Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School STEM
Profile for Teknolust > Reviews

Browse

Teknolust's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teknolust RSS Feed (Portland, OR USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
Price: Click here to see our price
146 used & new from $99.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of 90 Day Warranty!, June 2, 2016
While I really enjoyed the design and upgraded features of the Elite controller, it unfortunately is a flawed product with inferior product support. After just a few months of use, the controller no longer charges or connects to the Xbox One. The USB port on the controller has a faulty connection as evident by wiggling the cable. I figured, no worries I just got it a few months ago and it should be under warranty, how wrong I was. Even though I received the Elite controller as part of the Xbox One Elite bundle which is warrantied for a year, I was shocked to find out the Elite Controller only was warrantied for 90 days. Given that the bundle is $449 and the controller by itself is $149, I find this absurd. It was purchased with a credit card that doubles warranty, wish me luck filing a claim through them.

Corelle Livingware 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Urban Black, Service for 4
Corelle Livingware 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Urban Black, Service for 4
31 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin, Durable, and Inexpensive Corelle, March 20, 2016
If you have limited cabinet space, this Corelle Livingware set is an excellent option. Corelle is extremely thin yet strong and durable. Ive had my set for a year and they still look brand new, despite being hammered on and ran through the dishwasher daily. They are surprisingly good quality for as cheap as they are. By comparison, I couldn't make it a year on a set of IKEA dinnerware. The coffee mugs aren't the same quality as the rest of the set however.

Mercedes Benz CLA Class C117 Stainless Metal 4 Door Lock Pins CLA 250 CLA 45 AMG
Offered by AUTOMECH
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Upgrade for GLA 45 AMG, March 20, 2016
I purchased these to replace the cheap plastic ones that come from factory on the GLA 45 AMG. They were simple to install, though you basically will damage the factory plastic ones when you remove them. No worries though, you wouldn't ever want to go back to them after having these installed. The stainless steel looks excellent and the AMG logo is a nice touch. I also like how they sit slightly lower and have a smooth top, as opposed to the factory ones which always jabbed my arm when I would rest it on the door. I am very glad I made this purchase.

Collective Minds 2.5" Hard Drive Enclosure & 3 Front USB 3.0 Ports Media HUB - Xbox One
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable Solution to Common Xbox One Storage Problem, March 20, 2016
Microsoft unfortunately designed the Xbox One to not have a user-replicable hard drive. While there are sites online that explain how to replace the drive, it certainly would void your warranty and is something that even most geeks wouldn't bother to do as is mostly a pain. The Collective Minds enclosure comes to the rescue with an ingenious design, which leverages the side USB Port, to provide you an external hard drive enclosure that looks like it's built in. The enclosure matches the finish of the Xbox One well, you have to look closely to notice it is there. I installed a Seagate 2TB SATA 6Gbps 32B Cache drive into this enclosure and installed it onto the Xbox One. I panicked a bit when the Xbox One did not recognize it, but after a closer inspection I found the enclosure didn't snap on all the way the first time. Once detected, the Xbox One offered to prepare the drive. It was very simple to move games to the drive and even set it as the default storage drive. I also absolutely love how it has a USB hub built in, making charging multiple controllers at the same time a breeze. It also extends the vents of the Xbox One to allow for proper cooling with the enclosure installed. This is a truly affordable way to address this common issue with the Xbox One.

Siig USB 3.1 to SATA 2.5 External Hard Drive Enclosure - Storage Enclosure - SATA 3GB/S - USB 3.1 (Gen 2) - Black,Red
Offered by e-TekDepot
Price: $27.41
27 used & new from $11.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Enclosure, Not Screwless, March 20, 2016
I am pleased with the overall quality of this enclosure. The USB connection was amazingly fast when used with a solid state hard drive, was reliable, and did not require any drivers to be installed on OS X 10.11 El Capitan or Windows 10. The brushed and black look of the enclosure has a great look and feel. My only complaint is that the case is not screwless, which is a bit disappointing at this price point.

JETech Apple Watch Band 42mm Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Bracelet Strap Bands - Black
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Designer Knockoff, March 20, 2016
Overall not a bad designer knock off, but don't expect the quality of Apple's. It has a slight matte finish which looks great with the Space Gray Apple Watch Sport. I wouldn't expect the band to age extremely well and is showing signs of minor scuffing after a few weeks of wear. Great price, especially considering it comes with the proper connectors and is ready to wear.

