Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for James Pinkston > Reviews

Browse

James Pinkston's Profile

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James Pinkston "Waring King" RSS Feed (Victorville, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
50 ULTRA PRO SORCERER BLACK YUGIOH SIZE CARD SLEEVES DECK PROTECTORS
50 ULTRA PRO SORCERER BLACK YUGIOH SIZE CARD SLEEVES DECK PROTECTORS
Offered by CardRush
Price: $5.08
2 used & new from $5.08

5.0 out of 5 stars YuGiOh Sleeves, January 6, 2012
I have had my sleeves and I can tell you that they last a very long time, the only thing that seems to change is a little dead skin I have to clean off and mabye a hundred scratches you can only see in a bright light. I recommend this because they are durable, cool, and Ultra Pro (we all know their power in trading cards).

Bleach, Vol. 1
Bleach, Vol. 1
by Tite Kubo
Price: $7.95
298 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginning Of An Epic Adventure, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Bleach, Vol. 1 (Paperback)
First let me start by telling you about this series, which of now has 37 english volumes and 53 japanse volumes. It follow the character Ichigo Kurosaki who is the center point in battles spanning from the first demon kill in the first volume all the way too the epic battle of Hueco Mundo.
The first volume give notice to Ichigo, the first soul reaper he meets, and Ichigo's friends. Not much really is going on in the first volume, but it shows what makes a good manga and that is potential for great character progression. Being a Jump Comic there is not really any romance or gory scenes even in the later volumes.
This is definetly worth a read either at a libary or for an otaku, I would definetly recommend buying this manga.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Way Worth More, January 6, 2012
This is one of the best replicas that I have seen of any swords, and because of this I can tell you that this a must buy for fans of the manga or anime Bleach. The only reason that I rule out sword collectors is that the paint can come off if you hit it against objects. The guard, bladed, and chain is all painted black. The guard holder is high color brass and the symbol on the handle is probably brass. The grip is very well made and very sturdy. The only bad thing I found about this is that sometime the maker accidently puts dents or bends on the guard.

Russell Athletic Men's Basic Cotton T-Shirt
Russell Athletic Men's Basic Cotton T-Shirt
Price: $0.39 - $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's A Shirt, January 6, 2012
It's a shirt, and because of this you shouldn't expect much more just because it's Russell. The shirt is comfortable and does not stretch that much, and not to mention that the colors are absoulutely amazing.

YuGiOh Legendary Collection Single God Card Ultra Rare Slifer the Sky Dragon LC01EN002
Offered by Core TCG
Price: $13.49
6 used & new from $3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bottom Line, January 6, 2012
As is in the title this is part of the Legendary Collection, and with that I can tell you with its orginal red backing that it definetly makes the 10 ten most collectable card for any yugioh fan.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Much Too Them, January 6, 2012
For those who are like me your shoes aren't exactly the ones you should be using for the sport your doing, but with these insoles it makes it easier for your caual shoes to become your basketball shoes, and etc.

Yugioh Gigantic Lot!!! 6 Super , 2 Ultra, 50 Commons (Cards May Vary)
Yugioh Gigantic Lot!!! 6 Super , 2 Ultra, 50 Commons (Cards May Vary)
Offered by alterealitygames
Price: $5.89
17 used & new from $1.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Works For Some, January 6, 2012
As a lot there is not a lot to expect, but I can tell you that admist all the cards you don't want you will usually get get 1-5 cards you have always wanted or planned on obtaining, I can recommend this to those who are collectors rather than those who want to pump up their decks.

Ultra Pro Deck Boxes - Clear
Ultra Pro Deck Boxes - Clear
Price: $3.60
33 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Had Mine For Two Years, January 6, 2012
I can tell you that I play a lot fo yugioh and also that I've had my deck box for around two years, I'm sorry for those who didn't get fast service or don't know how to write their name properly, but this is a great deck box, and I would also recommend getting the deck box for 2011 or the one that might come out this years since they tend to get more durable.

de m4 ris electric machine gun lpeg(Airsoft Gun)
de m4 ris electric machine gun lpeg(Airsoft Gun)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Good, In The Right Hands, January 6, 2012
For those who understand that a plastic airsoft gun is one that you go along with and not against you will find this very enjoyable, but I'm not one of those people. It's and m4 and due to mifortune I switch from semi to auto so many times that it jammed the gears. For those planning on buying this understand that it does not at all work great on semi automatic, but it's a great starter airsoft gun.

Paisley Cotton Bandanas
Paisley Cotton Bandanas
Price: $0.25 - $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What I wanted, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Paisley Cotton Bandanas (Apparel)
Mabye it's the fact that I only used it once but just by looking at it I could tell it was going to be a big problem, and it was. The problems go from containing lead to being way to stiff to being worth using, I can't really complain since we get what we pay for, which turns out of be a rough annoying tablecloth.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2012 12:33 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7