Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for NotoriousBLG > Reviews

Browse

NotoriousBLG's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NotoriousBLG RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ChiroDoc- Trigger Point Self Massage Tool -Therapy Tool for Pain Relief - Accupressure for Deep Muscle, Myofascial Release and Back Pain - Shoulder and Foot Reflexology - one size
Offered by ChiroDoc USA
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, August 21, 2016
After getting a ton of relief from a foam roller, I thought I'd give this a try for more intense relief after long runs. I gave it a few weeks, and have decided it's not for me. This came with no directions, so I did a bunch of YouTubing to try to figure out best ways to use it. But even after a lot of ridiculous-looking embracing of this blue stick, I haven't felt any better. I'm going to stick with my massage therapist and my foam roller (the latter of which stores a lot better, too.) I received this item for free in exchange for my honest review.

Hanging Cat Hammock - Ferrets Too! Simply Attach to Chair / Cage / Tower- Creates Large Bed for Your Pet - 21" x 13" - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Offered by Anastasia Doyle LLC
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish the clips were bigger, August 21, 2016
I agree with another commenter that the clips on this darling little hammock are too small--but they completely worked for my current need. I have a kitty who must be quarantined in a big dog kennel, so the metal clips worked fine. Of course, my cat has no interest in the hammock (silly feline). She's been lounging beneath it instead. I think though that when she's out of quarantine, I can find a way to secure it to a chair or something and she'll like it. If only those clips were bigger...or something kind of high performance velcro. I received this item for free in exchange for my honest review.

Smarson Automatic Food Vacuum Sealer For Moist / Dry / Sous Vide, 2 Modes, Includes Sealer, Bags, Rolls, and Wine Stopper, Best Home Use Food Saver
Offered by Matisse Corporation
Price: $73.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, August 21, 2016
This is my first time trying out a vacuum sealer, so it took me a few tries to get it right. But once I did, it was amazing! My test subject was half an avocado. Normally, I'd be eating a very brown avocado a few days later, but with this fancy system, I have a beautifully green, delicious leftover! Now I want to use it on all kinds of things. I do wish that the instructions were a little easier to follow, and I really wish that the bags were reusable (so they were more sustainable and I wouldn't feel like I was trowing away plastic all the time). But overall, I've really enjoyed using this unit and it has a prominent place on my kitchen counter. I did receive this item for free in exchange for my unbiased review--but I think it's worth the full price! In fact, I'll likely buy one for my parents for the holidays.

2Pcs Fitbit Charge HR Charger, EveShine Replacement USB Charger Charging Cable Cord for Fitbit Charge HR Band Wireless Activity Bracelet ( 27cm, 2 Pack, Black)
Offered by EveShine
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, August 21, 2016
I misplace my fitbit charger all the time, so I was excited that this came as a 2-pack (one for home, one for work). I had a lot of reservations though since I've been burned by unbranded cords before. But these were perfect. Both work well, and I've been using them for 2 weeks. If I lose these 2 I know exactly where to get a new set. Because while I received these for free in exchange for my honest feedback, I would happily buy these again.

Set of 2 Dog Bowl 32 Ounce Stainless Steel for pet/dog/cat food or water and Travel Dog Bowl 7 inch Silicone, bottle holder & clip; perfect size for any dog by Lally Pet

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, just not for us., August 21, 2016
I've got a super shedder golden retriever and a menagerie of foster dogs, so extra bowls are always good to have. But these were just not for us. They're fine quality and came packaged well, but all my pups pushed them across the floor (they're incredibly light). Plus, the non-skid material on the bottom was tough to clean (dog fur stuck to it, and they don't come off/go back on easy). I did however, like the depth and size which fit 3 happy pups around it for a water break. I received these bowls for free in exchange for my honest review.

