Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for Chanda Martin > Reviews

Browse

Chanda Martin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chanda Martin "cc_martin" RSS Feed (Irvine, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sterling Silver Set of Three Singapore, Figaro and Bead Station Chain Bracelets, 7"
Price: $19.87

2.0 out of 5 stars The bracelets are cute and I am very aware that ..., April 18, 2016
The bracelets are cute and I am very aware that for the price I should not expect much. One of the bracelet is broken after two days of wearing and it is not repairable. So this is chalk to you get what you pay for...

The November Man
The November Man
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 23, 2014
This review is from: The November Man (Amazon Video)
I understand the critics did not like this movie but I thought it was entertaining.

Masterpiece: Inspector Lewis Season 5
Masterpiece: Inspector Lewis Season 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 13, 2014
It is well written and we'll acted.

Calvin Klein Women's Stripe Keyhole Maxi Dress, Black/Latte, Small
Calvin Klein Women's Stripe Keyhole Maxi Dress, Black/Latte, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 18, 2014
I love this dress. The length is perfect, no altering is necessary. I love material, it is soft and moves very easily. The dress feels expensive and very versatile.

Jessica Howard Women's Sleeveless Shirred Neck Dress, Black/White, 6
Jessica Howard Women's Sleeveless Shirred Neck Dress, Black/White, 6

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, June 18, 2014
I was looking for a dress to wear to a summer wedding. I didn't want any color but don't want to look like I walked out of a cocktail party either. I didn't want tight fitting or short so this dress fits the bill just right. The length is a bit long, had it taken up a bit but outside of that it fits just how I like it. The material is light and the print is pretty.

I am 5"4 and normally wear a size 4-6. I wore it with a 3" wedge.

The Americans Season 2
The Americans Season 2
Price: $22.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as intriguing as season 1, April 15, 2014
When I started watching this show I didn't expect to like it but season 1 really pulled me in. The season 1 finally really kept me intrigued and pulled me in and I couldn't wait to find out what will happen next. After the second and third episode of the 2nd season, I started to feel let down and bored, and become uninterested in the main characters. I'm actually more interested in the children's story line than the adult, unless that is the intention. Overall season two is not as interesting as season one. The main character did not grow on me as I expected to, instead I want to see them caught and the show move on with the next set of spies.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 5, 2014
This is not your every day wear type of wedge. But its perfect for a date lunch or a Hawaii vacation. It has multi-colors so I can wear it with almost everything. I love the embellishment on the shoes. They make my feet feel so 'decorated', especially when I wear it with a maxi shirt or maxi dress.

Alpha House Season 1
Alpha House Season 1

4.0 out of 5 stars clever and funny, March 12, 2014
This show is funny and lighthearted. This show is the opposite of the other show on the other 'streaming company'. It poke fun of our political process and it also shed light on the human aspect of our legislatures. All the characters are flawed and very human and yet I find myself liking them.

Perry Ellis Men's Button Front Jacket With Bib Insert, Black, X-Large
Perry Ellis Men's Button Front Jacket With Bib Insert, Black, X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice Jacket but the sizing is on the large side, February 18, 2014
My husband likes his jacket to be loose-fitting but this jacket runs bigger than the typically Xlarge for men. The quality of the jacket is well made. The bib is kinda useful but can become a nuisance. But we returned it due to the sizing issue.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2014 9:46 AM PDT

Hello Kitty Little Girls' Ruffled Bottom On Dress, Anthracite, 4T
Hello Kitty Little Girls' Ruffled Bottom On Dress, Anthracite, 4T

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, January 20, 2014
My 4 years old is going through the Hello Kitty phase when I saw this I couldn't resist. The size is what I expect a 4T to be. It's well made and fits my daughter just right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3