Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School
Profile for Bruce W. Ewing > Reviews

Browse

Bruce W. Ewing's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bruce W. Ewing "tractor fan" RSS Feed (Oklahoma City, OK USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Generac 6565 4,200 PSI, 4.0 GPM, Gas Powered Commercial Pressure Washer
Generac 6565 4,200 PSI, 4.0 GPM, Gas Powered Commercial Pressure Washer
Price: $874.00
7 used & new from $874.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An outstanding cleaning machine!, July 23, 2016
Just a fantastic cleaning machine...I've used a 2750 psi power washer for years, but need to speed up the concrete cleaning process..and the Generac with 4200 psi really did the job. It started reliably and ran great from the first pull till I stored it away for the next job. I tried out all the nozzles...they worked great..and the machine is nicely balanced on the wheels and stops. The vibration isolation keeps it in one place. ....and this purchase on Amazon saved me about $250 with Prime, it was delivered to the end of my driveway.

It IS About Islam: Exposing the Truth About ISIS, Al Qaeda, Iran, and the Caliphate (The Control Series Book 3)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to know what Islam is all about?, July 18, 2016
It's all I really need to know about Islam. Well documented and based on the Koran, I feel I now understand what the Islamists are trying to do. This was great!

With Malice Toward None: The Life of Abraham Lincoln
With Malice Toward None: The Life of Abraham Lincoln
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars With Malice Toward None makes you an inside-observer of Lincoln's life and times., June 14, 2016
A superbly written deeper look at many aspects of Lincoln's life...I've read a lot about him, but learned much more about his personal interactions with many friends, Cabinet members, military leaders, common folks and especially his wife, Mary. It is well documented but not encumbered by footnotes...using a special section at the end of the book with in depth references, credits, etc. I really felt as if I were a silent onlooker as the story unfolded including its tragic ending. I was really taken but the thoughtful treatment of the slavery as a crucial part of all that went on in Lincoln's life.

The Last Mile (Amos Decker series)
The Last Mile (Amos Decker series)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! I couldn't put this book down, June 7, 2016
Baldacci is an extremely gifted writer. I can't wait for the next book in this series. Highly recommended to anyone who loves a good mystery that keeps you guessing to the very end.

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Echo is our favorite purchase in many years!, June 19, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
Echo is about the greatest new communication device I could imagine....there's a lot of capability that we don't use that we're still learning. The Prime Music and I Heart Radio are our favorites.....Alexa really knows how to play 'em! I really can't think of a recent purchase that we've liked better.....

Roseanna: A Martin Beck Police Mystery (1)
Roseanna: A Martin Beck Police Mystery (1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This one will make you want to read all the rest!, May 15, 2015
Wow! This had many twists and kept me riveted! It always amazes me when a authors are so clever! I'll sure read the rest of the Martin Beck series....he's real!

The Assassin (Isaac Bell series Book 8)
The Assassin (Isaac Bell series Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Assassin is a spellbinder!, April 4, 2015
What a surprising series of events that make this book a puzzler at many turns...makes to anxious for a sequel!

A Higher Call: An Incredible True Story of Combat and Chivalry in the War-Torn Skies of World War II
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A thrilling true story of what happened in the air over Europe in WW II, March 19, 2015
Inspiring the way patriots on both sides of WW II prove that chivalry is not dead!

The Girl on the Train: A Novel
The Girl on the Train: A Novel
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A look into minds and backyards from the windows of a London commuter train, March 10, 2015
An interesting but disturbing look onto the lives of a few deeply related people who lived in close proximity to a passing rail line and each other in A London suburb with a surprising ending.

The Escape (John Puller Book 3)
The Escape (John Puller Book 3)
Offered by Hachette Book Group

5.0 out of 5 stars What a superbe tale!, February 20, 2015
What a great read.....with a new surprise at each turn. Masterful writing!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3