Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for A > Reviews

Browse

A's Profile

Customer Reviews: 155

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A RSS Feed (Utah)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
G By Guess Women Varika Mary Jane Platform Pumps, Purple, Size 8.0
G By Guess Women Varika Mary Jane Platform Pumps, Purple, Size 8.0
Offered by Cyberistic
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - Go Half Size Larger, June 14, 2016
These shoes look great on! I like the quality and I like the platform front.

What doesn't work is they feel a bit too small. I would go half a size up on these. My other complaint is the toe is kinda narrow. But overall it is a good quality shoe.

DGAGA Sexy Red Lace Long Expansion Skirt Dress for Sexy Women Clubbing Party (L)
Offered by DGAGA
Price: $58.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for the Price - Recommend, June 14, 2016
This turned out to be better than expected. A lot of sellers send you something that looks nothing like the photo. This one is pretty accurate. The quality is decent and the dress worked perfect for a photoshoot I did. I wish there was a little more fabric on the flared bottom but it's still great. I really like that the bust portion is lined. Great product and definitely good quality for the price. I would recommend this.

Tooth Scaler (Perfect for Cats and Dogs) - 6.5 Inch Double Header Tarter Remover/scraper - Stainless Steel That Will Not Rust - By Majestic Bombay
Offered by Majestic Bombay
Price: $7.49
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, June 14, 2016
I lost my previous scaler and was surprised to find it on Amazon. This is the same great quality as the one I had from 15 years ago. It's a sturdy tool. Thanks!

American Rag Keeper Womens Size 7.5 Black Peep Toe Textile Platforms Heels Shoes
Offered by My Favorite Gear
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Enough, April 27, 2016
I like these just fine. They are cute and wearable. I can do about 3 hours of office work before I have to take a break in them. I wore them shopping for about 2 hours and needed a break. Decent shoe. I love the chunky heel, feels more stable than a stiletto anyday!

ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner, Black-Black
ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner, Black-Black
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $8.39
7 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Photographer - Highly Recommend, April 27, 2016
I am a photographer. This is my favorite gel liner! This photo is not the right one for what I actually ordered. I use the older version that has the brush built into the pot cap. I found out they don't make that style any longer. I felt like it gave me more control to have the sculpted brush. I like the intensity of the black. It's not perfectly dark black but you can certainly build upon it if you need to. I rarely feel the need. For the price, you can't beat it.

21 Highly Pigmented Professional Eyeshadow Palette Eye Shadow Makeup Kit Set Pro Palette High-end Formula (Matte)
Offered by Karity
Price: $99.00
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Photographer - Highly Recommend, April 27, 2016
I am a photographer and I always use matte makeup. Having tried a few high end brands they just weren't pigmented enough. I took a chance on this Karity pallete and I freakin love it! The colors go on easy and blend well. As far as knowing if it lasts all day, I don't know. I just know that I never have to touch up the colors during the shoot which can take up to 4 hours.
My only complaint, I feel like the colors are a bit primary and I would love another palette with different color selections. So hurry up and make another version! :)

My Dog: The Paradox: A Lovable Discourse about Man's Best Friend (The Oatmeal)
My Dog: The Paradox: A Lovable Discourse about Man's Best Friend (The Oatmeal)
by The Oatmeal
Price: $7.95
153 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny S*** - Not for kids, March 1, 2016
Funniest little book! Fits my dogs to a "T"!

CowboyStudio 107 Inch x 24 Feet Seamless White Vinyl Background (VL-W24)
CowboyStudio 107 Inch x 24 Feet Seamless White Vinyl Background (VL-W24)
Price: $68.04

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Damaged - very heavy, have heavy duty support for this product if you buy, March 1, 2016
This could have been good but I will never know. The package arrived damaged. The roll was bent in the middle. It created dents in the vinyl, the whole thing was unusable. This item was very heavy, only the strongest of roll systems would be able to hold it.

Full Spiral Boned Steampunk Brocade Overbust Corset with Jacket-24
Full Spiral Boned Steampunk Brocade Overbust Corset with Jacket-24
Offered by Corset Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, January 25, 2016
Corset Deal has the best corsets for the price.

This thing is sturdy and definitely has steel bones in it. It's a great quality corset! The removable vest and belt are great additions!

I always wait for them to go on sale on Amazon. Otherwise go to the website, they always have amazing deals.

Hello Kitty Sterling Silver Heart Bow Swarovski Crystal Pave Stud Earrings
Hello Kitty Sterling Silver Heart Bow Swarovski Crystal Pave Stud Earrings
Price: $179.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the $180 price tag, January 25, 2016
I bought these for my daughter when they were on sale. Upon receipt they felt very very cheap for regular $180 earrings. I'm betting the post falls off pretty quickly. Not exactly good quality here.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16