Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Sammy > Reviews

Browse

Sammy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sammy RSS Feed (Florida)

Swift Hitch SH02 Portable Wireless Camera System with 120V AC to 12V DC Adapter
Swift Hitch SH02 Portable Wireless Camera System with 120V AC to 12V DC Adapter
Price: $239.00
27 used & new from $231.80

5.0 out of 5 stars greatest thing since power steering, December 4, 2012
This is the perfect trailer hitch camera. Takes about a minute to turn on, attatch to the back window of my Expediation with the suction cup bracket and back directly over the hitch ball. Turn off camera and replace it into the case. What used to take forever now takes a few minutes. I also place the camera on the back of my 25 foot travel tralier when I am backing into a spot by my self. I don't understand the problem people have with the picture fading in sunlight. Everytime I have used it, I was backing from inside the cab of my truck. Even in the daylight, the picture is crystal clear. I don't think you can go wrong with this product.

Carhartt Men's Big & Tall Heavyweight Cotton Thermal Crewneck Top,Natural  (Closeout),Large
Carhartt Men's Big & Tall Heavyweight Cotton Thermal Crewneck Top,Natural (Closeout),Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 7, 2011
These have been a lifesaver this winter. Well made and durable, warm and cozy. I had purchased a few other sets of thermal underwear but none come anywhere close to the comfort provided by these. If you are in need of heavy weight thermals, this is the product. Quality will last several seasons.

Moving Blanket (Single) 72" X 80" US Cargo Control - Mega Mover (7 Lbs/Each, Blue/Light Blue)
Offered by US Cargo Control
Price: $33.99
3 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant product, January 24, 2011
These moving pads are everything I expected and more. I had gone to my local U-Haul store to find a much thinner and lesser quality pad for a much higher price. These are sure to last for many years and were worth the investment.

Kat's 22200 80 Watt 36" Battery Thermal Wrap
Kat's 22200 80 Watt 36" Battery Thermal Wrap
Price: $32.54
8 used & new from $20.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted three days, January 24, 2011
I purchased two of these units to wrap around my shallow well pump to protect it from the rare, but sometime severe, freezes we get in North Florida. Both units were installed around my pump with a quilt for cover and a sheet of plastic on top of the quilt. By the third night, both units had failed to heat. I understand this is not the intended use but they still failed to heat more than three days.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2013 6:57 AM PST

A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity
A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity
by Bill O'Reilly
Price: $19.45
897 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Bold Fresh, January 30, 2010
One of the most enjoyable books I've read in a long time. Great read!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, September 10, 2007
A real find for popcorn lovers. Several differant kinds of popcorn allow for a variety of flavors and textures. A great change for microwave popcorn and its unhealthy flavorings and oil. A number of small and crunchy varieties are a delightful change from the large puffy styles of commerial popcorn.