Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for John 14 6 > Reviews

Browse

John 14 6's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John 14 6 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Renu-It Deluxe Home Battery Regenerator with USB Charger ~ SILVER
Renu-It Deluxe Home Battery Regenerator with USB Charger ~ SILVER

1.0 out of 5 stars We ordered a SILVER NEW product as was on the ..., July 28, 2014
We ordered a SILVER NEW product as was on the order confirmation. We received a black product that looks used, not new, so we have not even tried it. There was no warning on the TV advertisements about certain kinds of batteries not being chargeable, but there was a big yellow warning label that came with this used product with no instructions on how to tell the difference between the various kinds of batteries. I want the product I ordered and free shipping to send this one back after we receive a NEW SILVER one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2014 8:44 PM PDT

Reflections - Gentle Music for Loving
Reflections - Gentle Music for Loving
14 used & new from $1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just OK, November 30, 2013
Found this at a 2nd hand bookstore. It starts off relaxing, but some of the tracts are very intense and alarming.

Quicken Deluxe 2014 [Old Version]
Quicken Deluxe 2014 [Old Version]
Offered by Ocean Reef Electronics
Price: $38.99
4 used & new from $38.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Rip Off!, November 30, 2013
Broken, and they can't fix it. Want my money back. Won't allow downloading of transactions nor one-step update. It crashes every time. Been on live chat with them for hours, and they say the engineers don't have a clue as to what is wrong or how to fix it.

Melissa & Doug Favorite Phrases Stamp Set
Melissa & Doug Favorite Phrases Stamp Set
Price: $9.98
35 used & new from $7.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, November 30, 2013
My grand-children still used this set pf stamps all the time even a couple years later. I would recommend their products. The shipping was quick.

Braun 8000 360 Complete Foil and Cutter Block for Models 8995, 8985 and 8975
Braun 8000 360 Complete Foil and Cutter Block for Models 8995, 8985 and 8975
Offered by cairns
Price: $28.85
12 used & new from $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat better than having to buy a whole new shaver, November 30, 2013
This is a relatively good product, and it was available, but if the price creeps up anymore, I will switch brands when it comes to buying a new razor.

Quicken Deluxe 2012 [OLD VERSION]
Quicken Deluxe 2012 [OLD VERSION]

3.0 out of 5 stars Bring it back to America., November 30, 2013
Much too short support period. Planned obsolescence. Bought the 2014 version which crashes when trying to to one step update or try to download transactions, so had to go back to 2012 which they will not support though it is not our fault the new version doesn't work.

Joslin Diabetes Manual
Joslin Diabetes Manual
by Leo P. Krall
49 used & new from $0.24

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT USEFUL, CUMBERSOME, OUT-DATED., September 12, 2012
This review is from: Joslin Diabetes Manual (Paperback)
I did not find this book at all useful. It was too difficult to navigate. The information seemed scattered and outdated. I will most likely just donate it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Maja Soap!, September 12, 2012
Decent unit price but had to order 18 bars to get that price. Wish they could supply the real Maja soap from Spain rather than the one made in Mexico. The Maja soap made in Mexico unfortunately includes a tar-like unpleasant smell that the original Spain-produced version doesn't have. I believe they use an olive oil base in Spain.

Nescafe Taster's Choice, 100% Pure Instant Coffee Decaffeinated, 10 oz
Nescafe Taster's Choice, 100% Pure Instant Coffee Decaffeinated, 10 oz
Offered by Buy-Me-Now
Price: $18.40
12 used & new from $16.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product but overpriced by this merchant., September 12, 2012
When I ordered this product online, I was under the impression that my local markets were not carrying it anymore. Now I realize I just looked in the wrong area of the coffe aisle. I do not feel like I got good value for the money although the product is ok.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2013 7:45 AM PDT

Halco 37504 - FC9T9/830 Circular T9 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
Halco 37504 - FC9T9/830 Circular T9 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
Offered by Ameri-LED
Price: $5.33
5 used & new from $3.78

5.0 out of 5 stars One worked the other didn't. Company made good!, September 12, 2012
I ordered the last two the company said it had in stock. One worked, but unfortunately, the other one didn't work. The price was right had both of them worked. I paid more in shipping than for the bulbs, but I expected that both of them would work. A replacement or an adjustment would be welcome from the company. The company made good on my purchase; sent me a new bulb no charge! I will order all my bulbs from this company from now on.

Page: 1 | 2