Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for Domany W. > Reviews

Browse

Domany W.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 251

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Domany W. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bastex Replacement Battery For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910
Bastex Replacement Battery For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910
Offered by Bastexwireless - Authorized ZeroLemon Retailer
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery comparable to the original Samsung Note 4 battery, July 15, 2016
This item was received at a discounted rate. That has no influence on my review of this item. I took some time to check this battery out, comparing it to the regular Samsung battery. As well as fully charging the battery and using it for a couple days to test the ability to hold a charge.

Some key factors for me with the battery included the batteries ability to fast charge just s good if not better than the original Samsung battery. It fit in my Samsung Note 4 exactly as I hoped, the charge holds just as good as the original Samsung battery. I didn't have much time to compare battery life as I wanted but my initial thought would be that the original battery holds a slightly longer charge than this one, but the more I used this battery the less sure I was of that. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but if needed you can ask as well.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range & Built-in Mic, Dual-Driver Portable Wireless Speaker with Low Harmonic Distortion and Superior Sound - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Father's day gift approved, July 15, 2016
Purchased s Father's Day gift. Once he got it going he's been enjoying it. I received a call shortly after letting me know he was heading to the dock to fish and enjoy some good music

Vivree Kitchen Tongs Set, Black
Vivree Kitchen Tongs Set, Black
Offered by Vivree
Price: $24.87
4 used & new from $12.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed and surprised at how well they're made, July 15, 2016
These are sturdy, have a nice grip and so far have been very durable in usage. I would recommend these to anyone in the market for a pair.

Perfect Shopping Retro Multilayer Knit Bronze Love Dream 2 Hearts Shape 5 Strands Suede Rope Bracelet
Offered by Perfect shopping
Price: $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift and as shown, June 28, 2016
I received this at a discounted rate, but it's doesn't reflect my review at all. It's a very simple, but meaningful bracelet. It covers the everlasting love, life and friendship that you want in a rekationship. I saw plenty similar, but this one stood out the most to me and I'm just as pleased with it after receiving it. I don't see any issue with thus fitting multiple wrist sizes and seems to be put together pretty well. I hope the pictures are helpful.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent hose with some concern, June 15, 2016
First i would like to say I did receive this hose at a discounted price, but that doesn't reflect my views of this purchase in anyway. I gave this hose a try a few days ago as well as a few minutes prior to writing this review. My initial thought starts at the connection. Due to the connection being made of plastic I have concern that it could strip over time causing water to leak and reduce the amount of water pressure. If your hand happens to get wet it makes it extremely difficult to remove the hose from the spout. After allowing water to fill the hosender causing it to expand to its maximum capacity I measured from one end of the hose to the other including the handle and I measured closer to 44ft.

On another note I will say that thus hoes does work as described. The 7 functions work pretty well and I was able to water my grass as well as clean off my central area unit and mailbox as I'd hoped. I believe this hose also would be good for washing your car and the actual hose itself does seem durable.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Command Picture Hanging Strips, Large, Black, 4-Strips  (17206BLK-ES)
Command Picture Hanging Strips, Large, Black, 4-Strips (17206BLK-ES)
Price: $3.99
50 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Second time buyer, June 12, 2016
When I first moved into my home I purchased these. A year and a half later they are still doing the job, so I just purchased more for my mother's wall art and they are working just as good for her.

Restoration® Coccyx Memory Foam Seat Cushion - Orthopedic Cushion to Help Sciatica, Back Pain Relief, and Tailbone Pain Relief - Great as an Office Chair Cushion, Car Seat Pad, Wheel Chair Cushion
Offered by Restoration Goods
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for mom, May 28, 2016
This product was purchased at a discount price, but does not weigh on my review.

I purchased this item mainly because my mother experiences pain in her leg and hip from time to time. I try to help by purchasing things that may help with pain management while she is sitting around her home or driving in her vehicle. This along with different supplements is very helpful in those times.

She came over a few days ago with this cushion in her hand after riding around the city and wanted me to know that she really liked this item and it was something she really needed. This is only a few days of use so far, but at this point she really seems to like it.

As of right now I would recommend this item to anyone needing that extra cushion for support. I'll give it some time, maybe a few weeks of use to make sure it holds up and if there are any changes I'll update at that time.

Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement - Best All Natural Muscle Builder & Recovery Drink With Creatine Monohydrate. For Men & Women Who Want Safe & Healthy Results. Unflavored, 60 Servings.
Offered by Legion Athletics, Inc.
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Second container almost finished, May 28, 2016
This has been a regular part of my workout since February of this year. I'm new to working out and currently in the process of trying to figure it all out from adjusting the way I eat, to a good weekly workout routine, to proper supplements. I've started with this and the Legion Protein and I've just recently started trying BCAAs.

I may need more time to see a higher level of results, but I can say I will continue to include this in my routine and this along with the fruit punch flavor doesn't have bad tastes at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2016 7:58 AM PDT

Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Extra Fresh 2.7 oz (Twin Pack)
Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Extra Fresh 2.7 oz (Twin Pack)
Price: $6.63
29 used & new from $6.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Working as I hoped, May 28, 2016
I've had a few weeks to use this product. It has a nice smell, lasts throughout the day and I would recommend and also plan on purchasing again in the future.

Vtin Cuber Waterproof Speakers Bluetooth 4.0 Speakers with 5W Audio Driver and IP67 Waterproof Design for iPhone Samsung and More-Black
Offered by VicTsingDirect
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact device, May 15, 2016
I rated this item a 5 only because I don't think it would have been right to give it a 4 for my small complain. This device provides good sound, pretty good base and can be heard over the sound of the water with no issues. It connects to my phone fairly easily and after the in tial connection it automatically connects to my phone when I turn it on as long as my Bluetooth is turned on through my phone.

It took a while, but I finally used it while on the phone. This is my only complaint and it is more than likely my own fault. Im not really aloud talker when on the phone, so in or out of the shower I had to repeat myself sometimes when using it in conversation. I was able to hear the person I was speaking to with no issue though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20