Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM
Profile for Christian Jennifer Holinsworth > Reviews

Browse

Christian Jennif...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christian Jennifer Holinsworth "online now" RSS Feed (Honolulu, Hawaii USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Electro Voice Blue Raven Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Electro Voice Blue Raven Cardioid Dynamic Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful looks and sound, March 5, 2008
This was my primary mic for a long time. Picks up sound in the mid's beautifully and true. I was a bit surprised by how well it picked up because of the price, but it is a mainstaple in my microphone arsonal. Great for studio recording. (I run it through a pre-amp not a board)

Italian Dreams
Italian Dreams
by Steven Rothfeld
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars trigger your Italian memories, March 5, 2008
This review is from: Italian Dreams (Hardcover)
This is one of my favorite Italian books out there. The photography and writing are beautiful. I lived in Naples for 4 years and while there got the opportunity to do a bit of traveling throughout Italy. This book truly captures the feel of being there. Whenever I miss the time I had over there, I bust out this book and give it a good slow flip through, sometimes reading it, sometimes just daydreaming about the sites and places I have been before and hope to visit again.

CAD Audio EPF-15A Pop Filter on 6-inch Gooseneck
CAD Audio EPF-15A Pop Filter on 6-inch Gooseneck
Price: $12.49
17 used & new from $10.01

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, March 5, 2008
I have had no problem with slipage off the stand with the screw mount or issues with it bending out of place (unless bumped). Great flexability - handy when I switch mic's I don't have to adjust the filter too much. the filter isn't the best on the market, but it gets the job done. Definately a must have for the home studio frugal.

Mom's Family Calendar 2006
Mom's Family Calendar 2006
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars best mom's calendar, April 2, 2007
This is one of the best calendars out there if you have a busy family. We all like being able to see at a glance who will be doing what on any given day, and it makes scheduling for the family at a glance much easier. This is a calendar that I have gotten year after year sense getting it as a gift the first time around. I also enjoy that it begins the "year" by the school year (beginning in Aug. I believe it was) - not January to January like many calendars out there, so you actually can get a full years use out of it instead of having to switch out calendars during the holiday season when there are already a ton of things going on.

Mom's Family Calendar 2004 (Workman Wall Calendars)
Mom's Family Calendar 2004 (Workman Wall Calendars)
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Calendar
2 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars best mom's calendar, April 2, 2007

Sports Pack Attachments for Nintendo Wii Console ~ Includes Tennis Racquet, G...

4.0 out of 5 stars Wii, April 2, 2007
this sports pack is great for little hands, but if you are an adult hoping for a better grip on your wii controller, this may not be for you. You will need to take your wii controller out of these add-ons often which I can see eventually causing additional wear n tear on your controller which would otherwise not happen. The strap that you usually wear for gameplay will need to be taken off in order to use these to their best capasity. I will say though that this is a neat lil package that my 7 and 10 year old got a kick out of.

The sports pack I got delivered didn't have the golf club- it had a steering wheel instead, so be mindful wich sports pack you order if you really want the club.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, April 1, 2007
These are quite comfortable, great for planes and pc use, a definate good for the buck set of headphones, either way you choose to wear them.

Super Troopers
Super Troopers
DVD ~ Jay Chandrasekhar
Offered by faes_media
Price: $14.88
138 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Highway Patrol, October 15, 2002
This review is from: Super Troopers (DVD)
I laughed so hard to this flick, I don't own it yet, but next payday I will! Twisted people... HERE IS ONE TO OWN!

Bat Thumb
Bat Thumb
DVD ~ Steve Oedekerk
26 used & new from $0.25

4.0 out of 5 stars GoThumb, October 14, 2002
This review is from: Bat Thumb (DVD)
Ok, Gothumb city and this movie are a bit weak. I think Steve could have done a bit more than he did with this spoof. It is still funny, but out of his first 4 Thumb movies... this is the 4th place flick of the bunch. It is still entertaining, but don't get your hopes too high up there.

The Magical Legend of the Leprechauns
The Magical Legend of the Leprechauns
DVD ~ Randy Quaid
39 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hallmark Magic!, October 14, 2002
This is one of my families FAVEORITE Hallmark movies. I totally reccommend getting this one. The writing is great, the story is cute. Who can't laugh at lepruchans who love life and cause a bit of trouble. This is great for all ages!

Page: 1 | 2