Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for Celine Chamberlin > Reviews

Browse

Celine Chamberlin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Celine Chamberlin RSS Feed (Oregon, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Greenspring Extra Long Stainless Steel Handheld Shower Hose (9.8 Ft) (118 Inches) (3 Meters),Chrome
Offered by Greenspring
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad experience, hope others have better luck, August 25, 2016
I don't know if I just have a bad version of the product, but mine leaked at both ends no matter what I did, and it just fell completely apart at one end as I was holding it in my hand (no tension or strong water pressure). I would not recommend this product based on my experience.

I don't like posting negative reviews, but in this instance, I felt it necessary. The product is very cheaply made, and in this case, I definitely got what I paid for.

Yuuuuuuüuul
Yuuuuuuüuul

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this, December 16, 2014
This review is from: Yuuuuuuüuul (MP3 Music)
This will fill holes in your life you didn't know existed. It's funny, it's reflective, it has a mythical guy named Don in a Santa suit sitting on a pizza... what more do you need?

4Pics 1Word- What's the Movie Init
4Pics 1Word- What's the Movie Init
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous permissions make this app a big risk -- don't download, November 13, 2014
There is absolutely no reason a game needs to know my fine GPS location. At all. Ever. I can't imagine why Amazon would feature this app as the FAOTD, and find it extremely disappointing it would choose an app with such ridiculous permission.

Please, Amazon, be more selective of your featured apps, and don't put your customers' personal information at risk. And the developer, NextIn, should be utterly ashamed of their actions.

This "free" app is anything but free. You are paying with your personal information.

2 Pack V4INK ® New Replacement Canon X25 Toner Cartridge-2500 Page Yield for CANON MF5730 MF5750 MF5770 Printers
Offered by V4INK
Price: $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, August 16, 2014
I popped one of the cartridges into my printer, and it prints well. I'd never changed the toner in my printer before, so I wasn't sure about the process, but it was ridiculously simple to do.

Obviously, I haven't tried the second cartridge yet, but I have no reason to expect it to be any different. Good product for the price.

Furinno 11175WH(EX)/WH Just No Tools Wide TV Stand, White w/White Tube
Furinno 11175WH(EX)/WH Just No Tools Wide TV Stand, White w/White Tube
Price: $25.88
11 used & new from $24.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well for the price, March 23, 2014
I bought this stand to hold my 40" TV. All the parts were included in the box and nothing was damaged. It was extremely simple to put together, required no tools, and took maybe five minutes to assemble, and the instructions aren't really needed, though they do explain things well enough. It is a couple of inches wider than my TV, and has no trouble holding the weight of the unit without any trouble. The finish isn't scratch proof, but for the price, I didn't expect it to be.

It holds the stuff I need it to hold, which is what I wanted. The white finish is nicer than I thought it would be (I had been hesitant to get it because of the color), and I like the black trim on the edges. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase.

Brain Trivia
Brain Trivia
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Verizon's protection app says it's spyware, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Brain Trivia (App)
Installed this app and Verizon's support and protect app said it's infected with Artemis spyware. I don't know if this is a false positive or something to be concerned about, hence the neutral 3-star review. I hope someone with more knowledge can sort this out. For now, I am installing it to be on the safe side.

I hope it is a false positive, as I'd already played a couple of the quizzes, and it seems like a decent, well designed game.

Creative Rhythm Metronome
Creative Rhythm Metronome

3.0 out of 5 stars Why does it say "free"?, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Creative Rhythm Metronome (App)
As others have stated, I appear to have received the free version of this app, since it says "free" in the app title on my device. I don't know if there's a difference between the two versions of the app, or why it says "free" when it's supposed to be the paid version.

I have not tried uninstalling and reinstalling, since that seems like an unnecessary hassle. I would be interested in hearing from the developer on this matter.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2013 5:28 AM PDT

Guess Song Quiz Guitar
Guess Song Quiz Guitar
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but needs a pass feature - updated review, October 12, 2013
This review is from: Guess Song Quiz Guitar (App)
I posted a review of this app (quoted below), and then a few minutes later I started experiencing problems. When an ad appears (which they do just as a song clip starts to play), it can cause a black screen after I click the 'x' on the ad. I have to clear my phone (such as restarting it) to get the app to load again. It's not worth it, especially when you barely get to play without buying coins.

And don't be misled by this -- it may be a free app, but if you want to play for any length of time, you will almost certainly need to buy coins. Unless you know every song in the game (and these are guitar renditions, not original song clips), you will get stuck, and you will end up using the coins you earn in the game. Then you will have nowhere to go without buying more coins.

Also know: the game gives you extra coins for leaving a review. Chances are pretty good reviews will be written just for that purpose, and before the player has had much of a chance to play. That's what happened with me.

Original review (was 4 stars):

It's fun and challenging, but adding in the option to pass on a song sometimes without using a ton of coins would be very useful

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
Price: $28.72
103 used & new from $28.72

5.0 out of 5 stars A little difficult to install, but worth it, July 6, 2013
I installed the 212 Evo a few days ago, and have been very impressed with how much this cools my CPU versus my old aftermarket cooler, not to mention the stock cooler.

My idle temperature has been around 32C, and it gets up to around 40C under heavy load, rarely straying above that. It's summer right now, with fairly warm ambient temps in the room where my computer is, so that's extra impressive to me. My old cooler would get up to 55C under load under similar conditions.

The many included parts for various mounting types was a bit intimidating at first. The included instructions are vague (mostly pictographs), so finding a YouTube video tutorial helped immensely. Once I found that, the install went pretty smoothly.

My budget build:

CPU: AMD FX-8350 FX-Series Eight-Core Processor Edition, Black AM3+ FD8350FRHKBOX (4.0ghz eight-core, OC'ed to 4.3ghz)
Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
RAM: G.SKILL 4G 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Model F3-10600CL9S-4GBSQ Memory (Notebook Memory) - Retail (4GB x4)
Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 - Mid Tower Computer Case with All-Black Interior and Windowed Side Panel

Note: I used Arctic Silver 5 Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound Paste 3.5g instead of the included paste. I don't know if one is better than the other.

A couple of suggestions -- have a long Phillips screwdriver handy. You'll need it to screw the cooler onto the motherboard. You'll also need access to the backside of your motherboard to put the cooler's backing plate on. My case allows for the removal of both side panels.

The cooler is quite tall, and just barely fits in my case. Be sure to check the dimensions of both the cooler and your case (the space from your CPU to the wall of the case, and check the space around the CPU to make sure nothing will block the cooler).

I haven't added a second fan to the cooler yet, but I was happy to see it included mounting brackets if I choose to do so.

All in all, the cooler is well worth the price. The somewhat complicated setup is worth it, since you can be sure it's well secured.

CeeLo's Magic Moment
CeeLo's Magic Moment
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed to put me in the Christmas spirit, November 25, 2012
This review is from: CeeLo's Magic Moment (MP3 Music)
I've heard a lot of Christmas music in my lifetime, and it takes something special to really stand out to me. This release by CeeLo is pretty much perfect -- it has everything from a duet with the Muppets (complete with my favorite Muppets song mixed in) to make us smile, to my new favorite version of 'Silent Night'... he pulls it off in a way only he could, and it's awesome. Thanks, CeeLo, for putting me in the Christmas spirit.

Page: 1 | 2