Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Stefohnee > Reviews

Browse

Stefohnee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 408
Helpful Votes: 2082

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stefohnee "stef" RSS Feed (Redmond, WA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Belkin MIXIT Metallic 2.4 Amp Universal Car Charger with 4-Foot Lightning Cable (Black)
Price: $40.94
3 used & new from $31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, super sturdy deluxe cable, August 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was surprised at how much I like this charger! It's high quality, the cable is really study and has a cool retro-feeling fabric covering that looks really nice, and it does a great job of charging my iPhone 6 more quickly than other chargers I've used.

Smartwool Women's StandUP Graduated Compression Dot Black Socks LG (Women's Shoe 10-12.5)
Offered by Zappos Retail, Inc.
Price: $26.95
3 used & new from $26.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, August 22, 2016
I got these to help with ankle swelling, and it turns out that the ankle is the only place this sock actually DOESN'T provide any compression. When I wear them, they keep my lower leg compressed (where I don't really need it) and my ankle puffs out noticeably. Don't bother. :\

Kleenex Cotton Soft Pads, 85 Count
Kleenex Cotton Soft Pads, 85 Count
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars hooray! not scratchy, August 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I thought I'd try these out after using cheap, scratchy cotton pads to see if they were more pleasant to use when applying toner to my face. (Especially around my lower eyelid area, which is super sensitive.) These are REALLY nice. You obviously get what you pay for here - they are much more expensive than cheap drug store generic cotton puffs, but at the same time they don't have weird random cotton barbs/sticks/etc. that end up scratching your skin. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2016 7:43 AM PDT

Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect .35 Fluid Ounce Carded Pack
Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect .35 Fluid Ounce Carded Pack
Price: $3.97
18 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, August 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the only thing that helps my super super super dry lips, especially in winter. Pretty much any other lip balm I've tried works for about 5 minutes and then my lips are just as bad. If I put this on 2-3 times/day I notice a definite improvement in my dry lips that lasts for days - sometimes I only use it a few times/week even. This is an essential for me.

The Body Shop Pinita Colada Gift Essentials
The Body Shop Pinita Colada Gift Essentials
Price: $18.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle tropical smell, July 31, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm pretty sensitive to scented lotions and the like, but all of these products have a nicely subtle tropical smell that I really like, and doesn't make me smell like a walking fruit basket! The body butter is super moisturizing but not super greasy, the bath scrub is great for exfoliating, the shower gel goes a long way, and the pouf is a nice addition to the box. This would make a great gift, too - it comes in a super fun box.

DII Napkin Rings for Dinners, Parties, Everyday, for Dinners, Parties, Everyday, Set of 6, Wood Band
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifu and earthy, July 31, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These napkin rings are great. The wood would look good with a lot of different styles - rustic, natural, modern. They seem really solid!

Jergens Coconut Oil Wet Skin Moisturizer, 6 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Jergens Coconut Oil Wet Skin Moisturizer, 6 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $18.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Super moisturizing!, July 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great idea - I can't believe no one thought of this sooner! Instead of drying off and applying lotion, just put this on while your skin is still wet. It seems to soak in a lot better. The scent is nice and not too overpowering - reminds me of a day at the beach! A little goes a long way, too, so I use less than I would if I were putting on lotion after drying off.

Nina Ottosson 90003 Cat Treat Maze Interactive Puzzle Mental Stimulation Brain Game for Cats
Price: $14.99
6 used & new from $14.78

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a hit..., July 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a couple of SUPER playful young cats, and have purchased quite a few cat toys to keep them entertained during the day while I'm work (or at night while I'm sleeping, so they don't try to "playfully" jump on my head at 3AM). This one was not a hit. I haven't seen either cat try to get the rest of the cat treats out of it, unlike their many other toys I've seen them play with over the past few days.

Oh, and one weird thing: this is a dog toy, and it's still packaged AND labeled as such. I'm sure it would make a great dog toy - but not a cat toy.

Thule 9034 T2 Pro 2 Bike Rack Fits 2" Receivers
Thule 9034 T2 Pro 2 Bike Rack Fits 2" Receivers
Price: $549.95
32 used & new from $467.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Thule bike racks are the best!, July 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love that this thing has the j-shaped extension things that secure one wheel, and latch for the other. This really helps keep my bike secure while driving around even on the bumpiest of roads - great for camping! I'm not afraid my bike is going to go flying off the road while we're cruising down the highway and hit a bump in the road.

It folds up REALLY easily when you don't have bikes on the back, too, which is nice! The mechanism it uses is some kind of magic, because the rack itself is quite heavy - I am pretty strong but still need someone else to help when putting the rack itself on/taking it off the hitch. But once it's set up, my 85-year old grandmother could easily get it from the flat/"bike carrying" position to the folded-up-against-the-trunk folded up position. Really smooth! Definitely recommend Thule bike racks; I've been really impressed with all of the ones I've had for various different cars.

This one improves upon the previous model in that it includes a cable lock for each bike it holds, so you don't have to worry about anyone but the most determined thieves making off with your bike if you're cruising around with them on your car. Obviously nothing beats a u-lock for securing your bike, but I fail to see how that could be incorporated into a bike rack design like this. So Thule is doing as much as they can to deter thieves while you've got your bikes on the rack getting from point A to point B.

Gourmet Basics by Mikasa 48 Monterey Bottle Wine Rack with Antique and Acacia Wood, Black
Offered by C & M Trade
Price: $278.49
5 used & new from $221.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, rustic wine storage, June 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This item is by no means SMALL, so if you're tight on space, I wouldn't recommend it. But it looks amazing - rustic, solid-looking wine storage that will hold up to 48 bottles. It's quite heavy, being made out of solid wood and cast iron. Nice addition to a wine cellar if you want to show off a few bottles. I sometimes wonder how good it is for the bottles to be putting extra pressure on the necks, but haven't had any issues yet! Not great for champagne bottles since the foil and wire wrapping around the cork makes it too big around to get into the hold in the board. Otherwise, though, it's great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20