Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for Gooie gogopops > Reviews

Browse

Gooie gogopops' Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gooie gogopops RSS Feed (LAKE WORTH, FLORIDA, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Blue Bloods, Season 6
Blue Bloods, Season 6
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WATCH IT NUFF.SAID, July 26, 2016
If you've seen it that's all that need be said

Split Second
Split Second
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, July 26, 2016
This review is from: Split Second (Kindle Edition)
For someone who is not a high IQ is not an expert in anything of this ilk, this man writes a undeniably understandable concept of an extremely high end mental game!
LOVED EVERY WORD! Cannot wait to dig up his next next Aaron Blake book.

Bosch Season 1
Bosch Season 1
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 10, 2015
This review is from: Bosch Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Titus Welliver is the perfect Harry Bosch. As close to the book as I've seen in any adaptation.

Deep Down: A Jack Reacher Story
Deep Down: A Jack Reacher Story
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Jack is back, April 6, 2014
But not to his fullest potential I have read ever y one of these and yet it still was very entertaining.I do not 'read Jack Teacher books to be entertained I do T hi to have the S*** scare out.of me!

West Paw Design Zogoflex Bumi Guaranteed Tough Tug-o-War Dog Play Toy, Large, Granny Smith
Offered by Oliver's Pet Care
Price: $16.95
31 used & new from $16.25

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, April 6, 2014
T hi toy ha lasted longer then any other so far. I knew a Staffordshire bull terrier and chew chew chew and chew everything she can get her mouth on her name is Calli but she should be called destructor from the transformers
What a sweet and lovable dog we rescued I.mean all the love.you can handle but when it com ess s.to.playing.with toys she I just like he American cousin the PITBULL destroys eve r anything in her path but this!!!!!
Well worth every penny.

Relentless: A Novel
Relentless: A Novel
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this, March 7, 2014
DEAN KOONTZ one of the very best horror writers ever
This time is no different
Exciting suspenseful I'll be looking for word to reading more about MILO in the future

Sick Puppy (Skink Book 4)
Sick Puppy (Skink Book 4)
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sick puppy(black lizard), December 13, 2013
Love anything from Carl Hiaasen
But was.on lol y Val to read to 83% then I go this stupid review I'm spending my extra time putting in. My review but get extra time from kindle an box library system impossible.
IT's one of Carl better rush jobs loved it

Aduro® Samsung Galaxy Tablet Extra Long USB Charge & Sync Data Cable (6.5 feet) USB to 30 Pin, Galaxy Tab 7", 8.9",10.1"
Offered by GoTek
Price: $6.50
5 used & new from $2.97

1.0 out of 5 stars garbage, October 27, 2013
This thing stunk from day on it wouldn't' charge properly and then in less then 15 days it fell apart amazon is playing their game

Simple Green 18300 Stainless Steel One-Step Cleaner and Polish, 32oz Trigger Spray
Offered by MaxiNett
Price: $9.98
60 used & new from $5.91

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money, July 31, 2013
I can't believe how bad this stuff was
I did everything they said to do to the letter after working on my stainless steel appliance till my elbows wouldn't work any more !
I call this a rip off
I cannot believe how bad job it did I am Extremely DISAPPOINTED !!!

Dog Toy Pet Stages Cool Teething Stick
Dog Toy Pet Stages Cool Teething Stick
Price: $7.49
43 used & new from $4.09

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't last 3 hrs with my PITBULL puppy, July 31, 2013
I gave it too a Pitbull puppy so what did I expect I should have known better
I do believe for a more less aggressive dog this would be great!

Page: 1 | 2