Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for L. Koon > Reviews

Browse

L. Koon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Koon "happy mom" RSS Feed

Playmobil Nativity Manger with Stable
Playmobil Nativity Manger with Stable
Offered by Really Great Toys
Price: $56.06
7 used & new from $56.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Newer version Playmobil Nativity Set, December 14, 2011
I am always amazed at how captivated all of my children ages 7,6,4 and 21 months are by Playmobil. My children received this toy on Dec 6th to start thinking about the Nativity in anticipation of Christmas. I also purchased the three wise men and St Nicholas separately. The previous Nativity set by Playmobil came with the 3 Wise Men but the stable was completely made of cardboard. In this set they replaced the 3 wise men and the cardboard stable with a more durable plastic stable and only the backdrop of the star and scenery are plastic. My children were enthralled with the set. The older two liked to set it up and rearrange it while the 4 yr old loves to act out the story and put voices to the people and animals. The set has beautiful little details from the shepherd's cane to the angel's halo. The manger and the head piece of Joseph and Mary was neat too. It is absolutely precious and as always Playmobil is of higher quality than the average toy. I would highly recommend this set along with the Three Wise Kings by Playmobil and Saint Nicholas And Christmas Angel Separate FYI...b/c Playmobil on Amazon is mostly 3rd party sellers I have had better luck sometimes by going to the UTOYPIA website and buying directly from them. They sell on Amazon but sometimes you can get a better price and free shipping by going directly to their site. They also offer great sales.(Even better than Playmobil.com) You won't regret getting your kids into playmobil! The toys hold their value (ebay) and can be passed down for generations.

Ravensburger Happy Animal Buddies - 300 Piece Puzzle
Ravensburger Happy Animal Buddies - 300 Piece Puzzle
Price: $10.39
41 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, user friendly puzzle, November 26, 2011
I am a homeschool mom and purchased this puzzle for my 6 year old, animal lover daughter to work on problem solving,sequencing and spatial orientating skills. It was wonderful. There are enough different parts to the puzzle that it is not too difficult and did not get boring. The puzzle is fully interlocking with solid pieces. (Not flimsy) I also like that the entire puzzle is pictured on the box. I dislike when the sides are cut off because it makes it difficult to use as a reference especially for a child. I would definitely buy a Ravensburger puzzle again and would highly recommend this particular one.

LEGO Bricks & More Airport Building Set 5933
LEGO Bricks & More Airport Building Set 5933
Offered by World's Best
Price: $39.99
7 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect starter Lego set, November 26, 2011
My son began his Lego career with this set. He is now giving one to his 4 yr old brother for Christmas to get him started. I like this set even more than the LEGO Ultimate Building Set to start a child on Lego...(especially boys.) The planes really allow them to play with their creations. I completely agree with the other review. This set is a great value, and makes a great gift. I would not hesitate to buy this! Great toy!!

Megabloks Hello Kitty House
Megabloks Hello Kitty House
Offered by Amazing Plush
Price: $39.99
14 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Locks better than most Mega Bloks, November 6, 2011
This review is from: Megabloks Hello Kitty House (Toy)
I always hesitate to buy Megabloks because when I break down and do (mostly for the Thomas sets) I always regret it.
My 7 yr old is a huge Lego fan and Legos are more expensive but much better quality than Megabloks. My 6 year old loves Hello Kitty so I held my breath and bought one of these. I am so glad I did! It has been a huge hit with both of the kids! My daughter loves it and my son is constantly trying to put his Star Wars figures in the house much to the frustration of my daughter. The pieces lock in place very well which I think is the most important thing for these types of building blocks. If you are concerned about the Megabloks brand this toy resembles Lego more than Megabloks. Although Legos are still superior, I was very pleased with this toy.

FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony
FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony
8 used & new from $325.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterscotch, March 31, 2011
I have given this toy twice as a gift. First to my granddaughter when she was 3 now 5 and she loves it still and plays with it. and recently to my grandson who turned 2 and is so in love with the toy he believes has a real pony. Is a great toy and a wonderful gift!!!