Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM
Profile for Noname > Reviews

Browse

Noname's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4678
Top Reviewer Ranking: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noname RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Extreme Fliers Micro Drone 3.0 Combo Pack WIFI Quadcopter with 720P HD Camera Module, FPV VR Viewer and Smartphone Holder
Offered by Battery Superstore
Price: $229.00
2 used & new from $229.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the only one I own that I can fly in the afternoon breeze, August 28, 2016
Length:: 1:04 Mins

What attracted me most to this drone was the claim that it could fly in 45 mph winds. While the winds here aren't exactly that right now, the afternoon breeze is often enough to limit my flying with my other toy drones. So I tried it, with winds strong enough to sway the tree branches, and it did remarkably well. That's a win!

Battery life is very good. To give you an idea, on one of my filming missions, I started recording at 5:56 PM, according to the time stamp. I finished at 6:10 PM. It wasn't completely discharged by then, although the battery was weak. That's with the camera on. It runs longer just by itself without the app.

We can see what the drone sees, either just on screen or in virtual reality (comes with goggles for your phone). We can also use the app for flying, but I prefer the transmitter for the tactile sensation. As for virtual reality mode, but I didn't go near there, because I've tried it in other systems and it never ceases to make me dizzy and strain my eyes. I'm sure that's a me factor. It's not my thing, but it's there if you want to try it.

Video and photos get stored on a micro SD card and the phone. The quality is not bad at all. In fact, I'm impressed with the fluidity of the footage transmitted to my phone as compared with the choppy Wi-Fi footage I get with other drones. Nice.

Flips are the one thing I don't care for here. We have to slide a switch and then move the controls in the direction we want to flip. If we want to fly it in any certain direction while it's in flip mode, we have to be very careful so we don't flip instead of turn.

Return to Home works well. Do hold that button until it gets to where you want it. If you release the button, it stops returning. Headless mode works but it seems to make flying a little less stable.

I never tried to fly upside down primarily because it was impossible for me to remove the blades. They are really stuck on there good. I was afraid I'd break the blades or bend the pin, so I just left it. Flying inverted is for more advanced fliers anyway. I'm not sure I'm advanced enough.

Overall, this is a great little drone. It's the only one I own that I can fly in the afternoon breeze here, and that makes me quite happy.

This product was provided for review by Tenergy.

Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags (Clean Burst, 80-Count Bags)
Price: $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars it smells nice. Trash still stinks when it fills up, August 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a pile of Hefty Ultra Strong kitchen bags in my cupboards, and without a doubt, they perform. The Clean Burst technology -- well, it smells nice. Trash still stinks when it fills up, though. I just take it out when it does. The main thing is the handles don't break and the bags don't tear. It will hold A LOT, which it does because my son doesn't take the trash out until we've crammed it as full as it will get and the lid won't close. As heavy as it gets, I never have to worry about major disasters. We don't even get trails of liquid, so these are good bags.

[Office & Games] SkyTech HellFire Desktop Computer - Desktop PC AMD A10 7870K 3.9 /4.1 GHz 12-Core, R7 Graphics, 1TB Hard Drive, 120GB SSD, 8 GB DDR3, 24X DVD | GENUINE WINDOWS 10 PRO 64-bit
Offered by Goodios
Price: $519.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great After Upgrades, August 28, 2016
I was a little worried at first because the computer kept turning off, but I think I stressed it out too much by plugging in three monitors (VGA, DVI, and HDMI ports). They all worked, for awhile and then everything shut off. I replaced the PSU with something more powerful and that didn't help. Then, I read that it supports only two monitors (even though all three would turn on). I added a GPU and that did the trick. It hasn't shut off unexpectedly since. The parts are all pretty new from my old computer. I had bought them within the last few months, but if you don't have those parts, keep the upgrades in the back of your mind if you need more monitors.

I love that I can see the innards without removing the sides of the case. It's how I could see the that the 1 TB hard drive cable had disconnected during shipment. This is a very clean build: all cables tied up neatly. Too neatly, as the zip ties were bound so tightly, I was worried I'd accidentally cut a cable as I was cutting the zip ties. I had to remove the mobo to remove one of the power cables. Wish they didn't snake it like that. I'm surprised there was a slot left over for a network card, but I didn't install the card because it partially blocked the fans on my Gigabyte GV-N75TOC2-2GI Graphics Card. Instead I use the included dongle, which is totally plug and play. Download speeds are a little slower on that, though.

Windows itself is very clean, not a ton of bloatware. It skipped the splash screen, so an almost instantaneous boot. I added the splash screen back because I want to lock my computer.

Yes, that SSD drive is quick, and everything is nearly silent. Coming from my last computer, it's heaven. The only problem is I have to worry about space. Everything needs to be stored on my HD (search for settings and then click on settings -> system -> storage and change it all to the hard drive), but some things insist on running on my SSD, so I sometimes have no choice. Hope I don't run out of room.

One last thing, my keyboard didn't work when I connected it to the PS/2 port. I had to go find a keyboard that uses USB (keyboard and mouse not included). After I got it all connected, upgraded, and running, it works great. I like my new computer.

Johnson's Head-To-Toe Baby Lotion, 9 Fl. Oz
Johnson's Head-To-Toe Baby Lotion, 9 Fl. Oz
Price: $2.92
4 used & new from $2.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby lotion isn't just for babies. Do what I ..., August 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Baby lotion isn't just for babies. Do what I did and try it on yourself. It has a light, fresh scent that doesn't overwhelm me. It glides on smoothly, and I feel the moisture. Why they don't make the same thing for adults, I don't know; but there's no reason why we can't go buy baby lotion for ourselves.

