Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for Gregory J. Burton > Reviews

Browse

Gregory J. Burton's Profile

Customer Reviews: 159

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gregory J. Burton RSS Feed (Brimley, Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
HIND Womens ROOK Athletic Knit Mesh Running Sneaker - BLACK, Size 9
HIND Womens ROOK Athletic Knit Mesh Running Sneaker - BLACK, Size 9
Offered by Twisted Shoes
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Both of my sisters love these shoes, August 24, 2016
Both of my sisters love these shoes. My one sister is big on "brand" names, and was blown away by the great looks, and comfort of these shoes that cost less than half of what "the big brand athletic shoe cost". I highly recommend these shoes. The aren't available in half sizes, so they ordered the next full size (8 1/2 order a 9), and 7 1/2 order a 8). Fit is good.

Welcome to My World
Welcome to My World
Price: $19.32
9 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars who like me enjoys the Irish Country artists, August 24, 2016
This review is from: Welcome to My World (Audio CD)
I ordered this set for my mom, who like me enjoys the Irish Country artists. It's more like the traditional country without the "twang", and the artists "don't sound so much alike". Al Grant is as close to the sound of Jim Reeves as you can get therefore this collection is beautiful. His wife, Isla does a great job on the couple of duets on the collection. Highly recommend all of Al Grant's albums.

I'm Gonna Miss You
I'm Gonna Miss You
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 10, 2016
This review is from: I'm Gonna Miss You (MP3 Music)
Good song. Talented duo. Should go far, and I wish them all the luck.

Mead #70102 100CT6x9 Writing Tablet
Mead #70102 100CT6x9 Writing Tablet
Offered by Prime Central Store
Price: $4.97
22 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars and the seller was very good at addressing issues, August 10, 2016
These are as we expected, and the seller was very good at addressing issues. We wound up with an extra tablet. Most happy with the seller. 6 x 9 tablets aren't always available where we live, and my mother is one of the few people who actually hand writes letters to relatives. These should last her awhile. I highly recommend this seller.

Spinal Solution, Twin Size Assembled Orthopedic Mattress With 5-Inch Box Spring Sensation Collection
Price: $182.00
3 used & new from $182.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking mattress set, August 10, 2016
A family member ordered this set. It will be replacing a Platform frame, and memory foam mattress that he's had for several years. He'll give it a try when he goes to bed tonight. Nice looking mattress set, and it was reasonable, and Amazon's free shipping just made it a very good buy.

King's Brand Heavy Duty Metal Twin, Size Bed Frame With Rug Rollers & Locking Wheels
Price: $37.61
19 used & new from $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My brother seems to like this. He didn't have much trouble putting it ..., August 10, 2016
My brother seems to like this. He didn't have much trouble putting it together. He likes the casters since he has a carpet in his bedroom. Worth a little more for the casters, and easier to move when he cleans.

You're Dreaming
You're Dreaming
Price: $13.99
38 used & new from $9.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Harmonies & Excellent Songs!!!, July 31, 2016
This review is from: You're Dreaming (Audio CD)
I couldn't wait to hear the album after hearing samples, so I spent a little more for the CD to get the MP3 download as well. These guys are superb. If they did a Everly Brother tribute, I'd buy that as well. It's amazing how well they harmonize, and sound like the Everly Brothers. Keep the tunes coming guys!!

Men's Waterproof Date Leather Strap Sport Quartz Army Watch-Brown
Men's Waterproof Date Leather Strap Sport Quartz Army Watch-Brown
Offered by SMTSMT-Store
Price: $3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Timepiece At A Bargain Price!, July 16, 2016
Very attractive timepiece. Keeps good time, and looks like it cost more than it did. Highly recommend this seller.

The Best of the Everly Brothers: 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection (Eco-Friendly Packaging)
8 used & new from $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compilation of the Everly Brothers., February 22, 2016
Very good compilation. Recordings are very good. Contains one of my favorite songs "On The Wings Of A Nightingale", which I couldn't find on other Everly Brothers collections. Highly recommend this compilation. I ordered a used copy, and it was in very nice condition.

600 Labels, 6up Size 4 x 3.33. Use with Template 5164, 5264.  Labels Compatible with all Ink Jet and Laser Printers.
600 Labels, 6up Size 4 x 3.33. Use with Template 5164, 5264. Labels Compatible with all Ink Jet and Laser Printers.
Offered by Blank Labels
Price: $12.49
3 used & new from $7.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect label that has many uses., February 22, 2016
These work excellent for what I wanted them for. I use the CD sleeves for my recordings. These are perfect for putting the song titles on. Very good price, and print well with ink jet printers. Recommend this product, and seller. Fast shipping.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16