Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Mat633 > Reviews

Browse

Mat633's Profile

Customer Reviews: 785

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mat633 "Sam Stone" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
IZOD Men's Flat Front Slim Fit Performance Stretch Chino Pant, Black, 34Wx30L
IZOD Men's Flat Front Slim Fit Performance Stretch Chino Pant, Black, 34Wx30L
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit and Provides Freedom of Movements, August 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my first IZOD pant, but it turns out to be beyond my expectation in quality and comfort. The material is of high quality, strong and just thick enough to perform like jeans and look like a dress pant. It stretches to allow freedom of movements.

The pockets are deep and well lined. The pant fits perfectly to my size. I can wear it all day long without feeling any discomfort.

I recommend it!

ClickGo Sports Running Armband, with Mount System and Weather Resistant Sweat Proof Quick Release Pouch for iPhone SE / iPhone 5 / iPhone 6 and Galaxy S5 / S6
Price: $17.45
2 used & new from $17.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable to Wear, August 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This ClickGo Sports Running Armband is made of good quality material with user friendly design and it's comfortable to wear.

It's easy to take it off and put it back on. It securely stays on your arm as you run.

Movado Women's 3600244 Bold Analog Display Swiss Quartz Silver-Tone Watch
Movado Women's 3600244 Bold Analog Display Swiss Quartz Silver-Tone Watch
Price: $450.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegantly Bold, August 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Movado Bold is just as the name implies, bold! It's bolder than what you see in the picture here. The shiny rim, the golden hands and the thick Roman numeric numbers scream attentions like a good piece of jewelry.

The watch itself is thick and heavy, like the good oldies. If I want anything to complain about, it would be the weight, but I know good watches are usually heavy. The size is also bold because it's bigger than most women's watches.

Overall, this watch stands out. It draws attention but not loud. It speaks quality and elegance.

Canon PR1000-R Wireless Presenter, Volume Control, Red
Canon PR1000-R Wireless Presenter, Volume Control, Red
Price: $29.99
32 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Features and Value, August 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I give presentation frequently, sometimes at different locations where I have to take my own equipment with me. Sometimes, the venue would provide the computer and projector, but they don't provide a remote (maybe they keep losing them). So I have several small presenter remotes and always carry one with me in my brief case or pocket. Now, I'm so glad that Canon, one of my favorite brand, has caught up with producing small remotes at a reasonable price.

At a glance, this remote is good looking, but it feels a little flimsy in my hand. As for the shape, I agree with the other reviewer, that the thick side is better for the holding and the thin side should be for the pointing, like a few other brands have made them. Allowing the battery compartment on the holding side would make it much more comfortable, even though it may not look intuitive appearance wise.

The volume control is what sold me because my presentations often include video clips. The laser pointer is bright and far reaching. The on-off button is important for me because I don't want the battery to be drained when it is in the pocket where buttons could be accidentally pressed. The launch button is appreciated because not all brands have it. And it works well with MS PowerPoint. I don't use Mac, so I can't tell if the launch button works well with Keynote.

The setup is easy. As soon as I plugged in the usb dongle for the first time, the computer is hocked up immediately.

QardioBase, Wireless Smart Scale
QardioBase, Wireless Smart Scale
Price: $140.99
9 used & new from $93.58

1.0 out of 5 stars It Just Doesn't Measure Up, August 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't like to give a one star review, but this one has messed up a big deal. The scale looks beautiful and that's pretty much about it.

When you step on it, with one foot first of course, if your foot is not centered, it tilts, making your loose balance. An elderly trying it could fall (potential liability suit). If your feet are centered they cover the digital display. So in order to see the display, you move your feet out a little big and you almost stumble and fall again. After a few tries, you learn how to balance on the scale and ignore the display under your feet. This is not a small blunder.

The setup, installing the app and getting started, was fine until near the end, when it asked you to step on the scale to weigh yourself for the first time. It has a button "Done" at the bottom of the app. I was confused as to when to push "Done." Maybe I pressed "Done" too early. Each time I stepped on after that, it records my weight as that of a "Guest." My name also came up on the scale under my feet, but with wrong spelling. I thought I spelled it wrong myself, so I checked my profile but I was correct. The scale added an extra character to my name. You want to cry.

The accuracy is awful. No matter how many times and how many ways I tried, I got 15% muscle weight. That's the muscle weight of a zombie. The body weight, fat weight, and water weight is close. I tried to reset the scale hoping to correct the muscle weight error, but I had to go through several reset to get my profile right (so that it doesn't show that I'm a guest). However, the muscle weight is not corrected. This morning my muscle weight went even lower to 14%.

