Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for MCW- TX > Reviews

Browse

MCW- TX's Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MCW- TX RSS Feed (TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
EcoTools 5 Piece Travel Brush Set (Packaging May Vary)
EcoTools 5 Piece Travel Brush Set (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $9.93
30 used & new from $9.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Makeup Brushes, March 15, 2016
These are great brushes. They are really soft and they don't shed hairs with use. I would purchase again.

Tera Grand [Apple MFi Certified] Lightning to USB Sync and Charge Retractable Cable, 4 feet White for iPhone 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / Mini / Mini2, iPad 4th generation, iPod 5th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation
Offered by Music123
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rectracting cord, March 15, 2016
I have this one for several months now. It works great on my IPhone 6S Plus. It does not get tangled up and the retractor has held up well. I just wish they made this one a little bit longer.

Hose for Electrolux - Vinyl Pistol Grip Swivel Wand and Switch on Handle
Hose for Electrolux - Vinyl Pistol Grip Swivel Wand and Switch on Handle
Offered by Electric Vac LLC
Price: $58.68
4 used & new from $54.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best solution for a replacement part., March 15, 2016
I did not receive the item pictured. I got a different one with no upper handle. It did plug into my and vacuum and it runs.
What I don't care for is that the metal nozzle that fits into the floor sweeper, sheds metal coating every time you put it in or take it out. It was like it had been coated in some kind of metal leafing and this is peeling off and making a mess. I also found that the hole where you can adjust suction is very easily bumped to the open position. You do not notice this until you can't get the line to pick up anything because the suction is weakened. I would have returned it if I had kept the original packaging.

OtterBox SYMMETRY SERIES Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus (5.5" Version) - Retail Packaging - AQUA DOT II (TEAL/W POLKA DOT) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by thePruneDanish
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It certainly is not as good of protection and the Defender or Commuter series, January 22, 2016
Fits my iPhone 6s Plus perfectly. It certainly is not as good of protection and the Defender or Commuter series, but I was looking for something that was less bulky and would still provide some protection from scratching. The plastic is a smoother finish (not rubber like) than the Defender series that I previously owned, so the phone could slip or slide off things easier. There is no cover for the screen in this model so you will need a good screen protector.

PetAg CatSure Senior Nutritional Supplement 11oz
PetAg CatSure Senior Nutritional Supplement 11oz
Price: $4.99
10 used & new from $4.29

3.0 out of 5 stars She didn't like the flavor at all, November 12, 2015
My cat turned her nose up at this one. She didn't like the flavor at all. I also didn't like that you had to toss whatever was not used after 36 hours of opening the can.

Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 for Computers, Tablets and Smartphones, Black (920-006342)
Price: $29.99
132 used & new from $16.60

4.0 out of 5 stars I tested it out and it worked great with my iPhone 5 and our iPad Air, November 12, 2015
Bought his for a Christmas present. I tested it out and it worked great with my iPhone 5 and our iPad Air. My mom will really like being able to type on a regular keyboard with her iPad.

Abbott Laboratories CliniCare Canine/Feline Nutritionally Liquid Diet, 8-Ounce
Abbott Laboratories CliniCare Canine/Feline Nutritionally Liquid Diet, 8-Ounce
Price: $9.08
12 used & new from $8.98

4.0 out of 5 stars There are days she eats great and then we have days where she doesn't want ..., November 12, 2015
My cat of 13 years if fighting liver disease and has IBD. She has lost a lot of weight. We have tried multiple kinds of food from boiled chicken, canned foods, and dry foods. There are days she eats great and then we have days where she doesn't want to eat at all. We are on our 3rd can of CliniCare. I am supplementing her dry food with CliniCare. I am very pleased that it has not upset her stomach and she will eat about 2 oz. at a time at room temperature. I keep it in the fridge until our next batch. I wish I could say she had gained some weight, but we are just maintaining at this point. I gave this 4 stars because of the price. I have since consulted with my vet and she was able to order it for me at a discounted rate of about $5 per can versus the $9.08 on Amazon. She didn't like the CatSure or Nutri-Cal we tried. CliniCare reminds me of sweetened condensed milk in it's consistency and smell.

Tignanello American Beauty Embossed Xbody Cross Body Bag, Chestnut, One Size
Tignanello American Beauty Embossed Xbody Cross Body Bag, Chestnut, One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars I have several other Tignanello purses that I love. However, November 3, 2015
The color is a little bit lighter than the picture. I have several other Tignanello purses that I love. However, this particular purse, doesn't seem to be made of as high a quality leather as my previous purchases. I'm going to keep it because I do like the size and the outside zipper pocket that replaces the need for a wallet.

ASICS Women's Gel-Contend 2 Running Shoe,White/Turquoise/Sharp Green,8.5 M US
ASICS Women's Gel-Contend 2 Running Shoe,White/Turquoise/Sharp Green,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 14, 2015
Very comfortable and I love the colors.

Swingline Stapler, 747, Business, Manual, 25 Sheet Capacity, Desktop, Grey (74734)
Price: $18.99
6 used & new from $12.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best stapler. I work in Accounts Payable and staple ..., October 14, 2015
This is the best stapler. I work in Accounts Payable and staple hundreds of documents week. I had a red one before this and it lasted 5 years. The only complaint I have about this one is that the rubber base easily falls off. I'll be gluing it on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7