TopCase - Apple the New Macbook 12-Inch 12" Retina Display Laptop Computer Rubberized Hard Shell Case Cover for Model A1534 (Newest Version 2015)
Offered by Top Case
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $10.19

4.0 out of 5 stars The case fits very well and is good build quality and has an excellent price, March 20, 2016
I purchased a TopCase in Black to protect my new Space Gray MacBook 12" Retina. The case fits very well and is good build quality and has an excellent price. The case has a soft touch finish, which I find to be much easier to grip than the aluminum of the MacBook itself.

My only complaint is that my Black case arrived with White rubberized feet, which is not shown in the product images. The white feet make the product look cheap and will certainly discolor over time. I would have preferred them to be Black and match the case color.

Soundance® Portable Stereo Bluetooth Speakers with Enhanced Bass Resonator, FM Radio, Built-in Mic, LED Display, Alarm clock, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, support TF card/Micro SD card and USB input, up to 35ft Bluetooth Range, up to 8 Hours Playtime, support MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, FLAC format audio files(Black & Red)
Offered by Sunlord
Price: $119.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Build Quality, Failed After 2 Weeks, December 1, 2014
I really wanted to like the Soundance Portable Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker, unfortunately this is certainly a case where you get what you pay for.

The retail packaging is generic, the name Soundance isn't on it anywhere. It comes with the unit, a USB cable, and basic setup guide. A detailed manual was sorely lacking, as questions and problems were immediately noticed. No contact information was included for the manufacturer in case of issues.

While the unit has a rechargeable battery, an AC adapter was not included. I tried to charge the unit using an Anker USB Charger, an Apple iPhone charger, and even my computer. It never would fully charge and would show charging indefinitely.

Basic functions such as setting the clock was difficult. For example, the clock defaults to military time and there is no way to change it to the AM/PM format. The FM antenna was very poor and would not get a clear signal unless near a window. Bluetooth streaming worked well from my iPhone 6 Plus.

After 2 weeks of ownership the unit shut off suddenly and would no longer power on. Thankfully I am still within my return window for Amazon. I would recommend staying away from this one.

OCZ Storage Solutions RevoDrive 3 Series 240GB PCI-Express Gen. 2 x4 Solid State Drive (SSD) with OCZ VCA 2.0, 3 yr warranty - RVD3-FHPX4-120G
Offered by First Premier

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Tricky Setup, September 10, 2012
I recently purchased the OCZ Revo Drive 3 240GB PCIe as an upgrade for my Intel X58 based gaming system. I am using it as the primary boot drive for the OS, Applications, and Games. While the drive was somewhat of a pain to setup initially, I am very pleased with the result. Installation of Windows 7 Ultimate from a USB Drive only took a couple minutes. System startup, shutdown, and application load times is also significantly improved.

I however cannot give the drive a 5 star rating because of a very poor experience during the initial setup. Included in the box is a CD with an electronic manual and drivers, a quick start guide was desperately lacking. If you were using the drive to configure a new system, it would not be possible to read the PDF manual on the CD which is a huge over site on OCZ's part in my opinion.

I installed the PCIe drive and booted into my motherboards BIOS to ensure it was detected. The motherboard should detect the drive similar to a SCSI card and some motherboards you may have to enable the option boot for third party cards. Thankfully in my case the drive was detected and I was able to select it as the primary boot option. I inserted a USB Thumb Drive with the Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 installer, selected the drive in the boot menu, and was able to successfully start the Windows setup.

This is where things got a bit tricky. Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1 would not detect the drive at installation despite loading the driver on the CD. I downloaded the most recent driver from the OCZ website [...], extracted it to the USB thumb drive to try again. Windows would not properly detect the driver in the root of the driver folder, and only i386 and amd64 options were listed (this is an Intel X64 not AMD64). After searching the OCZ forums I discovered that the amd64 folder is the one to select (OCZ should have named it x64 instead). This time the drive was detected and I was able to proceed with the installation. Windows installed very quickly and only took 2 minutes. Things have been running great since and I have not had any problems with the drive.

I am not one to write reviews but wanted to share my experience in hopes that it may save others the same frustration during setup. The product itself is awesome, fast doesn't even begin to describe it, but OCZ needs to update their drivers disk and include a Quick Start Guide to help with the installation woes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2012 7:53 PM PST

Keurig 5048 My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter - Old Model
Keurig 5048 My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter - Old Model
Offered by Big Lot Specials
Price: $6.25
22 used & new from $6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Also Works With Keurig B-70 System, October 9, 2006
The reusable K-Cup filter assembly allows you to use your own gourmet ground coffee in your Keurig brewer. Simple to use and clean, highly recommended. Also works with the new Keurig B-70 Gourmet Single Cup Home Brewing System that was released October 1, 2006.

Page: 1 | 2