Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for S. A. GARNER > Reviews

Browse

S. A. GARNER's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. A. GARNER "Nobama370" RSS Feed (Tucson, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dickies Mens Original 874 Work Pant, Charcoal, 34x32
Dickies Mens Original 874 Work Pant, Charcoal, 34x32
Price: $19.97
17 used & new from $15.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, I normally wear size 32 or 33, January 19, 2016
Great pants, I normally wear size 32 or 33. I ordered these pants in a 34 waist and they fit great.

Cold Steel - Pendleton Lite Hunter
Cold Steel - Pendleton Lite Hunter
Offered by HGtrade
Price: $24.46
4 used & new from $23.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Cold Steel hit, January 6, 2016
This review is from: Cold Steel - Pendleton Lite Hunter
I picked this knife up a few years ago to have a lightweight all purpose fixed blade knife. When I got it, it was exactly that. VERY sharp, very light, and i liked the grip. For the weight, it is a hard knife to beat, and I highly recommend it. Why the 4 stars? Well, I admit, I was using this blade to baton a small (in my opinion) piece of wood (which was also very hard) and it bent on me. It was a pretty severe bend, and I acknowledge that this knife was probably not intended for such abuse, but it was a tad disappointing non the less. I've had the blade sharpened and reformed to the best of my ability, but it will never be the same. I may just end up buying another one because it is so good. I'll keep using it for lighter duty such as camping site food prep and package opening, where it excels and has become one of my favorite knifes in my collection. Buy it, but be somewhat gentle with it.

Speed Stick Irish Spring Solid A/P Deodorant 2.7 oz. (Pack of 2)
Speed Stick Irish Spring Solid A/P Deodorant 2.7 oz. (Pack of 2)
Offered by Since 1901
Price: $7.49
17 used & new from $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like the scent of Irish spring like I do, November 23, 2015
If you like the scent of Irish spring like I do, you'll like this deodorant. I always buy one before I need it (so no lapse in protection) and its always there when I need the next stick. Goes great with my similarly scented wash soap. My girlfriend loves it--5 stars!

Camco 44521 Brown FasTen Leveling Block with T-Handle, 2x2 (Pack of 10)
Camco 44521 Brown FasTen Leveling Block with T-Handle, 2x2 (Pack of 10)
Price: $46.81
14 used & new from $36.82

5.0 out of 5 stars and easy to use, November 23, 2015
These blocks have worked perfectly for our pop up camper. They are very lightweight, the color is true to the picture, and easy to use.

Omaker M4 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker with 12 Hour Playtime for Outdoors or Shower
Offered by Omaker Official
Price: $89.99
6 used & new from $22.94

4.0 out of 5 stars This speaker is really great. I accidentally got it really wet and dropped ..., November 6, 2015
This speaker is really great. I accidentally got it really wet and dropped it too, and it works fine still and sounds good. I only have one small issue when streaming pandora from my samsung galaxy s5: sometimes (and I'm not sure why) it will start auto skipping songs. It hasn't done this for a few uses, so I'm still happy with the speaker. Customer service did try to figure out what was wrong, so that is a bonus. They did not, however, offer to send me a new one in exchange. Overall, I would recommend this device. I use it when working on my car, and doing upholstery work.

Arizona AZ State Flag Bumper Sticker 3" x 5"
Arizona AZ State Flag Bumper Sticker 3" x 5"
Offered by Vinyl USA
Price: $4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticker arrived in good shape. The vinyl doesn't appear to be the ..., November 6, 2015
Sticker arrived in good shape. The vinyl doesn't appear to be the best quality, and there is a white outline around only two parts of the flag, or sticker, which makes it look very cheap. It'll work for now, but I'm not impressed by the quality.

Hanes Men's 5-Pack Tagless, Tartan Boxer with Exposed Waistband, Assorted, Medium
Price: $16.43
10 used & new from $13.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. I didn't think I would like them ..., November 5, 2015
Great product. I didn't think I would like them because they did not have a button of any sort on the front, but after wearing them for a few weeks, they fit and feel great. Nice and think without feeling cheap. Good buy and arrived quickly.

Honda Civic DNA Motoring Shock Absorber Kit Set (Black) - EJ EM EK
Honda Civic DNA Motoring Shock Absorber Kit Set (Black) - EJ EM EK
Offered by Auto Dynasty
Price: $105.88

2.0 out of 5 stars These shocks fit as expected, but once installed on ..., October 19, 2015
These shocks fit as expected, but once installed on mild lowering springs, the ride is very, very soft. For my application, these shocks are much too soft for the springs and should not be used for "sport" vehicles. Be sure to keep your old shocks around in case you need to re use parts, or remember in what order all of the washers, bump stops, etc go in.

Coleman Fold N GoTM Instastart Grill
Coleman Fold N GoTM Instastart Grill
Price: $63.06
32 used & new from $53.60

5.0 out of 5 stars this turned out to be a great grill. Used it twice now on camping trips ..., July 6, 2015
As I was hoping, this turned out to be a great grill. Used it twice now on camping trips with no major issues. The only small issue I ran into on the second trip (when it was raining) was that I could not get the ignition starter button to work. Not a huge deal because I just used a match to start it. After the trip, I cleaned and dried the entire grill and the ignition button worked fine. I bought the griddle and grate attachment for this grill, making this very versatile. I fit 2 t-bone steaks on this grill at the same time and it cooked them beautifully. Overall, its great size, heats well, is easy to set up and clean. I would recommend this grill for any car camper. Note: when packing up, I put the grate on top of the grill surface and the grill can still be closed and secured. I just have to pack the griddle surface separately.

Custom Leathercraft 125L Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves, Large
Custom Leathercraft 125L Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves, Large
Price: $12.42
37 used & new from $9.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding! Much better than other brands!, January 26, 2014
These are great do it all gloves. I've used them for many things, including working on cars, and doing preflight inspections on HH-60 helicopters. They are very comfy and durable. What else could you ask for? Good price too, worth every dime. I'll buy another when my pair wears out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4