Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Batya > Reviews

Browse

Batya's Profile

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Batya RSS Feed (Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Car Oil Diffuser Humidifier , COSCOD Car Air Humidifier and Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all essential oils users!!!, April 24, 2016
Length:: 0:07 Mins

I absolutely LOVE this diffuser! This is a must have for all essential oil users! The amount it diffuses far exceeded my expectations. It is very easy to fill, just unscrew, fill with water, add oil, close back up and plug in! I use about 3-5 drops of oil, depending on the oil I'm using. I was recently sick and was able to diffuse eucalyptus, melaleuca, and lavender on my to and from work. It is completely quiet while running. It has both continuous and intermittent settings to choose from. On continuous, you can figure it will last about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. This would be a great gift or prize at essential oils parties for those who also sell the oils!

I was so impressed with how well it works, I made a video to show you....

DR JK- Comprehensive Plantar Fasciitis Kit- Instant Foot Pain Relief: 5 Pcs Plantar Fasciitis Sleeve, Massage Ball, Foot Arch Support, Foot massager for Metatarsal Pain, Heel Pads, Ankle Brace
Offered by DR JK
Price: $64.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't crazy about this product because I personally don't like the squishy feel of the gel, April 21, 2016
I suffer from plantar fasciitis, and I'm a nurse on my feet all day long. I try whatever I can find to help me with my heel pain. I wasn't crazy about this product because I personally don't like the squishy feel of the gel. The sleeve does give some compression and could easily be work under socks. I received a discount on this product in exchange for my honest review.

Hitecera Ceramic Veggie Fruit Knife and Peeler Ultra Sharp Lightweight-No Rust and Metal Taste,Great Kitchen Tool Set for Precise Cutting, Peeling,Keeping Original Taste and Color
Offered by Hitecera
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, April 13, 2016
Just to be fair, I am probably a knife snob. I like a knife that is super sharp and cuts like butter. Unfortunately, this set did not give me that. The cheese cutter is almost unusable. The knife is not so bad I would throw it out, it's just not my go-to knife.

I don't like leaving negative(ish) reviews, but I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.

Bluetooth FM Transmitter, Aukora Wireless FM Adapter Car Kit with USB Charger, Hands-Free Calling, Music Controls for iPhone iPod iPad Samsung Smartphone (Silver)
Offered by AukoraDirect
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Play what you want, when you want again!, April 13, 2016
The aux input in my car stopped working, so I decided to go with this product to play the music from my phone over the speakers. There is a wide range of stations you can use, and there is no limit on the numbers, like in some I have used in the past. I was excited because it has USB port so you can charge your phone as well. While it will charge, it does charge very slow, even if I'm not playing music. All in all, it does what I bought it for, so I am happy with the purchase as I can rock out Casting Crowns when I want to hear it!
(I received this product in exchange for my honest review)

[4 Pack] High Quality 3ft/1m 8 Pin Zakix(TM) USB Charge & Sync Cable for iPhone 6S/6, iPhone 6S/6 Plus, 5s 5c 5, iPad Air Air2 mini mini2 mini3, iPad 4th gen, iPod(White)
Offered by Zakix Direct
Price: $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for this house!, April 13, 2016
Perfect pack for the family that has kids that "borrow" your cell phone cord and forgets to return it...or loses them. I also like always having a cord in my car, my bedroom, and my kitchen or living room. And for this price, you can have a cord in every car and every room in the house! They work well, I have had no issues with shorts or slow charging. I absolutely recommend having a pack or two around the house, and at this price you can afford to!
(I did receive a discount for this product in exchange for my honest review)

Binwo 12-pack Vibrant Reusable Standard Silicone Baking Cups/Cupcake Muffin Liners Molds in Storage Container(Round)
Offered by Binwo Smart Electronics
Price: $31.99
2 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and functional!, April 13, 2016
These cupcake/muffin molds are very sturdy. I have not used them for baking, I bought these to make bath fuzzies. They hold their shape well, and these will save money in the long run if you tend to use the paper liners. I do look forward to baking in them as well, I use silicone cake pans and love them! The silicone tends to burn less and stick less than metal pans, and the cakes are easy to remove from them. They are so bright and colorful, these would be great to serve dessert at a party!

Taken Iphone 6 Wallet Case - Iphone 6s Case Pu Leather - Card Slot - Ultra Slim (Dark Brown)
Offered by TAKEN
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, April 13, 2016
I bought this for those times I don't want to take a purse with me, but still want to carry my debit/credit cards and driver's license. It works absolutely PERFECT for what I wanted! I am able to 4-5 cards, phone, and even cash! In addition to the outer pocket for a card, there are slots for 2 more cards, but also a pocket behind that. My iphone 6 fits perfectly with no danger of falling out, and it fits in my pocket perfectly too! And the leather look is beautiful. I have had many compliments on how it looks and it's functionality. I most definitely recommend this! (I did receive a discount for this product in exchange for my HONEST review...I promise, this is my honest review!)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look, great feel, great case!, March 16, 2016
I got this case for my husband, the woodworker, and he loves it! The wood is absolutely real. He's been using this case for 3 months now and it is still holding up. I was concerned the wood would chip or bend, but it has not a bit! It is also thin enough to comfortably keep in his pocket. The grip on the sides makes it easy to hold. He has dropped it a few times, and there are no scratches on the case or the phone!

I absolutely recommend this case anyone that appreciates natural wood products.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my HONEST review.

Piscifun® Fishing Line Winder Spooler Machine Spinning Reel Spool Spooling Station System
Offered by Piscifun
Price: $15.99 - $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband LOVES this!, March 16, 2016
I bought this as a surprise for my husband...ok, and for me! He's always asking me to hold the spool when he changes his fishing line, so I thought, what does he do when I'm not here? This works perfectly, and he loves it! The suction cup has never come loose, and the tension on the spool can be set perfectly. Highly recommend this product for the fisherman, or woman, in your family. (I received a discount on this product in exchange for my HONEST review)

LEGEND Compression Performance Socks - Unisex | Designed for Running, Triathlon and all Sports | Proudly Made in the USA
Offered by LEGEND® Compression Wear
Price: $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you are on your feet all day!, March 13, 2016
I am a nurse that works on 10 hospital floors, so I do ALOT of walking! My ankles have begun to swell and my feet hurt, so compression socks have become a must for my job. These compression socks are made of soft, comfortable material and never slide down the leg even an inch! The problem I have had with the socks made for nurses are they slide down. I love the extra compression at the toes, heels and around the mid-foot. I have heel pain and these really do help with this! I wear a 9 - 9 1/2 shoe (women's) and ordered a small in these, fit is perfect. I will say I wish they made compression socks in petites, as all compression socks are a little long for my short legs.

I definitely recommend these socks. Can't say how they help with runners, as I am not a runner. But, for walking and working on your feet a lot, these socks are perfect! (I did receive a discount on this product for my HONEST review.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7