Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for MissJilld > Reviews

Browse

MissJilld's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MissJilld "Miss Jilld" RSS Feed (Laurel, MS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
O'CEDAR BRANDS 140746 O-Duster Auto Duster
O'CEDAR BRANDS 140746 O-Duster Auto Duster
6 used & new from $39.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Making my house cleaning a little easier and my floors a little cleaner, August 14, 2016
Length:: 0:09 Mins

Love this little floor cleaner! I live in the woods in Mississippi, where rain has been an almost daily occurrence over the last few months which also mean mud in the house. My floors are wood laminate, my feet are bare and before the O-Duster Robotic Floor Cleaner there was always grit, now not so much. As the other reviews indicate this is not a vacuum but it does keep the general walking area cleaned (You just need to vacuum around the edges). If you want a little help keeping the floors clean this is a great investment.

You're One-of-a-Kind (Pack of 25) (Proclaiming the Gospel)
You're One-of-a-Kind (Pack of 25) (Proclaiming the Gospel)
by Good News Publishers
Edition: Pamphlet
Price: $2.99
11 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars God Made You and He Made You Unique, November 25, 2015
These tracts are perfect year around to let someone know that they are wonderful and made by God.

LG Lancet Case, Slim & Flexible Anti-shock Crystal Silicone Protective TPU Gel Skin Case Cover + Free KarenDeals Microfiber Cloth
Offered by Karen Deals
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Just Right Cover, November 25, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for. This is not the cover for someone who drops their phone but it will work great to prevent scratches. It is harder than a silicone cover but more pliable than a hard plastic.

Arbalest LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet Screen Protector, [2 Pack] High Definition Anti-scratch Anti-dust Anti-static Smudge Resistant Ultra Clear Front Screen Protector - Lifetime warranty
Offered by Easy Joyance
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just what my tablet needed - Except for resist fingerprints, November 25, 2015
My original review: A very nice screen protector, it seems my tablet is easier to read with this on it. I am very glad it came with two as the first one got a crease so I could not use it.

Update: Everything stated about this screen protector is true except that it is not smudge resistant. I may have misunderstood what to expect but my tablet screen is always covered with fingerprints. I will continue to use this as it does a good job of protecting my tablet, but will be looking for something that won't show all the fingerprints.

Warp Brothers CB-70 Banana Bags Mattress Bag for Queen or Full, 70-Inch by 92-Inch
Price: $10.06
26 used & new from $3.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Protect Your Mattress for One Move, February 19, 2015
A great price to protect your mattress when you move. You do need to tape the end shut and it did not last past one move but for the price a good deal.

Duck Brand Stretch Wrap, 20 Inches Wide x 1000 Feet Long, Single Roll (970700)
Duck Brand Stretch Wrap, 20 Inches Wide x 1000 Feet Long, Single Roll (970700)
Price: $16.99
38 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I always wrap my furniture when I move, this ..., February 19, 2015
I always wrap my furniture when I move, this was thinner than the last type I purchased but it works ok.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2015 9:48 AM PST

Belkin 7-Outlet Surge Protector with 8-Feet Cord, BSV701-08-WM
Belkin 7-Outlet Surge Protector with 8-Feet Cord, BSV701-08-WM
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Extra Plugs, February 19, 2015
Just the right length to run behind bookcases. I needed a couple extra plugs, they do not move so if you have over sized items you will lose some plug spaces. Note: the cord comes out of the walls and goes down, this means you must be able to plug it in the bottom if you need to plug something else at the same outlet.

Firetoys Large Juggling Scarves (Rhythm / Dance Scarves) Pack of 10
Firetoys Large Juggling Scarves (Rhythm / Dance Scarves) Pack of 10
Offered by OK seller
Price: $15.75
4 used & new from $14.75

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids love these!, March 16, 2014
I ordered these for the children at church to wave during praise and worship, and they love them! I added hair ties so they can wear them on their wrist or just hold onto a corner. I had a friend over who runs a preschool and she loved them so much, I got her a pack as well. These are a great price and much fun for the children.

Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate, 85% Cacao, 3.5 Ounce Bars (Pack of 10)
Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate, 85% Cacao, 3.5 Ounce Bars (Pack of 10)
Price: $34.00
32 used & new from $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful chocolate!, March 16, 2014
This is really great tasting, quality chocolate. It is hard to find locally so I am really glad I can get it on Amazon!

100 Grams (3.5 Oz) Stevia 95% Steviosides Bulk Powder
100 Grams (3.5 Oz) Stevia 95% Steviosides Bulk Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product, August 24, 2013
I have been using stevia for years, way before you could find it in local stores, so I have tried A LOT of brands. I recently learned that I am allergic to dairy, which my favorite brand was cut with. I try to avoid the stevia sold in most stores as there is all kinds of other ingredients added to it. When I found this product on Amazon, read the review and saw the great price I thought I should try it. I think I have found my new source for stevia! It is pure, which means you only need about a dash for your coffee or tea. I have used it for baking, I used 1/4 teaspoon where a cup of sugar was called for and it was just right for me. If you are not familiar with stevia it does take getting used to but so worth it as it is one of the healthiest choices for sweetening.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4