Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for Bacchus > Reviews

Browse

Bacchus' Profile

Customer Reviews: 115

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bacchus RSS Feed (Boston, MA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Microsoft Lumia 640 Case, Cimo [Wave] Premium Slim TPU Flexible Soft Case for Microsoft Lumia 640 - Black
Offered by Cimo Technologies
Price: $9.96
2 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case, August 19, 2015
Fits the AT&T Lumia 640 like a glove! Very well made with a nice rubbery grip. Does not add much girth to the phone and looks nice too. I do not think you can find a better case for under 8 bucks!

ASUS VivoTab 8 M81C-B1-BK 8-Inch 32GB Tablet (Black)
ASUS VivoTab 8 M81C-B1-BK 8-Inch 32GB Tablet (Black)
5 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Tablet, January 10, 2015
Wow! This little tablet is fantastic. I received this as a gift for Christmas from my wife who got it for around $150. I already own a Surface 2 but wanted to see how Windows would perform on a smaller device with an Intel processor. I can say with confidence that everything about the tablet has so far exceeded my expectations. Here are some of the highlights:

-Screen: the screen is very bright and has good viewing angles. The resolution is fine for a screen this size and text is easy on the eyes.

-Performance: the quad core processor and 2 GB of RAM keeps things moving smoothly. I can have a bunch of apps open at once without seeing any performance issues. Games from the Windows Store run great. A graphics intensive game Asphalt 8 looks and runs incredible just like it does on my wife's iPad Air.

-Office 365: the tablet comes with a years subscription to Office 365 which is a $70 value. You get the rights to install it on this tablet plus 1 other computer you own. You can also de-authorize an install if you want to move it to another PC you own.

-Build Quality: the tablet feels like it is worth way for than a couple hundred dollars. I commend Asus for really building a solid feeling tablet. Has a nice premium feel.

The only downside is storage. You will likely run out of room quickly with only 32GB of storage. It does have a micro SD card slot to add storage space. You can save you music and pictures there which can save a lot of room.

Overall I couldn't be happier. There are some cheaper Windows tablets out there but they all come with 1GB of RAM. The 2GB that comes with this one ensures your tablet will multitask and run smoothly. Of all the sub $200 tablets out there this Asus is the best.

BuyCheapCables® 12" White Nylon Cable Ties Heavy Duty Self Locking 7.5mm with 120lb Tensile Strength, 100-pack
Offered by BuyCheapCables
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $11.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great zip ties!, November 3, 2014
Great zip ties. Very sturdy. Seller shipped the item very fast.

Titanfall - Xbox One
Titanfall - Xbox One
Offered by Fulfillinc
Price: $15.00
340 used & new from $4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Titanfall - Xbox One (Video Game)
Like others have stated the game feels like there is stuff missing. More modes, maps and weapon would be nice. Be that as it may what is there is insanely fun! I mean really fun. I do not regret my purchase in the slightest.

I have had no technical problems at all. The game plays flawlessly. The matchmaking needs a little work as low level and high level players are put together too often.

Need for Speed Rivals - Xbox One
Need for Speed Rivals - Xbox One
Offered by L and K Enterprises
Price: $19.56
84 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but VERY VERY VERY Frustrating, December 27, 2013
EDIT 12/29/2013: I ran into a horrible save bug. I lost ALL my progress over the last week. Not sure what caused it yet but I was exclusively playing this game and last night took the game out of the Xbox to watch a movie. When I reinserted the disc to play that is when I had to start all over.

I am having a lot of fun playing this game but at times it is without a doubt the most frustrating game I have ever played. The frustrating part of the game is the cops, they are just too strong too quickly. For example, I am in a LONG race with 4 other racers. During this race we are crashing into each other and setting off shock waves and EMP's to damage the other persons car. So we get done with the race and our cars are pretty beat up. Now the cops arrive and can at times immediately ram your car and disable it which leads to you being busted which then causes you to lose ALL the points you just earned in that race. Without points you can's buy new cars or upgrade your current car. It is VERY frustrating. This is not to say that the game is possible because if you are careful and can get to a repair shop or hideout as soon as you are done racing you can get your points. The problem is that too often this is just not possible. EA needs to badly tune this game so that the cop AI isnt so brutal. I love a challenging game but most of the time the cop AI just gets cheap kills and that just is not fun.

