Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for Jess Drenth > Reviews

Browse

Jess Drenth's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jess Drenth RSS Feed

Lucky Bitch: A Guide for Exceptional Women to Create Outrageous Success
Lucky Bitch: A Guide for Exceptional Women to Create Outrageous Success
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring & Fun, April 29, 2013
I knew this book would be a fun read, thanks to the author's sassy style, but the insights and practical advice really blew me away - thanks for writing this Denise!

The Zen of Social Media Marketing: An Easier Way to Build Credibility, Generate Buzz, and Increase Revenue: 2012 Edition
by Shama Hyder
59 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Marketing Team In A Book, March 19, 2012
We all want to connect with our customers and clients in a meaningful way online, but knowing how to do this across the different social media platforms is tricky! Thankfully, Shama has figured this out for us. The Zen of Social Media Marketing is packed full of tips, shortcuts, and step-by-step business savvy that you can't find anywhere else.

As the owner of a marketing business myself, I consistently reference this book for new ideas and strategies to use with my own clients. Each time I pick up this book, I have to put it down almost immediately so that I can get started implementing! There's so much juicy material in this book that I just bought the audiobook as well, so that I can be on the go and listen to it again and again.

Whether you're a solopreneur looking to grow your own business, or a marketing director for a large corporation, you'll get a lot out of this book. For small business teams, it's like having your own marketing team in a book!