Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Brian J. Miller > Reviews

Browse

Brian J. Miller's Profile

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian J. Miller RSS Feed (Clermont, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
Price: $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars A Major Disappointment, December 28, 2015
I purchased mine from Best Buy for Christmas. I set it up Christmas day. The set-up was pretty easy although a pain in the butt navigating sign-ins and passwords scrolling through letters, numbers, symbols and capital letters with just the pad. Once I got it all set though it was easy to figure out how to use. My only disappointment was that the Fire Stick still had to be plugged into A/C. I had assumed incorrectly that it would work like a USB drive and be powered from the TV.

We watched a couple of episodes of BBT and then went to dinner. When we came back the screen was blank and nothing I did on the remote would make it turn back on. I wound up removing the stick from the TV and unplugging it from the wall. When I put it back in the picture returned. I then tried to navigate the menu with the remote but nothing was happening. As I was about to give up my wife suggested perhaps the batteries were bad. I replaced them and sure enough the remote worked and we were able to continue watching tv.

Around four hours later I had to change out the batteries again in order to get the remote working. The batteries had been in my garage for a long time so i thought it was possible they too were bad. The next day I once again had to replace the batteries. This time with brand new batteries with an expiration in 2018. They too went dead after a few hours. I gave up and did some research online to find out this is a known issue with this device. I returned the unit to Best Buy yesterday. I have decided to purchase another Roku instead. I have one already and other than being a bit sluggish it works great. I had high hopes for the Fire Stick as I love Amazon and am highly invested in their environment despite having all Apple products in the house.

Mad Max: Fury Road
Mad Max: Fury Road
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Some things are just better left unsaid., October 14, 2015
This review is from: Mad Max: Fury Road (Amazon Video)
This was probably the worst remake of any movie I have ever seen.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2015 9:18 AM PDT

40th Birthday Gift Made 1976 Original Parts Hat Cap Pink
40th Birthday Gift Made 1976 Original Parts Hat Cap Pink
Offered by ThisWear
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected., October 8, 2015
Worked out great. Our friend wore it all over Key West for her birthday.

Borinhalbich 7 Day 4 Compartment Pill Organizer DEEP One Inch Yellow Tray
Borinhalbich 7 Day 4 Compartment Pill Organizer DEEP One Inch Yellow Tray
Offered by GroupMedShop
Price: $12.10
6 used & new from $12.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to fill but useful, October 8, 2015
Other than being a bit difficult to load I like it.

40th Birthday Decorations 40th Birthday Gift Vintage 1976 Perfect Aged Crown Juniors Tank Top Medium Azalea
Offered by ThisWear
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Shirt, October 8, 2015
Picked up as a gag gift for our friend's 40th birthday. Quality was good although the fit was a bit small.

Start Your Own Real Estate Photography Business
Start Your Own Real Estate Photography Business
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars informative but could use more detailed information, February 15, 2015
I think the book covers the basics of what someone would need to know to begin but not enough to really be a professional. I think more effort should go into showing how to set up the shots and the lighting. The book should also give more detailed post processing

Fotodiox 3-Section Rubber Lens Hood, 52mm
Fotodiox 3-Section Rubber Lens Hood, 52mm
Price: $7.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work with a 28mm lens, May 27, 2014
I had to return it because of vingetting with the 28mm lens I was trying to use it with on a Canon G16.

Gold 8'x11' Traditional Isfahan Persian Rug Oriental Carpet Living Room Rugs
Gold 8'x11' Traditional Isfahan Persian Rug Oriental Carpet Living Room Rugs
Offered by AS Quality Rugs - (Click Here To See All Rug Collections on Sale)
Price: $129.84

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE these rugs, May 27, 2014
If you are looking for a soft, cheap nice looking rug, you have found it. I bought one and we liked it so much we ordered a second one for another room. There are people complaining they are thin and don't unfold easily. All I can say to that is yes they are thin but they are still very soft and 150$ or less. What more do you really expect? As for not unfolding easily I have furniture on mine and any edges that didn't have furniture holding them down I laid out a few books on them and the next morning they were fine. Again this is a 150$ rug not a 15000$ one. I would say these rugs are easily worth their original Amazon prices of 300$+ and I feel like I stole the two I bought.

RainbowImaging 67mm Pro 1D super slim UV (Ultra Violet) Multi Coated Glass Filter, (Glass made in Japan, same class as HOYA Pro 1 series)
Offered by RainbowImaging
Price: $4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, May 27, 2014
It is a cheap UV filter to protect the front element of my Nikon CoolPix P510. It probably isn't the best filter on the planet but when you are using a point and shoot camera I doubt a Leica filter would be any better.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bars!, May 27, 2014
Finally found a good tasting high protein organic bar! The worst part about these bars is they are so good I want to eat them all the time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7