Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for edcaroleg > Reviews

Browse

edcaroleg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 275

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

edcaroleg "Ed & Carole G." RSS Feed (Canyon Lake, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
KitchenAid Microwave Glass Turntable Tray / Plate 14 1/8" 817201
KitchenAid Microwave Glass Turntable Tray / Plate 14 1/8" 817201
Offered by Martin Microwave Inc.
Price: $35.99
4 used & new from $33.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Identical To The Original Whirlpool Gold Glass Turntable, August 20, 2016
I cracked the glass turntable in my Whirlpool Gold microwave oven making it functionally useless. Everything else works even though the oven was manufactured in 2004. I had been unable to find a replacement turntable.

Fortunately, the vendor included his email address. I sent my model number, serial number and date of manufacture and they were kind enough to research the correct part. They were able to match all but the last two numbers of my long Model Number with the old catalog number they had, so even though it seemed likely that it was the correct part, they couldn't guarantee it.

This was close enough for me so I took a chance and ordered this turntable. It was a duplicate of the original! I am most grateful for the vendor for taking the time and trouble to research the part and to suggest this one as a possible fit.

Stainless Steel License Plate Frame Tag Holder Polished Chrome - Premium Quality
Offered by redhoundauto
Price: $9.75
2 used & new from $9.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Tag Holder, Hope It Lasts, August 15, 2016
Nice looking license plate holder. The outside of the plate is evidently chrome plated over the base metal stated as stainless steel, and is nice and shiny. The inside (base metal, stated to be stainless steel) should not rust unless the stainless steel is a very low quality stainless steel. Some reviewers have reported rust? Time will tell how well this one holds up.

My only beef with this tag holder is that there are no tabs on the bottom inside, away from the screws that hold the license plate. As there are no screws on the bottom, there should be tabs to securely hold the license plate to the frame. Without something to hold the license plate at the bottom, the slightest bend in the plate causes the holder to stand away and look unfinished.

Pass & Seymour 8601 Mogul Base Lamp Socket
Pass & Seymour 8601 Mogul Base Lamp Socket
Offered by KSCOSupply
Price: $11.92
16 used & new from $7.82

5.0 out of 5 stars An Updated Version And An Exact Replacement of A Very Old Switch Design, August 12, 2016
Surprisingly, this lamp switch fit my very old floor lamp perfectly. I could have used some of the fittings from the old switch but new ones were furnished with the new switch so I used them. It took only about 30 minutes to replace the switch and operate the lamp..

This switch is a little stiff. Some extra twisting force is needed compared to the old switch, but it works on all three levels, 100, 200 and 300 watts. The bulb actually contains two filaments. The switch works by turning on the first level (100 W), then the second level (200 W) then the third level, both filaments (100 W + 200 W). To turn off the lamp after using the 100 W level, you must first switch through the other two levels, then to "off", a bit of twisting!

NOW Foods Extra Strength Glucosamine and Chondroitin, 240 Tablets (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $39.00
16 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Glucosamine Well Done, August 1, 2016
My wife and I have taken Glucosamine for many years and found it helpful, particularly to keep arthritis in our joints under control. We asked our PCP if we should continue to take it and he said we should. He said about half of the population found it helpful and about half did not. For us, it is well worth the cost and trouble to take it.

As a result we have continued to take it. This formulation seems to work very well and the price is reasonable.

Bekith 14" Crystal Skirt/Slack Hangers with Clips, Set of 12, Clear
Bekith 14" Crystal Skirt/Slack Hangers with Clips, Set of 12, Clear
Offered by Bekith Home
Price: $13.98

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Pants Hanger, But The Hook Rotates, August 1, 2016
These are well made hangers. My only beef is that the hook is free to rotate. I would prefer that it would be fixed parallel to the length of the hanger.

BIC Round Stic Xtra Life Ball Pen, Medium Point (1.0 mm), Black, 12 Count
BIC Round Stic Xtra Life Ball Pen, Medium Point (1.0 mm), Black, 12 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic Pens, Work Well, A Bargain!, August 1, 2016
These are basic pens, but they last a long time and write dependably. The price is low enough to make them a bargain!

Nu Finish Liquid Car Polish
Nu Finish Liquid Car Polish
Price: $8.99
24 used & new from $6.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great On My Hot Tub, July 30, 2016
They don't say so, but this is easiest to use and longest lasting polish I have found for use on my hot tub and I have tried several. Calcium deposits from the water don't stick and the shine lasts a very long time.

MaxPower 331713X Heavy Duty Commercial Mulching Blade to Fit 42-Inch Poulan/Craftsman/Husqvarna Rider/Replaces 134149/138971
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Blade!, July 30, 2016
Good blade, stays sharp a long time (if you don't hit too many rocks) and mulches very well even without the mulching attachment that came with the mower.

Two Rear Hatch Liftgate Gas Charged Lift Supports Set For 2000-2004 Yukon, Suburban, Tahoe, 2002-2006 Escalade. WGS-112-2
Offered by WISCONSIN AUTO SUPPLY
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Like The Original On My 2001 Suburban, July 30, 2016
Not too difficult to install, but when the lifts come off the hatch lid can be heavy. Even with someone holding it, it can surprise! Definitely do not use a stick or broom to hold the hatch open while removing the old lifts and installing the new ones!

Aleve Liquid Gels with Easy Open Arthritis Caplets, 80 Count
Aleve Liquid Gels with Easy Open Arthritis Caplets, 80 Count
Price: $11.71

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Pain Reliever., July 25, 2016
My wife and I both find this product very effective in relieving pain especially backaches from sleeping wrong, or headaches from too much TV (Are we getting old?) It acts quickly and lasts much longer than other analgesics we have tried.

Our family physician recommended it with one caution. He said it is a blood thinner so we should take no more than directed on the container and no more often than necessary.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20