Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for M. Garrett > Reviews

Browse

M. Garrett's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Garrett RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
ACDelco 41-100 Professional Iridium Spark Plug (Pack of 1)
ACDelco 41-100 Professional Iridium Spark Plug (Pack of 1)
Price: $6.08
38 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars My car runs fine., May 24, 2016
Just as expected. My car runs fine.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars ... two pairs of the Bernie MeV Comfis that I love. I should have ordered one with the strap ..., December 19, 2014
I have two pairs of the Bernie MeV Comfis that I love. I should have ordered one with the strap across the top on these. The 37 is a bit short and the 38 seems too wide. Love the colors.

Bernie Mev Women's Comfi Fabric And Synthetic Casual Comfort Flats, Silver Multi, 38
Offered by Fusion Apparel
Price: $42.34
4 used & new from $38.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, November 21, 2014
This review is from: Bernie Mev Womens Comfi (Apparel)
I love the Bernie MeV Comfi. They are so comfortable. When on the foot they look casual yet dressy. For those of us with problem feet, try this shoe. I wear a 7 wide, ordered a 38 and it fits perfect. I also have these in Smoke color.

Waring Pro TCO650 Digital Convection Oven
Waring Pro TCO650 Digital Convection Oven
Offered by Shopwise
Price: $77.00
29 used & new from $65.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice oven, August 5, 2013
I like this for baking. I'm not fond of it for toast. It seems to take too long. Buy it if you want it for baking.

Winware 12-Inch Seamless Aluminum Pizza Screen
Winware 12-Inch Seamless Aluminum Pizza Screen
Price: $7.43
15 used & new from $1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Pizza screen, August 5, 2013
I like this even more than pizza pan that I ordered at same time. This will fit in my convection oven if I force it. Only thing that would make it better is if it was 1/4" smaller. Makes pizza crust nice, brown and crunchy.

ProBake Teflon Platinum Nonstick 12-Inch Pizza Pan
ProBake Teflon Platinum Nonstick 12-Inch Pizza Pan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pizza pan, August 5, 2013
Great pizza pan, just didn't fit my oven that I ordered at same time. I can use it in my big oven.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hawaii Case, December 15, 2012
would give it a five if it didn't have that extra hole in the side. I guess that is to accommadate the 4s. It is my favorite out of the four that I ordered.

DHS Clear Shampoo 16 Oz
DHS Clear Shampoo 16 Oz
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $16.65
16 used & new from $11.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shampoo, November 11, 2012
I really like this shampoo. It seems to make my fine hair thicker I have used three or four bottles of it, so that means that I have used it for years. I have very short thin hair and it is my favorite shampoo.

Universal Smart Phone/ Smart Tablet Stylus Pen - 5 Pack
Universal Smart Phone/ Smart Tablet Stylus Pen - 5 Pack
Price: $3.55
74 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars nice stylus, November 11, 2012
I really like these. The size is much better for my hand than the fatter ones. They are so inexpesive that if I lay one down and can't find it, I can just get another one. ;)

2.0 out of 5 stars didnt fit, November 11, 2012
These phone covers did not stay on my iphone 4. Just did not fit tight enough. Can't use them.
To bad.