Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for SRBleuer > Reviews

Browse

SRBleuer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SRBleuer RSS Feed

Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said: Wit and Wisdom from America's Finest
Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said: Wit and Wisdom from America's Finest
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare your soul..........., October 22, 2015
The normal civilian is not going to be prepared for the amount of manly awesome sauce that this book represents. I, as a combat engineer, and thus a Titan among men still sprouted a lumberjack beard and braidable chest hair once I finished reading this book. The pearls of distilled wisdom and insane levels of rugged death dealing, soul snatching, machine gun wielding testosterone fueled aggression from our nation's Drill Sergeants/Instructors is enough to make Grizzly bears weep and the Virgin Marry want to tear apart ISIS flags. If you still don't want to buy this book I want you to beat your face till God gets tired. "Front leaning rest position, MOVE!"

Justified Season 1
Justified Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Justified Season 1 (Amazon Video)
My husband and I are addicted to this show!!! Timothy Olyphant makes the show! I would recommend it to all

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and colorful!, June 20, 2012
The package came with three sets of four so i was able to give two sets away as gifts and keep one for my son. He loves playing with them in the bathtub!