Nature's Secret Weapon Natural Pet-dog-cat Urine Stain and Odor Remover, 16oz
Nature's Secret Weapon Natural Pet-dog-cat Urine Stain and Odor Remover, 16oz
Offered by Natural Brands - LLC
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for this!, August 18, 2016
I have a super naughty cat who is refusing to pee anywhere other than my carpet. It is incredibly frustrating and Nature's Miracle products haven't been my solution like they have in the past. So I decided to give this a try when I saw it on a deal site (I received this product at a substantial discount in exchange for my honest review). I'm so glad I did! Just on the first pass I can tell a big smell difference (the product itself has a pretty intense fresh smell when you first spray it, but it tones down quickly). I like the bottle packaging, but I do wish it came in a spray bottle version so I didn't have to measure things out and mix a solution. All in all though, this product is great and I'll buy more at full price when I run out (which I will, because I still very much love my very naughty cat).

Creativelife Medical Silicone Menstrual Cup Menstruation Cycle Aunt Cup Leak-proof Environmental Health Cup Moon Cup Diva Cup

2.0 out of 5 stars Nope, nope, not for me, August 18, 2016
I've been a menstrual cup user for years. Specifically, I've used the soft cup and love it. But I was looking for something eve more eco-friendly and came across this one on a review site (I received this product for free in exchange for my honest views). It took about 3 weeks to receive which felt too long. The instructions had a bunch of spelling/grammatical errors, which didn't give me a lot of faith in the product itself. Mine also smelled strange, even after the boiling process (what?! why should I need to do this?). But the real problem for me was the fit. This was just not the right shape or something, and was so completely uncomfortable. I'll happily stick with soft cups which had barely any learning curve, don't smell funny, require no boiling, have understandable instructions and feel fine.

InstaFire Granulated Firestarter, Eco-Friendly, 8 Pk. Lights up to 32 Total Fires in Any Weather
Price: $15.90
2 used & new from $14.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature Center Staff Approved, August 17, 2016
This stuff is really great. I received it from Tryazon for my unbiased review and brought it into my office to share with my coworkers. We work at a nature center and have to do campfires all the time. This stuff is such a gift! Works right, works fast, helps us get our jobs done so we can focus on the best parts of our jobs (environmental education with kids). I put a bunch in with my camping gear and know I'm not headed out for a big trip again without it (no more tears while I inhale white smoke from a sad fire with damp wood). Highly recommend!

Honour Fashion Women's Running Yoga Capris Leggings
Honour Fashion Women's Running Yoga Capris Leggings
Offered by Honour Fashion Group Ltd
Price: $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Swish, swish, swish., August 6, 2016
That's the sound of me walking in these pants. Swish, swish, swish. Though they look nice, the shiny material that they are made out of makes a not-so-great noise when tested them out. I don't want to run in them, since I feel like my feet hitting the pavement is noisy enough. I ordered a size larger than normal because I saw that others had felt they were too tight at their regular size. But I still feel like these are a little tight. I liked the inside's pop of pink/red color, and the pocket is a nice touch. I also super-appreciate the strip of reflective stuff on the legs (since I run a lot at night). But I'm going to stick to wearing these at home for yoga where no one has to hear the noisy fabric. (I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.)

Ticoze Patio Lights G40 Globe Dancing Christmas Party String Lights Outdoor Indoor Lighting with 25 Clear Ball Bulbs for Garden Backyard Holiday Bedroom Vintage Ambience Decorative 25ft Green Wire
Offered by Useason
Price: $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern & Vintage all at once!, July 30, 2016
I love these! They're the perfect balance of vintage and modern. Mine came safely packaged and worked right out of the box. I'm using them on my back patio and my first experience with them has been great--what a romantic feel they give (even just in my test corner!). My only problems (if you can even call them that) are that 1) it says not to get the lights wet on the back of the package, but on the side it says weatherproof. I'm hoping th latter is the truth but it's definitely confusing communication-wise. And 2) the packaging kept it all safe, but to get the lights out of the package, you've got to cut it. I wish it was a little more durable so it'd be possible to use it to store the lights during the winter. Otherwise, these are exactly perfect. I received these lights at a discount in exchange for my honest review, but I like them so much I'm ordering 2 more at full price!
Comment Comment | Permalink