Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM
Profile for Sue Delited > Reviews

Browse

Sue Delited's Profile

Customer Reviews: 89

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sue Delited RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Cute Solar Powered Bird bath Fountain Pump, Free Standing Garden 1.4W Solar Panel Kit Water Pump, Outdoor Watering Submersible Pump (Circle) - By Zonore ® (Birdbath & Stand Not Included)
Offered by Triolane, LLC
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite things!, August 9, 2016
I have a bird bath on the covered balcony of my apartment that I put this in. The birds and I all love it! In full sunlight it is a steady fountain spray, and otherwise it is a pulsating spray. I couldn't be happier with it!

Veroman Unisex Women Men 11 Colors LED Running Shoes USB Charging Flashing Sneakers (9 B(M) US, White)
Offered by VEROMAN USA
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention Getter!, August 7, 2016
I bought the shoes for safety reasons - to wear when I bike ride, as when turned on they are on constantly. I love how they work, and the different settings. I believe I'll use the flashing red most often for my purposes.

Puppy Dog Statue With Basket Planter
Puppy Dog Statue With Basket Planter
Offered by Collections Etc
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, June 27, 2016
Very attractive but the basket may be too small for me to be able to keep the plants alive that I put in it. May have to find something else.. but regardless I am delighted with it.

I took off one star because I somehow got 2 and only wanted 1. Getting a return label from the company takes forever. I would prefer they charge a little more and be part of Amazon PRIME, which their service just doesn't compete with.

Nylon Turner / Spatula With Green Handle, Kitchen Utensils
Nylon Turner / Spatula With Green Handle, Kitchen Utensils
Offered by Crucible Cookware
Price: $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, June 27, 2016
I got this to replace a small spatula that got ruined, that I loved. Although this is slightly larger than what I'd hoped .. I love the design. It's my new favorite!

3 Pack: Free to Live Women's Lightweight Short Sleeve Criss Cross Nursing Tops (Black, Charcoal, Navy), XL
Offered by Free to Live
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite look!, June 27, 2016
I love this look for just about everything!

An added plus: I can put my cell phone (cards or cash) in a travel case around my neck and the case is hidden but everything is quickly accessible.

Premier Value Tussin Expectorant - 8oz
Premier Value Tussin Expectorant - 8oz
Offered by TheOnlineDrugstore
Price: $9.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo happy to get this!, June 27, 2016
YAY! Thank you for providing this product!!! I can no longer find the Tussin Expectorant locally. Others all have it combined with other medications that I don't want or need. This is what works for me!

VicTsing 1.4W Fountain Bird Bath Pump with Floating Design & Improved Nozzle, Reach Up 45 cm, Solar-powered Water Pump for Pond, Pool, Garden, Fish Tank, Aquarium

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect addition to my birdbath!, June 27, 2016
Put it in the tabletop birdbath out on my balcony. Quickly attracted small birds. I love watching the fountain and also the small birds that now are using the birdbath.

Live Laugh Love Modern Abstract Metal Wall Art Home Decor Decoration 28"h, 21"w
Live Laugh Love Modern Abstract Metal Wall Art Home Decor Decoration 28"h, 21"w
Price: $34.15
14 used & new from $30.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this!, June 27, 2016
This turned put to be perfect...the size, the quality, the weight, the ease of hanging it.

Only difficulty I had was in deciding which of three rooms I wanted to put it. I LOVE it!

Soak 'N' Wet (Alternative Dunk Tank)
Soak 'N' Wet (Alternative Dunk Tank)
Offered by KO Water Games
Price: $249.99
2 used & new from $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outdoor fun!, May 22, 2016
Bought this for my granddaughters birthday party after reading all the reviews. So glad I did. They tell me the kids all really enjoyed it.

Cute Solar Powered Bird bath Fountain Pump, Free Standing Garden 1.4W Solar Panel Kit Water Pump, Outdoor Watering Submersible Pump (Circle)-By Ankway (Birdbath & Stand Not Included)
Offered by Ankway Life
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the fountain!, May 22, 2016
I love it. As soon as I took it from the box it started trying to pump water. I have it in a table birdbath on my covered balcony. It doesn't get any direct sun so when it is really cloudy/ or rainy it doesn't run. But at those times I'm not out there anyway.

I am a little fearful that the pump may clog up, and I don't see any way to clean it out if it does.

I have since bought a second one and both are a delight to me and the small birds that have been attracted by the splashing sound of water.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9