Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Sprung a leak <9 months, buyer beware!, October 12, 2014
We ordered two of these units for our new bathroom back in Feb'14, it's now early October'14 and both units have started leaking, I am shocked that these units would fail in less than 9 months. Buyer beware!!! The seller won't even let me exchange it even though it's been < 1 year. Your better off buying these at Home Depot or Lowes where they let you exchange.

VXI CORPORATION Blue Parrott Digital Wireless Blutooth Office Headset (B200)
VXI CORPORATION Blue Parrott Digital Wireless Blutooth Office Headset (B200)
2 used & new from $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but Amazon packaging of this is very disappointing, October 8, 2014
Product iself works great, but it basically was delivered in a terrible cardboard box which was made from shreds of cardboard it was wrapped on a piece of cardboard with saranwrap around it with the manual printed on 4 pages to 1 sheet of paper in 8pt point. Terrible, Terrible experience. Amazon - shame on you!

VooMote 02/111-a1 Zapper Universal Remote for iPhones, iPods, & iPads - Mount - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by ECHO MAN
Price: $6.69
7 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous out-of-box experience!, March 10, 2012
From the moment you open the Voomote Zapper the experience oozes of an accessory that is just made to complement your favorite Apple mobile device. The box itself is a perfect sqaure with rounded edges with an elegant feel like the Apple TV. From the time you pull open the box to feel the svelte (recycleable?) packaging, the experience feels of buying an Apple product. But let's move to the experience, I took out the adapter plugged it into my phone it automatically takes you to App Store to download the Voomote app. Once you download the App it's dead simple to setup your TV, STB, DVD player, etc. I had an older Sony TV and although my TV was not listed, the feature to find your particular model is dead simple. It also found my non-branded Comcast DTA STB and my old Kenwood receiver with no problem. I am never going back to my old remote anymore.... thanks Voomote for bringing our living room into the 21st century!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2012 5:30 AM PDT