I have several other smart scales from different brands. The one that I enjoy most so far is Yunmai scale because it's accurate, the app is user friendly, and the price is a fraction of this one. I gave QardioBase a chance, but it just doesn't measure up.

Campbell Hausfeld DC080500 8-Gallon Quiet Air Compressor
Campbell Hausfeld DC080500 8-Gallon Quiet Air Compressor
Offered by CPO Outlets
Price: $239.99
2 used & new from $199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Quiet, August 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been using my PORTER-CABLE PCFP02003 3.5-Gallon Pancake Compressor for a couple of years and I thought it was quiet enough until I see this Campbell Hausfeld DC080500 8-Gallon compressor, which gives me more power with less noise. Now I can work on my car with the air tools.

The built quality looks very strong and sturdy. Setting it up is easy and simple. It's oil free and maintenance free. The wheels make it easy to drag around. It gives enough power for my common household needs and simple auto works, and even driving the impacttool.

I recommend it!

Belkin Boost Up Home and Wall Charger, 12W, 2.4 Amp, White (F8J040ttWHT)
Belkin Boost Up Home and Wall Charger, 12W, 2.4 Amp, White (F8J040ttWHT)
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little Powerful Cherger, August 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a previous version, with the same color and shape, but it comes with 2.1 Amp and has been working very well. This new Belkin Boost Up has 2.4 Amp making it a little more powerful to charge my phone and tablet. I have a Motorola Droid Turbo 2 that demands higher amp charger and this one meets the challenge.

Even thought the shape and size is slim and small, the two-prong plug doesn't fold in, so it's not so convenient for taking it on the road. Maybe that's why it's named Home and Wall Charger, instead of travel charger. Another weakness is the USB port is on the opposite end of the plug, instead of directly in the back, making it a little inconvenient to plug it into a power strip, or surge protector, i.e. when you push the USB plug into the port, the two-prong plug would slide out because of a see-saw effect.

Otherwise, this is a nice looking and powerful charger.

Lenox Entertain 365 Sculpture Loaf Pan with Lid, White
Lenox Entertain 365 Sculpture Loaf Pan with Lid, White
Price: $49.95
3 used & new from $48.45

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Loaf Pan, August 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What a creative idea of combining the exquisite Lenox porcelain with a bamboo lid! Like most Lenox products, the loaf pan high in quality and the lid is perfect fit. Both the interior and exterior are smooth and the shape is perfect for a standard meatloaf, or bread, like our grandmother used to make. It's beautiful enough to serve it directly on the table too.

I recommend it!

Lyric Round Wi-Fi Thermostat - Second Generation (RCH9310WF)
Lyric Round Wi-Fi Thermostat - Second Generation (RCH9310WF)
Offered by Fantastic-Goodies
Price: $183.95
18 used & new from $156.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but Missing some Important Features, August 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Out of the box, this Lyric Round Wi-Fi Thermostat looks very attractive with a very nice taste of color combination. Installation is easy following the instructions on the app. It connects to my home wifi network without a hitch. The temperature detection is accurate. It's quite smart as to adjusting the temperature with consideration of the outdoor humidity.

Both Lyric and the app have some nice features, but missing some major ones that I believe everyone would expect a thermostat should have. There's no way to setup a schedule for it to turn on or off at specific times. My previous cheap, non-smart, thermostat could do that. The geofence technology also works erratically, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. You can't turn off home heating/cooling system from the thermostat itself. You have to use the app to do so. It's annoying to have to look for your phone when you are actually standing in front of the thermostat in order to turn that off.

It's nice that it works with Alexa (Amazon Echo), allowing you to make temperature adjustment with voice command. However, without the scheduling feature, all other features becomes superfluous. It might be useful for a single person living alone or maybe a couple, but not for a family with children that prefers a fixed time table. I hope the future release of the app and firmware will have the scheduling feature it it.

Belkin MFi Certified MIXIT Metallic 6600 mAh Power Rockstar Battery Pack with Dual USB Ports and Cable Storage, 1 x Lightning Cable and 1 x Micro USB Cable (Gold), Great for Pokemon Go
Price: $63.83
3 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Companion of Pokemon Goers, August 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
At 6600 mAh, this Belkin MIXIT battery pack charges my Motorola Driod Turbo 2 one full charge, which is more than I need for a day of Pokemon Going with my Turbo 2. I just had a fun day in NYC catching a bunch of Pokemons today.

I like the convenient cable slot that makes sure that I'll never be stranded without a cable, even though the included cable is quite short. It doesn't come with a charger, but I'm sure most of us have many USB chargers lying around the house and in the cars nowadays. It takes about four hours to fully charge it, depending on your charger power.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20