Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Storm's Heart (Elder Races Book 2)
Storm's Heart (Elder Races Book 2)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of drawn out and boring, June 5, 2013
I love to read but this book just could not hold my attention. Every detail is overly explained and described. I found myself thinking, "just get to the point already" and tell the story. I could not finish it, which almost never happens with me, but I could have slept through this book with the lack of excitement.

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires)
Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires)
by Chloe Neill
Price: $13.44
160 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars REALLY... your charging more for kindle?????, June 17, 2011
Sounds interesting, and definitely something I would normally read but out of principle alone I refuse to pay more for the kindle version that an actual book, which I don't ever buy any ways, looks to me as if your losing a lot of money from people who like there kindles and only read on them. Get a clue, lower the price and make your money. This is ridicules!!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2011 8:25 PM PDT

Freeze Line
Freeze Line
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $1.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Could not even finish it was so boring!!!, May 26, 2011
This review is from: Freeze Line (Kindle Edition)
I would like to start off by saying I have enjoyed all of Ms. Rogers novel that have red thus far. That would be to entire series of red rock pass, building sanctuary and the first of the bloodhounds series. They were all wonderful stories I enjoyed reading and reread them several times because she is just plain talented and i like her style.

With that being said, where did this one come from. It did not feel like her writing to me at all. It was incredibly slow and boring. I kept trying to push myself and force myself to finish the book, but it just kept getting worse and worse, finally I gave up just deciding it was just a dud, and deleted it from my kindle because it was just that bad. I would not recommend wasting you time or money on this one. But aside from Freeze Line, her other works are wonderful, I would suggest any of them!

Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte Book 1)
Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!!, May 23, 2011
Absolutely love this book, and the whole series. If you love paranormal romance, shape shifters, vampires, and fairies this is the book for you. It is a pretty long book which is right up my ally since I blow through books so fast. Well worth the price, its worth much more :) There are tons of surprises along the way, many I never would have seen coming, it was well thought out. You can tell the author put a lot of time and research into this series which has many elements of from Greek Gods, which was fascinating as I knew nothing about them. Can not wait for more from this amazing author!!! :-)

Gossamer (Faeble Book 1)
Gossamer (Faeble Book 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars creative, May 20, 2011
Gossamer was a surprise to me. S.L. Naeole is one of my favorite authors, so made myself patiently wait for the release before I looked into what the story was about. The is a creative and unique, yet still captured young love and devestation. I was disturbed by many of Sophia's idiotic decisions, but that shows how good Ms. Naeole is. She can make me smile and laugh, while also irritating me and feel sorrow and disappointment. You get the whole range in this one book. It was a bit heavy on the domestic abuse for my taste, and I wish there was more between her and Declan, but im sure there is more to come. I cant wait for her next book as usual.

Silver (Wicked Woods #3) (Wicked Woods Series)
Silver (Wicked Woods #3) (Wicked Woods Series)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, April 11, 2011
Ms. Gow is amazing. I love all of her books, they are page turners that always leave you wanting more. Cant wait for the 4th book. I highly recommend anything by her!! :)

Awakened: A House of Night Novel
Awakened: A House of Night Novel
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars they just keep getting worse and worse, dont waste your money, this book gets no where, January 5, 2011
When I started reading this series, i genuinely enjoyed it. I thought it was intresting and captivating, however, with each additional book they just go down hill. I can clearly see the authors are just in it for the money, the more books in the series the more money in the bank. It kind of makes me sick. I felt like this book did not take me anywhere, I did not learn anything new, it just a whole lot of time to tell readers what they already know. Get to the point all ready ladies. I have given up on this series, I cant believe it has taken me this long, but I had faith we would finally get some answers in this book. I was so very wrong. Dont waste your time and money on this series which started with so much promise is now begging to be put out of its misery.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2011 2:56 PM PST

Grace of Day (Grace Series Book 4)
Grace of Day (Grace Series Book 4)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!! Very talented author, December 25, 2010
The Grace series is one of my absolute favorites, with such growth and change throughout the 4 books. You get to experience the emotional and creative journey the characters take, and see there world. S.L. Naeole is an incredibly talented author, with amazing books. I highly recommend her! I cant wait for her next creations as I have so enjoyed seeing her growth as a writer this past year through Grace's story!!! Good job!!!

Entice (Need Book 3)
Entice (Need Book 3)
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't make the cut, December 21, 2010
Entice starts off where the second book left off, which was incredibly captivating and interesting. However, this book does not make the cut. It was slow and the entire book was the just the same thing after another, there were no interesting highlights to it. The whole book focused only on getting Nick back. The characters were flat and boreing, unlike the first 2 books where they came alive. Very disappointed.

A Vampire Raised by Werewolves: Learning to Howl (vampires - vampires and werewolves)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, December 5, 2010
After see 4.5 stars and ready the reviews and summaries, i figured this would be a pretty good story. I though the idea was intriguing, a vam being raised by wolves. However, I was wrong, this story was TERRIBLY writes, containing numerous grammatical errors and was a choppy mix of sentences, there was flow to the book. I was too short to contain any content, the characters were all 1 dimensional, you literally knew nothing about them, noting connected. I highly recommend you not waste you time or money. It is as if this is the first draft and the author never got around to revising and editing or even finishing any aspect of this piece. Very disappointing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2010 10:46 AM PST