Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for LW > Reviews

Browse

LW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LW "LW" RSS Feed (CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Urinalysis and Body Fluids
Urinalysis and Body Fluids
by Susan King Strasinger DA MT(ASCP)
Price: $52.78
73 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, August 24, 2014
I'm required to read this for class but it's pretty interesting just as a side, summer reading book as well. Very interesting facts on how to observe urine based on color, clarity, etc.

FH-FB060 Trendy Elegance Car Seat Covers, Airbag compatible and Split Bench, Gray / Black color (corresponds to model no. FH-FB060115 on manufacturer site)
Offered by FH GROUP
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, it's OK., August 24, 2014
I honestly was expecting this amazing, customized, fit-like-a-glove set of seat covers and instead it was just OK. It was honestly, a lot of work to install b/c I'm not all that handy when it comes to my car. After all that work, it didn't even fit that great! I own a 2008 Camry and I noticed some of the extra side covers that come with the kit, didn't match up accordingly to the zippers. And trust me, I watched those installation videos until I could memorize the set-up and it still looks nothing close to the ones in the video.

Do they feel nice after it was all done? Yeah! Do they look exactly like the picture and video? Not really. They'll do the job but don't believe that it feels "custom made" b/c it's not.

Nioxin System 3 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy Conditioner Treated Hair Set Duo 33.8 oz
Offered by Gold Fulfillment
Price: $32.00
32 used & new from $31.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Product does complete opposite of what it says it will do!, August 24, 2014
What a waste of money and I wish I had listened to the other reviewers. After a week, actually, just a few days of using this, my hair started shedding A LOT. Especially, after using the conditioner. I decided to try the Nioxin system after a girl at the beauty shop suggested this was a "great" product for people with thinning hair. Gawd, this system was so awful it made the thinning worst. Save your money!! Don't purchase this foolishness. Just within a few days, I noticed I was losing more hair than I would if I was using my regular ol' shampoo and conditioner. I also got really suspicious with what others were saying that this product was made in Mexico and it's not the actual brand. I can't vouch for what's real or what's not b/c I never tried the Nioxin system prior to getting it on amazon.

Garnier Hair Care Fructis Style Deconstructed Beach Chic, 8.5 Fluid Ounce
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Style Deconstructed Beach Chic, 8.5 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.47
13 used & new from $5.47

4.0 out of 5 stars It has it's pros and cons, June 14, 2014
Just like what some of the other reviewers have mentioned, it smells awful. Like really, really awful but it works well. The product really gives you beach waves and all you really have to do is "spray and scrunch" just like what the bottle says. I use just enough to get a good scrunch/wave going but don't over spray it b/c it leaves a slicky oil look that isn't too pleasing.

Nathan 5K Runner's Waist Pack, Black
Nathan 5K Runner's Waist Pack, Black
Price: $20.80
8 used & new from $20.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Good...I guess?, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Nathan 5K running belt (Sports)
I think it's an OK belt.

Pros:
-sturdy
-adjustable
-stays in place (most of the time)

Cons:
-design needs work. I think they should really add a double zipper for people like me who like to wear their bags on their left hip. It's weird when my headphone cords can only be placed one way b/c the zipper is only one sided.
-doesn't always stay in place like it claims to do.
-a little too big. My straps are tighten all the way to the end and it's still a little loose.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
Offered by Express Source
Price: $9.37
92 used & new from $7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW WOW WOW, January 12, 2014
This masque is extremely amazing. I've tried expensive ones from sephora and sometimes it's a hit and miss but for $6-$7, this is the best masque I've ever tried. You could definitely get this at your local whole foods store for around $6 and I definitely recommend getting the Bragg's Organic Apple Cider with it b/c it is much better than your regular vinegar (you could still use any brand vinegar but Bragg's is the best). Other options would be water but I find that the vinegar gives it a better, smooth consistency than water (less clumpy).

I'm honestly really happy and excited about this masque. It is all natural and it's the cheapest thing you'll find that actually does its job. The first time I tried it, it was extremely painful and left my face red (like all the reviewers have mentioned). It was so tight that I could actually feel my blood vessels pulsating. Prior to using this masque, I had some minor acne scars that I couldn't get rid of and clogged pores by the side of my chin. I've been using this masque consistently (every two days) and now those scars are a distant memory and those clogged pores are no longer there. After every masque session, I use Thayer's all natural Witch Hazel Rose toner (you can also find this at Whole Foods) and it soothes, cleanses, and closes up those opened pores.

So far, I've seen my face feeling tighter, less acne, smaller pores, and just overall feeling great. Highly recommend!

AMPM24 Black Buckle 20mm Army Militray Watch Band Starps Fits TIMEX WEEKENDER WB2032
Offered by AMPM24US
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, July 28, 2013
Great band! It's perfect for my Timex watch. The only downside is that it's kinda long so I have to tuck the extra strap into the holder.

ThinkCase Tribal Design PU leather Wallet PU Leather Case Card Holder Flip Case Cover for iPhone 5 5G Colorful Red with ThinkCase Stylus Pen

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute case, July 28, 2013
I really like the design of the case and the material is made pretty well (it doesn't look overly cheap). The only thing I didn't like about it after buying it was that I realized it would not protect my phone very well. The case is just a snap on/snap off phone holder which is probably going to scratch my phone in the long run. I'm a big phone user and just like anyone else, accidents happen. However, I did take the black phone holder off and replaced it with a Otterbox so I can still utilize the cute design/wallet features.

OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 5/5s/SE - Retail Packaging - BLACK
OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 5/5s/SE - Retail Packaging - BLACK
Price: $21.48
13 used & new from $16.65

4.0 out of 5 stars A-OK, July 28, 2013
There are definitely some pros and cons to this case but overall it's a good, sturdy case.

Pros:
-good protection but it could be better. Compared to the defender series, this case is definitely lighter but I feel does not protect the screen at all. The case comes with a screen protector (which I substituted with another, better screen protector) b/c it didn't cover the entire screen.
-dual protection throughout the phone (multi-layered, rubber inside and then outter hard shell).

Cons:
-really difficult to turn off your phone is you need to restart. The rubber inside the case makes it really difficult to shut off your phone. You have to press really hard, which I believe could damage the phone in the long run.
-the design could definitely improve.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2014 9:22 AM PST

Harbinger FlexFit Weight Lifting Gloves For Women, Small
Harbinger FlexFit Weight Lifting Gloves For Women, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GLOVES!, June 21, 2013
I needed a pair of back-up gloves for weight training/body pump and this was a great choice. The leather is nice and soft and I got a great price on it (got it slightly used). I just throw it in the machine and it's good to go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3