On the flip side you can play as the cops. This part of the game is tuned very well and is not frustrating at all. I personally do not enjoy playing as a cop as much as a racer but it does add a lot of replay value to the game.

So I give this game 3.5 stars because there are a lot of positives.

Pros:
-Gorgeous graphics: weather and particle effects. Full day/night cycle.
-Smooth frame rate
-Large world with diverse scenery
-Sounds are amazing
-Controls are tight

Cons:
-Cop AI is just too ruthless

I havent seen any bugs that some of the other reviewers are mentioning. I did just get the game for Christmas and there was a 350MB patch when I first installed it so that may have squashed them.

Forza Motorsport 5 Day One Edition
Forza Motorsport 5 Day One Edition
32 used & new from $17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A Solid 3.5 Stars, November 24, 2013
I wont go into detail about the micro transactions as other reviewers have covered it well. I will say that I am disappointed at the extent of them in this game as it really feels like a lot of the game is missing unless you fork over a ton of extra money.

Pros:
The graphics are amazing. Near photo realistic on some tracks
The game runs at a perfect 60 fps
Sense of speed is outstanding
Orchestrated music fits racing well

Cons:
Tons of micro transactions
Not many tracks
While all of the tracks are insanely detailed some just don't have much to them and look a bit boring

Overall a solid entry in the series and good launch title. Would like to see a free track pack in the near future or at the very least an affordable track pack. I still recommend this game and if you are a fan of the series it is of course a must buy.

Ryse: Son of Rome Day One Edition - Xbox One
Ryse: Son of Rome Day One Edition - Xbox One
Offered by Good Muffins!
Price: $11.99
71 used & new from $4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Graphics are insane!!!, November 24, 2013
If you are looking for a game that will wow your friends and family with true next gen visuals then this is your showpiece. The graphics are simply AMAZING! Each time I play this game I am in awe. It runs perfectly smooth too.

Some of the professional reviews for this game are pretty negative and I almost didn't buy it because of them. That would have been a big mistake on my part because the game is a blast to play. Yeah, you pretty much are just running around with a sword killing barbarians but is that really so different then running around with a gun in Call of Duty? I don't think so. In fact, as I play through this game it reminds me very much a Call of Duty type of game. It is heavily scripted, combat oriented game. There are even scenes where you man stationary weapons against vast hordes of enemies just like in Call of Duty.

What really shines in this game are the execution finishing moves you use in combat. There are a ton of them so you are always seeing something different. I do wish they could have come up with a better way to indicate what buttons to press during an execution besides the colored glow. Maybe make it so when your enemy is staggered that you punch in a combo like in Mortal Kombat to perform an execution. Not sure if that would work though as the battles are pretty hectic.

I am very pleased with my purchase and recommend you check this game out!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Having a blast!, November 23, 2013
I was a bit worried about this game since it was having some serious technical issues during development. I love zombies though and enjoyed the first two games so I went ahead and got it and I am VERY glad that I did!

This game is a blast to play. There are so many zombies on screen at one time it boggles the mind. There are a ton of weapons to find and make. You can even construct your own crazy vehicles to help in your slaughter of the zombie hordes.

The graphics, while not eye melting, work very well. There are a ton of details everywhere and each zombie looks different. The gore is over the top but awesome.

The game is not without issues though. It runs at 720p and 30 fps. Even at that resolution the game does drop frames when there is a lot going on. Nothing that ruins the fun but I do wish they could have locked the frame rate.

Overall I think this is a great launch title and there are many things about it that feel next gen!

Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries with Power Seal Technology,  34 Count
Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries with Power Seal Technology, 34 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, November 21, 2013
Cannot beat the deal on these batteries. They are brand new just like you would get in the store. Great buy.

Dockers Men's Cargo Short, New British Khaki, 36
Dockers Men's Cargo Short, New British Khaki, 36

2.0 out of 5 stars No good, November 21, 2013
Very disappointed with these shorts. They were a little small to begin with but completely shrank the first time I washed them. Will not buy these again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12