Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for Barbara Johnson > Reviews

Browse

Barbara Johnson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbara Johnson RSS Feed

Winsome Wood Timber TV Stand
Winsome Wood Timber TV Stand
Price: $159.88
24 used & new from $115.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money....., December 6, 2010
I received the TV stand and I was very pleased. It had to be put together but I have a great son-in-law who did that for me - it is a solid piece of furniture and the only thing is one of the doors is a little touchy when you close it - they close with magnets and when you close the one on the right you have to lift the door sightly to get it to stick to the magnet; but for the price I can live with that.
Also there were no nicks or scratches - it was in perfect condition.

Recommend !!!

The Power (The Secret)
The Power (The Secret)
by Rhonda Byrne
Price: $11.25
272 used & new from $4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great way to live......., October 21, 2010
This review is from: The Power (The Secret) (Hardcover)
I have finished reading "The Power" for the 2nd time. This book has life changing suggestions to change the way you think to change the way you feel - it tells you how to look for the positive in all situations. Even when it is really hard to find a positive aspect to something that has gone wrong - there is always a lesson to be learned so that in itself is positive. It also has made me realize what love really is - not just for a person or family but for the whole of life. I have just purchased the audio as well because I'm going to take a 2-3 hour driving trip and I would like to listen to it on the way.

I'm not saying you are going to receive a million dollars but I'll bet you'll feel better about it if you don't :)

Barbara Johnson