Sportsun Yoga Mat Bag with Open Ends - Dry and Odorless - Easily Adjustable-Headphone Ready- Great Capacity- Multifunctional, Made of Oxford Cloth, Color Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Larger Mats, August 27, 2016
I went to the gym yesterday without my purse. Inside this bag, I carried my wallet, keys, phone, and there was still room for so much more. There are so many pockets, including one for a water bottle and a larger one inside for a towel. What I really like are the mesh pockets inside the pockets, so I can find my smaller items quickly.

We get two carry options: handle or strap. I took the strap off because I have to undo at least on end each time I want to fully open the bag. If there's one thing I'd improve, it's placement for those attachment points. As it is, it's much easier to use the handles.

As for fit, the straps are adjustable, but whether or not the bag will be snug will depend on the size of your mat. I have two mats. The larger one is 6 inches in diameter and can be cinched inside. My other mat is smaller, so it's "loose," but not to worry. Despite the fact that both ends are open, yoga mats are tacky by design, and my mat won't fall out even when the bag is being carried at an angle. This works for me, but you may not like the bag if your mat is very thin.

This product was provided for review by Sportsun.

ALPS OutdoorZ 3699998 Commander Freighter Frame
ALPS OutdoorZ 3699998 Commander Freighter Frame
Price: $77.72
26 used & new from $64.88

5.0 out of 5 stars He is extremely happy with how sturdy it is and how it fits ..., August 26, 2016
My husband asked me to buy this external backpack frame for him because he wanted to haul his dry washer and all his gold panning gear when he hikes to the middle of nowhere. He is extremely happy with how sturdy it is and how it fits all his equipment. It's quite a bit of stuff he'd never be able to move with just two hands. Without it, he ends up dragging me and the kids along as pack mules, so I'm happy he has it, too.

Avery Big Tab Insertable Plastic Dividers with Pockets, 5 Tabs, 1 Set, Assorted Fashion Designs (07714)
Price: $10.68

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a stack of dividers in my office and these are the absolute best. They're plastic, August 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Okay, I have a stack of dividers in my office and these are the absolute best. They're plastic, they're pretty, and I don't need to use stickers to label the the tabs. Instead, the labels fit inside the tabs, so we can switch them out if ever the need arises. The dividers have pockets for storing loose sheets. Really, they've thought of everything. Avery can stop with the myriad of options right now and just focus on adding more fashion colors and prints of these dividers. I've found my favorites, and I'm glad I reviewed them last.

Faswin Large Portable Outdoor Pop Up Toilet Tent Camping Shower Privacy Shelter Changing Room Green
Offered by Bekith Home
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger folks who aren't too tall will fit well., August 25, 2016
Length:: 0:34 Mins

I bought my first pop-up privacy tent not too long ago, so I have something in the house to compare this one to.

1) The first thing I noticed is the roof. It has a closed roof, which can be a pro or con, depending on your needs. It's more private, but you can't run a showerhead into it.

2) The second thing I noticed is the size. It has a wider base (57" x 58"), but it's shorter (72"). Bigger folks who aren't too tall will fit well.

3) The door is a flap that ties open. I'm 5'5" and I have to bend over to get inside (top of the door is 54" from the ground). On the other hand, my other privacy shelter doesn't tie open.

4) There is no floor, which I think is a good thing. Less to clean.

5) It comes with skinny metal stakes. I haven't used them, but there are loops on each corner for staking this down.

6) The frame is more flexible than on my other privacy tent, a positive feature. Although both shelters fold down quickly, I believe this one is much easier to fold for the average person. Just follow the instructions that come packed inside or watch my video.

7) Depending on the lighting, I can see shadows through the fabric. It's not too bad, though.

8) The door has dual zippers that can be pulled from the inside or outside. I never realized how much I liked dual zippers until I had tents without dual zippers.

9) The bag comes with straps for carrying the privacy tent on our backs like a backpack. This handy feature is missing in my other privacy tent.

This product was provided for review by Bekith.

ZiwiPeak Deer Shank Dog Bone Treat, Half
ZiwiPeak Deer Shank Dog Bone Treat, Half
Price: $8.62
15 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars she's pretty pathetic at burying, August 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I watched my dog try to "bury" this in the grass today. For a dog, she's pretty pathetic at burying,. She simply pushes it with her nose, steps back to check her work, pushes it some more, steps back until she's satisfied no one will see it. This, of course, can only mean one thing: She loves this bone, maybe because it's not just a bone. This is a bone wrapped in esophagus. The bone inside slides loosely around. The whole thing was shrink wrapped in plastic, which I removed. The esophagus looked all shiny, too. I thought there was more plastic, which tried to take off and ended up peeling off a layer of the esophagus. So, if you see shiny, it's part of the product. Anyway, the dog loves it.

Artcome 3 pieces Seafood Tools Set Lobster Crackers Crab Crackers
Artcome 3 pieces Seafood Tools Set Lobster Crackers Crab Crackers
Offered by Artcome
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars which are incredibly easy to crack by hand, August 24, 2016
I usually buy snow crab legs, which are incredibly easy to crack by hand, but there are still a few things like the claws which made me search around for some shell crackers. Since only three of us in the family eat seafood, this set was perfect. I admit the crackers don't feel as heavy duty as they look. (They're metal but lightweight.) Still, they did the job at our last seafood meal, and they held up in the dishwasher so I really have no complaints.

P.S. I bought this set at full price. It was NOT provided to me for review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20