Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for S. Le > Reviews

Browse

S. Le's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Le RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2
Mini DP to HDMI VGA, Ugreen Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt) to HDMI VGA Adapter Converter for Macbook Pro Air iMac Surface Pro 3 Black
Offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED
Price: $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars For a small price, this thing solved all of ..., June 9, 2016
For a small price, this thing solved all of my "non-standard conference room configuration" woes when trying to give presentations on my Surface Pro 3. So far no problems.

Husky Liners 98971 WeatherBeater Black Front and 2nd Seat Floor Liner
Husky Liners 98971 WeatherBeater Black Front and 2nd Seat Floor Liner
Offered by Tool Deals
Price: Click here to see our price
105 used & new from $158.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and protects car nicely, June 9, 2016
These fit my 2015 Toyota Rav4 and cover all the open floor space. Very easy to insert, remove, clean. Keeps the floor nice and clean though I do have to vacuum around the edges (it is a liner after all). Very good investment to protect my car. I liked them so much I bought the cargo mat for the trunk area as well. Slightly more economical than the WeatherTech brand for the same protection.

Ollio Women's Shoe Faux Suede Comfort Ballet Flat (9 B(M) US, Black)
Ollio Women's Shoe Faux Suede Comfort Ballet Flat (9 B(M) US, Black)
Offered by Shoecafe24

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable as socks, June 9, 2016
These shoes are the bomb. It's like wearing socks all day. I loved them so much I bought 2 more pairs in other colors.

Delura Classic Pointed Toe Shimmer Ballet Flat | Vintage Statement Pin up Cute Flats | Comfortable Slip On Retro Detail Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay, June 9, 2016
Shoe is OK - kind of stiff. I expected more of a rounded toe. I decided to keep them and try them out because they weren't that expensive, but ended up regretting it - I work in a downtown area and commute by walking and bus, and they are not really good for all day wear and a lot of walking.

New Beige Hummingbird Large Women's Wallet By Shagwear
New Beige Hummingbird Large Women's Wallet By Shagwear
Offered by Majdell Group
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for looks and function, October 27, 2015
I get compliments on this wallet all the time. There is a place for everything. The horizontal card pockets are a little tight, but they work.

Merrell Women's Captiva Buckle-Down Waterproof Boot,Black,9 M US
Merrell Women's Captiva Buckle-Down Waterproof Boot,Black,9 M US
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $99.99
10 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes a beating and still looks great, October 27, 2015
I wear these to work in the winter - through a public transit commute, snow, slush, rain, you name it -- and they keep my feet warm and dry. These are the most comfortable boots I own, and Merrell quality. They are almost two years old and while you can tell I've broken them in a bit they look great and they are nowhere near retirement. I can wear them 10 hours+ per day with no issues. This is my second pair of Merrell boots and they are both my favorites.

amFilm Galaxy S6 Screen Protector Tempered Glass (Front) and PET (Back) Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S6 (NOT S6 Edge) (1-Pack) [in Retail Packaging] [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $8.99

Fintie Surface Pro 3 Case [Smart Shell Series] - Ultra Slim Light Weight Stand Case with Polycarbonate Back Cover for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 12-inch Tablet, Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Protects device, but stand is a pain, October 27, 2015
I liked the idea, and the protection factor is good, but it makes the machine more bulky and I get tired of flipping the cover around to make a stand; it's much more simple to use the Surface stand than to fold the cover into a little triangle every time. The stand doesn't stay up sometimes, or if you don't fold it just right, the screen is wobbly. Not great for using on your lap, either.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2015 6:55 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection in a slim design, October 27, 2015
I have dropped my phone many times on floors, sidewalks, etc. and this case protects perfectly whether face up or down. Fits nicely in the hand. I use it with a tempered glass screen protector. Phone still looks like new after 6 months of use. Looks great too.

Capezio Women's Dancesport Katusha 2.5 Inch Sandal,Blue Ice,8.5 M US
Capezio Women's Dancesport Katusha 2.5 Inch Sandal,Blue Ice,8.5 M US
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $109.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and striking in appearance, October 27, 2015
Most comfortable dance shoe I have owned so far. I buy 1/2 size smaller because I have narrow feet, and fits perfectly (I find this common among Capezio shoes). The striking ice blue color is a source of constant compliments from other dancers.

Page: 1 | 2