Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School
Profile for Emalyn > Reviews

Browse

Emalyn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Emalyn RSS Feed

Zombies Hate Stuff
Zombies Hate Stuff
by Greg Stones
Price: $8.88
141 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
Maybe it's just my crazy humor, but this book gave me a gigglespaz. It's amazing how many things zombies hate that we never realized...I got such an education out of this book. Nice and durable hardcover, pretty small and easy to keep in your glove compartment in case you get stranded and want to feel better about being un-undead.

Harry Potter Undesirable Hinge Wallet
Harry Potter Undesirable Hinge Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Awesome, May 17, 2013
I didn't expect this wallet to be any good, I just saw it and wanted it because I'm an obsessed maniac. However, it's actually pretty durable and has a nice material inside and out. The only thing is that I have a lot of cards (plastic, store user, contact cards, various IDs), and putting more cards in the slots makes the wallet harder to close. But no matter! I just shoved everything in it anyway, and it's a pretty nifty thing. If you have tons of stuff in your wallet or a thick checkbook it might make it harder to close, but it will usually still close, and it stays together. And, it's Harry Potter, so there's a reason in itself.

Still love it and would buy it again. And...it's TOTALLY AWESOME. Like, supermegafoxyawesomehot awesome.

Geneva Moderate Women's AMZ10 Mother-Of-Pearl Stone Detail Dial Analog Watch
Geneva Moderate Women's AMZ10 Mother-Of-Pearl Stone Detail Dial Analog Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised, December 4, 2012
When I first ordered this item, I thought it would be bulky and the band would be sticky, but seeing as it was such a great deal I decided to buy it on a whim. I bought it as a present for my mother for Christmas, and if it seemed uncomfortable or bulky then I would keep it for myself, because I liked the design. I got it today and was VERY surprised - the watch came with an extra band that you can set the face into, so if the white band does not do for some folks, they can switch it. However, I adored the white band and it doesn't seem sticky or sweaty at all like some rubbery bands can be. I'm so excited to give it to her.

My mother and I also have very small wrists, so it's hard to find a watch that fits, but the white band has several holes and lengths to set it at, so it can work for practically anyone. :) Very pleased with my purchase.

I wish there had been a plastic covering on the face of the watch to protect it, but I suppose you can't ask for everything.