Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School STEM
Profile for D. Garrison > Reviews

Browse

D. Garrison's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Garrison "Piano Fix" RSS Feed (Salt Lake City, UT)

Lectures on Faith
Lectures on Faith
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this!, December 6, 2014
This review is from: Lectures on Faith (Kindle Edition)
Everyone should read this! It is the basics in doctrine that we need to understand in order to truly exercise faith in God and Jesus Christ.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 3)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 3)
Offered by Scholastic Trade Publisher
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read!, December 10, 2013
I'm glad I picked up the first book and finished the third! I can't wait for the remaining movies! Enjoy!

Hymns Without Words
Hymns Without Words
50 used & new from $1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Inspirational!, January 22, 2009
This review is from: Hymns Without Words (Audio CD)
If there was any set of music that would be perfect to sit down on a Sunday to read with, this would be it. This album sets the mood for inspiration and peace. Highly Recommended!

August End
August End
26 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!, January 22, 2009
This review is from: August End (Audio CD)
I could go on and on about every one of Jon's CDs, but I have to say that this one has some of my favorites. Ridin' West is just awesome. What a fun song to listen to and to play. All of Me is amazing. I love to "try" to play this one. Hopefully one day I can master it. Homecoming, Peace of the Storm, Bedtime Story. Sit back, relax, and drink some hot cocoa. Every song on this album has something to move you and bring out some great emotions. I just Love It!

Winter Serenade
Winter Serenade
35 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Spectacular!, January 22, 2009
This review is from: Winter Serenade (Audio CD)
I don't know about everyone else, but when I listen to this album, it moves me. I cannot help but feel energized by some of the upbeat pieces, and filled with a feeling of peace with the slower solice pieces. I highly recommend this album to anyone that just loves good music!

Walk in the Woods
Walk in the Woods
Price: $12.99
28 used & new from $4.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect!, January 22, 2009
This review is from: Walk in the Woods (Audio CD)
Whether I want to be spiritually uplifted, be able to relax, or if I just need a boost for my day, Jon Schmidt's music does it all. Walk in the Woods is definitely one of my favorite albums, and I highly recommend it for everyone.