Workplace Solutions Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now 20% off select baby clothing, gear, and more
Profile for ggintruckee > Reviews

Browse

ggintruckee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ggintruckee "ggintruckee" RSS Feed (CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Standard Mouth, Stainless, 21 Ounce
Offered by Tall Ridge
Price: $27.95
2 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite water bottle!, September 15, 2016
Works great, holds ice for a long time, by far my favorite water bottle I've every had...but don't ding it it starts to rust inside :4(

Gorilla Supply 1000 Green Dog Pet Poop Bags, EPI Technology, 50 Refill Rolls (Free Patented Dispenser)
Offered by GORILLA SUPPLY®
Price: $15.49
2 used & new from $15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, September 15, 2016
It seems funny to give a "LOVE IT" for poop bags, but they do what I need them to. A lot of them for a great price. I went with a bright color so I could spot them on the trail for my out and back hikes, otherwise I pack it out if not coming back in that direction.

Mae Ploy Thai Yellow Curry Paste - 14 oz jar
Mae Ploy Thai Yellow Curry Paste - 14 oz jar
Offered by GoodBoy
Price: $7.78
9 used & new from $7.78

3.0 out of 5 stars If you like it Hot, September 15, 2016
Hot!...to hot for wimpy me and my husband that like some heat, we gave it to a friend that likes it hot!

Thera-Flex Therapy Putty - 4 oz - Coral - Medium-Firm Resistance
Thera-Flex Therapy Putty - 4 oz - Coral - Medium-Firm Resistance
Offered by Isokinetics, Inc.
Price: $6.96

3.0 out of 5 stars I apparently order the wrong one..., September 15, 2016
It's my own fault, I thought I was ordering the medium which is the coral one or so I thought as that is the one my mom has...but I received the medium firm which is to firm so doesn't get used much...that's why only three stars
Double check the flex not the color when ordering

Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum (SV1106)
Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum (SV1106)
Price: $84.72
99 used & new from $51.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it daily, September 15, 2016
We vacuum every day because of dust and dog hair and I love this vacuum. Was first exposed to this vacuum at my brothers so didn't hesitate to purchase it from Amazon. Easy to use, light weight, easy to empty the canister. I haven't found a downside to this thing yet!

AIR LIFT 25592 Load Controller II On Board Air Compressor System
AIR LIFT 25592 Load Controller II On Board Air Compressor System
Price: $180.76
102 used & new from $144.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Once installed makes life easier, September 15, 2016
Took a lot longer to hook up than we originally planned...but once completed works like a charm!

Mae Ploy Thai Matsaman (Massaman) Curry Paste - 14 oz jar
Mae Ploy Thai Matsaman (Massaman) Curry Paste - 14 oz jar
Offered by GoodBoy
Price: $6.37
8 used & new from $6.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Mild, flavorful, September 15, 2016
love the flavor and all the dishes we can make with this, mild, flavorful...no spice (I'm a wimp when it comes to spice, but I don't want to miss out on the amazing Thai flavors)

Tenax 090786 Poultry Fence, Green
Tenax 090786 Poultry Fence, Green
Price: $22.93
25 used & new from $18.37

5.0 out of 5 stars works for me, September 15, 2016
It works fine for keeping deer and critters eating the lower limbs, leaves and branches for young shrubs and trees.

Shimano ST-EF500 3 x 7 Speed Bike Shift / Brake Lever set
Shimano ST-EF500 3 x 7 Speed Bike Shift / Brake Lever set
Offered by bavel
Price: $23.89
3 used & new from $23.89

4.0 out of 5 stars works great on our 20 year old bike, September 12, 2016
work great, shipment came in a timely manner, would purchase again

AIR LIFT 59537 Ride Control Rear Air Spring Kit
AIR LIFT 59537 Ride Control Rear Air Spring Kit
Price: $259.45
62 used & new from $239.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great air bags, August 26, 2016
I had/have these airbags and they worked great until I punctured one, U-bolt snapped I didn't know it, aired it up.. the bag had slipped forward, pinched/punctured the one bag.
It was just as expensive to order one as a whole set, so now I have a spare.
The first set has lasted 6 years and now know I need to keep an eye on the U-bolts that hold them in place.
Now they are as good as new and working great again.
The one down side to air bags it that it seems with the great fluctuation of temperature where we live they would loss air... now I have the compressor and that makes it easy to keep them aired up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4