Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for S. Roth > Reviews

Browse

S. Roth's Profile

Customer Reviews: 95

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Roth RSS Feed (Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Memory Man
Memory Man
by David Baldacci
Price: $9.51
293 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't know how to end it....took the easy way out., August 23, 2016
This review is from: Memory Man (Paperback)
I really wanted to give this book 5 stars, and it was a 5 star book until close to the end....and then, it went downhill from there. The story was great, and really kept me going until about 80% in, as one other reviewer described it. Then it was like the author didn't know how to finish it and so he gave it a so so ending....that never even made sense. I could have thought of a 10 different endings for this book given the rest the story. I really like this author and have read much by him....but this was a disappointment.

Tall Tail: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery
Tall Tail: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery
by Rita Mae Brown
Price: $18.39
83 used & new from $9.42

3.0 out of 5 stars I think this series has been done to death and the plots are getting pretty tired. I will say, August 4, 2016
I went between 2 stars and 3 stars for this book. I had a hard time finishing it. I think this series has been done to death and the plots are getting pretty tired. I will say, I liked the 1700's part better than the 2016 part. I found the historical information on Virginia, and slavery in general quite interesting and I found myself "skimming" over the current story line to find out what happened in the historical line. Rita Mae does get preachy, but I've learned a lot from her, not only in this series, but in her Sister Jane series also. Her writing is always well done, it's just the story line that is tired.

Relaxed & Forward: Relationship Advice from Your Horse
Relaxed & Forward: Relationship Advice from Your Horse
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must read for any rider of any discipline!, May 16, 2016
This is a super book! It helped me more than any technical book that was written, although those have helped me too. But this book is all about having a relationship with your horse, which is essential to good riding. I highly recommend it to any rider of any discipline. It's funny, but insightful and made me think about how I ride. I have to say, it has changed the way I ride, hopefully for the better. My horse seems to like it!

Life Without Stirrups: A Witty Memoir About One Person's Gallop Through Life
Life Without Stirrups: A Witty Memoir About One Person's Gallop Through Life
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read., April 20, 2016
Well written, funny and insightful. I truly could empathize with this author, having been there myself.

Almost Perfect
Almost Perfect
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, March 14, 2016
This review is from: Almost Perfect (Kindle Edition)
This was a superb and very sweet book. The development of the character of Benny was so well done. I truly could not put it down. You would be really missing a lovely read if you pass this one by.

The Arrangement
The Arrangement
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars it was really good, until the end, February 21, 2016
This review is from: The Arrangement (Kindle Edition)
I really wanted to give this book 5 stars because quite honestly, it was really good, until the end. Then the author interjected some way out thing that came out of nowhere and didn't make alot of sense. However, that being said, it was well written, kept my interest and her development of the characters was very good. I look forward to reading more by this author.

PERFECT MIND: PERFECT RIDE: SPORT PSYCHOLOGY FOR SUCCESSFUL RIDING
PERFECT MIND: PERFECT RIDE: SPORT PSYCHOLOGY FOR SUCCESSFUL RIDING
Price: $15.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Alot of cliches, not much else., February 12, 2016
I can't even get halfway through this. It talks all around the subject without getting to the meat of it. I only gave it 2 stars instead 1 because they did go through the effort to write it.

Do the Work: Overcome Resistance and Get Out of Your Own Way
Do the Work: Overcome Resistance and Get Out of Your Own Way
by Steven Pressfield
Price: $9.06
47 used & new from $5.54

5.0 out of 5 stars A kick in the pants, February 11, 2016
Literally, it's someone grabbing you by the lapels and shaking you saying "what is the matter with you? Sit down and do the work."

Best On-Ear Headphones Ever, Tauren Stereo Music Headphone Lightweight Noise Isolating Headset with In-Line Microphone for PC, Laptop, Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Mp3 and Lots More, Super Soft Ear Pad

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, February 11, 2016
These are the most uncomfortable headphones I have ever had. I should have expected it for cheap. Not sending them back because the refund is not worth my time. Not great sound either.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 29, 2016 1:17 AM PST

Dublin Ladies River Boots
Dublin Ladies River Boots
Price: $189.95 - $229.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and stylish....and great customer service!, February 2, 2016
This review is from: Dublin Ladies River Boots (Misc.)
I love these boots. After I got them and tried them on, I was a little concerned about their ability to stretch as they were snug width wise for me. I contacted the Hitching Post where they came from and they were great in their customer service. I hate sloppy boots and so I decided to stick with mine, knowing that the Hitching Post had a larger size if I needed it. I did not. These stretched ever so slightly to accommodate my foot in a heavy sock and I just love them. They are warm and stylish. I've gotten a ton of compliments on them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10