Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Profile for Tony Wheeler > Reviews

Browse

Tony Wheeler's Profile

Customer Reviews: 108

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tony Wheeler "Tony J Wheeler" RSS Feed (Middle Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
New York Color Classic EyeBrow & EyeLiner Pencil, Taupe #927 (6-pack)
New York Color Classic EyeBrow & EyeLiner Pencil, Taupe #927 (6-pack)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $7.04
3 used & new from $7.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyeliner for my wife, July 4, 2016
My wife likes this color. It is hard to find.

Etekcity Lasergrip 1080 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer, Yellow and Black
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $21.89
4 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A handy device for checking temperatures., May 26, 2016
What a handy little device. I use it to measure the temperature of the air coming out of the furnace vents. It is quick and easy- no ladder required. I use it to monitor the temperature of my BBQ grill. I can even tell which charcoal briquettes have gone cold. The best fun with this device is letting the cat chase the laser spot around on the floor.

The Last Revolution
The Last Revolution
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good start of a saga., May 15, 2016
It is a good read. I enjoyed the story and plot and developed some feelings for the characters. So when is the next book coming out?

L'Occitane Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Verbena Soap, 8.8 oz.
L'Occitane Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Verbena Soap, 8.8 oz.
Price: $14.00
5 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of bars of soap, May 8, 2016
Do people seem to avoid you? Do they seem to wrinkle their noses at you? Have you experienced seat mates on airplanes asking the flight attendants if another seat is available? If so, then you need a bar of soap. And if you are going to get some soap why not get yourself a nice smelling, very sudsy bar of soap such as this one? I love this soap. I have been using it for years. A bar lasts me months. It is a very big bar of soap. I love the aroma and the bar stays consistently aromatic and sudsy down the last little sliver.

J5 Tactical J5 V1 Pro Hunter Orange Tactical Flashlight - The Original 300 lm Ultra Bright, LED Mini 3 Mode Flashlight, Hunter Orange
Offered by J5 Tactical Flashlights
Price: $29.95
5 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright lights, May 8, 2016
These lights aren't bad at all. Very bright and can be focused to deliver a bright spot or a wider, diffused beam. The off/on click action is crisp. They are small but give off more light than the older D Cell lights of last century.

Point Break (2015) (3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + DVD +UltraViolet Combo Pack)
Point Break (2015) (3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + DVD +UltraViolet Combo Pack)
DVD ~ Édgar Ramírez
Price: $27.99
33 used & new from $19.56

4.0 out of 5 stars It is all about the action scenes, May 8, 2016
The movie itself is average. Plot is ok, character development is ok. This is an action film, ok? It has some fabulous action scenes that are mind blowing in 3D. The surfing scenes in 3D are fantastic but it is the flying scenes that in 3D that are nothing short of spectacular. I expected some good 3D action and this movie exceeded my expectations.

Moonet Leather Car Remote Key Holder Case Cover for Audi A4 A6L Q7 TT R8 Red
Moonet Leather Car Remote Key Holder Case Cover for Audi A4 A6L Q7 TT R8 Red
Offered by Moonet
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A protective cover for a key., May 8, 2016
Do you fret over watching the odometer on your car advance another 1000 miles? Do you wax nostalgic when your new ride is getting it's first oil change knowing it is no longer that brand new showroom baby? Do you think about protective covers for your nice carpeted floor mats just so they stay looking like new? I do but I stop and say to myself, look; floor mats can be replaced for a fairly reasonable cost- at least cheaper than replacing the whole carpet in the car. So now I find a protective cover for my key to keep my key looking like new. The perfect accessory for us angst ridden car owners.
It fits my Audi Key perfectly. A nice protective cover. The buttons function just fine with this cover. The feel of the leather is just so so but it looks good.

Domke 700-02A F-2 Bag (Brown Waxwear Finish)
Domke 700-02A F-2 Bag (Brown Waxwear Finish)
Offered by TheCameraBox
Price: $169.99
27 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful piece of photographic equipment., May 8, 2016
I bought this bag for our big vacation overseas. The bag itself is very well made, quite sturdy and well designed. It has a shoulder strap and shorter hand carry strap. It has an outside pocket on the back which can be handy if using an iPad mini or for passports, not much else. It also has the two pockets on the ends with Velcro flaps. The top cover has Velcro to hold it in place with the additional two snap hook straps for added security. Inside, two front pouches manage to hold two 77mm filters perfectly. The bag is waterproof and comes with a can of wax to keep the waterproofness in top readiness. I found that in warm weather, the wax was rubbing off on my arms and hands. Maybe with more use it will not be so bad.
I have a Canon 6D with the extra battery grip. I fashioned the layout of the bag such that I could insert the camera on its side with the lens facing forward. I can stow the camera this way with either my 35mmL or 24-105mmL lens mounted although it is a bit tight getting into the bag while carrying it on my shoulder. I can get 4 lenses and my flash in this bag but L lenses are heavy and while this bag could handle the load just fine, I could not carry all that gear for 8 hours a day. I was soon lightening my load by planning ahead for the day what gear I really needed with me. I have a camera backpack that can hold all my gear and a monopod but it is not convenient for getting quick access to lenses. So the shoulder bag does what I need it to do but forces me to better plan ahead my equipment needs for the day. Functionality is good, I can swap camera lenses with the bag on my shoulder. The wide cloth shoulder strap was comfortable for carrying this bag all day and adjusts easily. I wore the bag over one shoulder at times but also found it more comfortable and secure wearing it across my neck.

Mopar 82208566 OEM Collapsible Cargo Tote with Jeep Logo
Mopar 82208566 OEM Collapsible Cargo Tote with Jeep Logo
Offered by MOPAR Parts Direct
Price: $23.52
26 used & new from $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful tote for staying organized, May 8, 2016
I put this in the back of my Jeep Grand Cherokee to hold the plastic grocery bags. It works will for holding the plastic grocery bags keeping then from sliding around and dumping the contents all over the back. The dividers are held in place with Velcro. It assembles and disassembles quickly and folds easily for compact storage when not needed. It does not have anchors but does not seem to slide around in the back of the Jeep.

Slim Style Polished Stainless Steel License Plate Frame Mirror Finish 2 Holes
Slim Style Polished Stainless Steel License Plate Frame Mirror Finish 2 Holes
Offered by ePartStore
Price: $14.99
6 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling for the tag, May 8, 2016
Very nice steel frame for my license plate (or tag in the South). A nice surprise feature is that it came with 4 screws and 4 chrome caps. The caps give my tag a great finished appearance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11