Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Profile for J. Hoover > Reviews

Browse

J. Hoover's Profile

Customer Reviews: 105

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Hoover RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
How We Can Halt The Cipro & Levaquin Catastrophe: The Worst Medication Disaster In U.S. History
Price: $5.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, June 26, 2016
I suffered from adverse side effects from Cipro in 2008 leading to debilitating issues. I was unable to walk or function for 2 1/2 years. My doctor took test after test all coming back normal with no explanation to what was the underlying cause for my pain and disability. We never suspected that Cipro was the culprit in spite of my story to every doctor I saw was, "it all started when I took Cipro for a bladder infection." I only put it together when my mom was given Cipro for a bladder infection and after just 3 doses collapsed on the floor in excruciating pain and unable to get up. This led me to research the drug, and to my horror, finding I was not the only one harmed by this medication. In my research I stumbled upon Dr. Cohen's website and learned a lot about this issue including his treatment of using magnesium in repairing the damage. Within two weeks I was able to walk without my painful limp and was able to resume some of my normal routine. It is now 2016 and if I am not careful still can suffer pain in the muscles that were damaged. My doctor was still reluctant to believe that Cipro was the cause in spite of my bringing all the research to her that I had found. I am so happy that Dr. Cohen finally wrote this book so I can give it to my doctor. They have no idea the injury they are causing. This is a must read for every doctor who prescribes this antibiotic. While it may be very beneficial when other drugs fail, it should be used as a last resort. Just recently the FDA has issued a warning that states it should not be given for ordinary infections as the side effects out way the benefits and is only recommended in dire cases. Finally maybe doctors will get the message. If you have ever taken any of the quinolone drugs you need to read this book.

Simple Mills Fine Ground Sea Salt Almond Flour Snack Crackers, Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo, Natural 4.25 ounce (Pack of 3)
Offered by Simple Mills
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious crispy treat, June 4, 2016
I am a celiac needing gluten free products who also is on a low carb diet trying to avoid sugar and starchy foods to maintain a healthy weight. These crackers are made of Almond flour instead of the usual starchy rice or bean flours used as substitutes in GF foods making them lower in carbs than normal crackers. They are my favorite GF cracker that I have found. They are delicious. Even my non-celiac family and friends like them. I highly recommend these crackers.

Masterpiece: Endeavour, Season One
Masterpiece: Endeavour, Season One
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked on Masterpiece, May 16, 2016
I find that the Masterpiece shows are very well written. I have become hooked on many of their mystery shows including this one.

Bored to Death: Season 3
Bored to Death: Season 3
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, April 30, 2016
This series is well written and kind of quirky. I love watching it.

Portable Footrest Black WITH New Ionized Silicone MASSAGE PLUS BUNDLE PACKAGE!
Portable Footrest Black WITH New Ionized Silicone MASSAGE PLUS BUNDLE PACKAGE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, April 5, 2016
I used this for a 6 hr flight and it was just what I needed. I can't touch the floors on most planes and my knees get very sore from my dangling legs. This solved the problem nicely. It packed in my backpack that I carry on so convenient to carry. I was worried that it might be too wide impinging on my seat mate's space but it didn't so I will be using it every time I fly. My legs never felt better after a long flight.

Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup Carafe Coffee Brewer, Stainless Steel
Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup Carafe Coffee Brewer, Stainless Steel
Price: $132.70
104 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cup of coffee ever, April 5, 2016
I love the taste of the coffee that this coffee maker brews. It is the best cup I've ever had. It doesn't boil the water so it doesn't burn the coffee grounds making the coffee full of flavor. It takes just a few minutes to brew. It has the basket sit right on top of the carafe where the brewed water steeps through the grounds and into the carafe. The stainless steel carafe keeps it warm for a long time. I will never go back to a regular coffee maker again. The only thing I wish is that it made more cups. I get about 2-1/2 16 oz cups but wish it would make more for company.

BISSELL Symphony Pet All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop, 1543A
BISSELL Symphony Pet All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop, 1543A
Price: $161.99
35 used & new from $130.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Time savor, April 5, 2016
I just had new tile floor installed throughout my whole house. This works well to vacuum and clean all in one step. It does a good job at sweeping up the dirt then steaming the floor saving me time by not having to do it separately. It did a better job than I thought it would.

Celifibr Gluten Free Vegetarian Bouillon Soup, Beef, 2 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Celifibr Gluten Free Vegetarian Bouillon Soup, Beef, 2 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $27.58
4 used & new from $27.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite bouillon, April 5, 2016
This is my favorite bouillon ever. It has a beefy flavor even though it's not made from beef. I use it to make soups and gravies.

Presto 04830 PowerPop Microwave Multi-Popper, Black
Presto 04830 PowerPop Microwave Multi-Popper, Black
Price: $15.97
136 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect popcorn, April 5, 2016
Love the popcorn made in this popcorn maker. It's very simple to use and cleans up easily.

Bosch 22A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 22A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1)
Price: $16.27
63 used & new from $13.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, April 5, 2016
This fit my 2005 Highlander perfectly, don't streak or make noise.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11