Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Tamara Flores > Reviews

Browse

Tamara Flores' Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tamara Flores "angel077" RSS Feed (New Mexico)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pyle PSWLB61 10-Inch to 24-Inch Universal Flat Panel Tilt and Turn Wall Mount for LCD, LED, Plasma, SMART, 3D TVs
Price: $17.62
16 used & new from $9.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mount, August 13, 2014
I love this mount. Its super easy to install and has plenty of clearance distance from the wall to the tv. It rotates side to side and up and down which is also another great feature. I am going to be ordering another one here soon for another tv in our home. I highly recommend this product to anyone with the suggested size tv.

Anagram International M6398901 SpongeBob Square Pants Shape Balloon Pack, 28"
Anagram International M6398901 SpongeBob Square Pants Shape Balloon Pack, 28"
Price: $6.29
24 used & new from $3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, August 9, 2014
If I could give it less stars I would. Would not hold air and was just a piece of junk. Don't waste your money.

Anagram International Spongebob Squarepants Birthday Packaged Party Balloons, 18", Multicolor
Price: $3.56
15 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, August 9, 2014

Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream Skin Clearing Perfector, Light/Medium, 1 Fluid Ounce (Packaging may vary)
Price: $7.49
11 used & new from $7.49

1.0 out of 5 stars This product leaves my face too oily and I actually ..., July 29, 2014
This product leaves my face too oily and I actually break out more than I do with the regular bb cream with sunscreen in it. I highly suggest if your using it for acne you reconsider and try the one with sunscreen in it first.

Alpatronix MFi Apple Certified BX100 1900mAh iPhone 4/4S Battery Charging Case (Ultra Slim Removable Extended Battery, Fits all models of Apple iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging) - Blue/White

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk.... If I could give it zero stars I would, May 31, 2014
I purchased this case on April 18th and it has already had some serious malfunctions. I leave my phone on the charger all night (just like I do every night) to charge and normally it would have a full charge as well as the extended battery. I woke up this morning to my phone dead and the case 3/4's charged. I am not happy at all. I was happy when it was charging because it did make it so much easier not to have to plug my phone in all the time to make sure it was going to last but now its not even charging anymore.

Sylvania SDVD9805/SDVD9805-C  9-Inch Twin Dual Screen DVD Player
Sylvania SDVD9805/SDVD9805-C 9-Inch Twin Dual Screen DVD Player
Offered by FSN
Price: $243.99
18 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I just plugged it into my wall to try it out and I really like them., May 15, 2014
I just plugged it into my wall to try it out and I really like them. I guess that the issues with the in/out port, SD slots, and USB ports have been fixed because now there are USB ports, SD slots, and in/out ports on both of the screens. It has a very clear picture. It did take me a few minutes to figure out but of course with any product you have to tinker with it for a bit to figure out how to work it. I would highly recommend this so far. I will be going to Disneyland with my kids and husband in July and then will be able to give a better review but so far so good :D

Frozen
Frozen
Price: $6.79
88 used & new from $1.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed that the whole cd was not available for download like they lead you to believe, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Frozen (Audio CD)
Purchased this basically for my daughters Karaoke machine but when I saw that it had the downloads as well I was excited. I have yet to get the cd but I just purchased it today. Sad thing is that only the instrumental songs were included in the download. They did not include all 16 of the tracks like the lead you to believe. Still probably worth the purchase but not happy about being mislead.

Tactical Ambush Base 223/556 Nato 16 Black A2 Front Sight Base
Tactical Ambush Base 223/556 Nato 16 Black A2 Front Sight Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Best unit for the money!, March 3, 2014
I was very impressed with this upper when I received it. M4 feed barrel with M203 cut out, 1/7 twist rate, etched T markings on top rails, and tight quality feel to all of the components on this unit! Mated with several X brand lowers I had on hand and I found they had no play or wobble between the two! I highly recommend. At first I was skeptical for the price but after contacting customer service I knew this company is top notch. Visit their website and give their complete AR15 kit a look, they use M16 BCG's! I ordered a fully assembled AR15 kit and I must say this build compliments a shooter's skill tremendously, I was shooting sub MOA at 100m at an experienced operator's skill level with mediocre ammo so the quality and ability is attainable!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2016 9:58 PM PDT

Circus Clown Costume - X-Small
Circus Clown Costume - X-Small
Offered by 7th Avenue Store
Price: $34.95

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK!!!, November 2, 2013
This costume was super cute and I got a lot of compliments on my daughter for Halloween but she hadnt even wore it an hour and it was already falling apart. Like all of my kids costumes I buy them and then save them for next year to sell at a discounted price. There is no way she was rough with it either. All we did was walk down one side of the street and up the other side and by that time it was already falling apart. I dont recommend this costume for the simple fact its junk.

Circus Clown Cutie Kids Costume - X-Small