Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM
Profile for C. Boudreau > Reviews

Browse

C. Boudreau's Profile

Customer Reviews: 350

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Boudreau RSS Feed (Massachusetts)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Nivea for Men Energy Double Action Shave Balm, 3.3 Fluid Ounce
Nivea for Men Energy Double Action Shave Balm, 3.3 Fluid Ounce

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for razor burn, August 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I first started using Nivea shave balm, I didn't like how it leaves your face feeling greasy when you put it on. Most balms are thicker and rub in more thoroughly. Being so thin, the Nivea versions also pour out of the bottle too fast. I just left it on the shelf and used a competing product. One day, when I ran out of the other product, I tried Nivea again and realized that the razor burn cleared up quicker and felt better with it. I tried using Nivea for awhile and really saw an improvement. At this point, I only use Nivea, and the irritated skin after shaving is so much better.

I still wish that it would pour out of the bottle more evenly, but I got used to the greasy feeling. It really dries up in about a minute. The smell is pretty good, but I like the smell of the Sensitive Skin version better. I don't know what "Energy Double Action" means. It just soothes razor burn. That's one action as far as I can tell. I can't detect any difference between the versions other than scent.

Buzz Bee Toys Air Warriors Tek 4 Blaster Two Pack
Buzz Bee Toys Air Warriors Tek 4 Blaster Two Pack
Offered by stores123
Price: $11.72
5 used & new from $11.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak and slow, August 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As you can see, these Buzz Bee Blasters are cheap. Because they are so simple, we have never seen them jam. That's the extent of the positives.

A big downside is that the shots are weak. At more than 15 feet, they drop off and are inaccurate. Not only do you need to cock it after each shot (which is pretty common), but you also need to manually turn the barrel.

We have several low end Nerf guns with more power and easier shooting than these blasters.. .

DII Bone Dry Warm, Soft, Plush, Microfiber Pet Blanket for Couch, Car, Trunk, Cage, Kennel, Dog House, 50x60", Gray Stripes
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog's favorite blanket, August 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This pet blanket is very soft and a little more durable than similar plush blankets. Our dog loves it. He sleeps on it, and carries it around the house to keep nearby. For some reason, he also like to chew on plush blankets, so he normally destroys them pretty quickly, but this one is surviving so far.

It stands up fine to the washing machine and dryer. Although we don't really expect a dog blanket to stay clean, we don't see any signs of stains.

World Kitchens Jerky, Teriyaki, 3 Ounce
World Kitchens Jerky, Teriyaki, 3 Ounce
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our favorites., August 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have tried a lot of jerky, and this World Kitchens Teriyaki jerky quickly became one of our favorites. Unlike most jerky, this one is very tender. It's easy to chew; more like a steak than a traditional jerky. The teriyaki flavor is strong enough, but not overpowering like so many competitors. It's a really nice, slightly sweet taste. Not too salty. The pieces are fairly uniform in size for one to two bites each which we really like when hiking.

I received this product for free from Amazon in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Franklin Sports 8.5 Inch Playground Ball
Franklin Sports 8.5 Inch Playground Ball
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you expect in a kickball, August 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is exactly the traditional kickball that we played with in school many years ago. It seems like it will last forever. Depending on how much air you put in, you can increase the distance it can be kicked and how hard it is. Great for dodge ball if you don't inflate it 100%.

HP 25er 25-in IPS LED Backlit Monitor
HP 25er 25-in IPS LED Backlit Monitor
Price: Click here to see our price
32 used & new from $154.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great option as a TV if you provide separate audio, August 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this monitor for streaming video with a Roku. It looks fantastic; bright and clear. It is so much better than the 720p TV that it replaced. It's ultra lite even compared to all the lite monitors that are already around.

As expected, it doesn't have sound, so it is useless as a TV replacement until you add a few accessories. I got the Tendak 4K audio extractor from Amazon and an extra HDMI cable. It needed PC speakers too. With all of that combined, it is a great setup that is still probably cheaper than similar TVs of the same quality.It's a bit messy with extra points of failure, but so far, no problems.

At first, all channels were working except for HBO Go, but there was a quick fix listed on the Roku forums. HBO is presented in Dolby, but the Tendak apparently doesn't support it, so just turn off Dolby on your Roku. Admittedly, this isn't truly an issue with the monitor, but maybe, it will help someone.

Titan Tea Case - Honey Green Tea (12 pack)
Titan Tea Case - Honey Green Tea (12 pack)
3 used & new from $40.43

1.0 out of 5 stars Very nasty, July 15, 2016
Disgusting. It reminds me of the smell when water is left at the bottom of a trash can. Nasty.

Aquafina Sparkling Water, Lemon Lime, 10 Calories per can, Certified Fair Trade Sugar (Pack of 12)12 ounce cans
Price: $11.88
3 used & new from $11.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Very bland, July 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Aquafina Sparkling water has 10 calories; presumably from sugar. You would think that sugar would add flavor. Many of the competitors have zero. Somehow, the competitors have much more flavor without the calories. Aquafina has just a hint of lemon lime flavoring. I'd rather have none. I found that whenever I started drinking one of these, it would take a long time to finish it, because I just wasn't enjoying it. I'd rather just have plain water. It's not an offensive taste, I just don't see any reason to have it again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2016 9:03 AM PDT

New Balance Men's Essentials Plus Pullover Hoodie, Black, Large
New Balance Men's Essentials Plus Pullover Hoodie, Black, Large
Price: $39.99
6 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable sweatshirt that runs smalls, July 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This New Balance sweatshirt is warm and comfortable without being very bulky. Although the material is soft to the touch, the fabric and stitching seem to be high quality, so I expect it to last a long time.

It definitely runs small. It is small enough that I would suggest ordering a size larger than you normally would. The neck has enough room for the hood to fit comfortably behind and pull up without issue.

Men's Bicycle Infinity Miles Per Gallon MPG Unlimited Bike Cyclist T-Shirt-Black-XL
Offered by Senhili
Price: $14.03
6 used & new from $14.03

1.0 out of 5 stars Should be rejected, July 1, 2016
Seems little the result of a kids' sewing class gone bad. The left arm is tighter then the right. It is just barely long enough but very wide. It is loose in the back. I'm not even sure how that is possible.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20