Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Sky > Reviews

Browse

Sky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sky RSS Feed (Gloversville, NY USA)

AGPtEK® 2015 Latest Version Bluetooth 4.0 8GB & 50 Hours Playback Bluetooth 4.0 MP3 Lossless Sound Music Player (Supports up to 64GB), Color Blue
3 used & new from $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars No bluetooth for me, but....., November 13, 2015
...in all, I like this MP3 player. I can't get the bluetooth to work (which is why I went with this specific player) - it will not see my headset or my car receiver (both 4.0) to pair, but since I can still use headphones or aux out, it's nothing to throw a hissy fit about. It's extremely compact and the charge lasts for quite a while. With an SD card, you can go for days without hearing the same song twice. And if you like lossless, it does support FLAC, so there's that too.

I'm not thrilled about the on/off button, which is on the side for this model - too easy to move the switch while grabbing out of a pocket. But as long as you're mindful of how you grab the player, it shouldn't be an issue.

If the bluetooth starts to magically work, I'd up the start rating to 5. I try again every once in a while for hahas, but the joke is on me!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2015 1:16 PM PST

Premium Vials B35-12CL Boston Round Glass Bottle with Dropper, 1/2 oz Capaciy, Clear (Pack of 12)
Offered by Premium Vials
Price: $6.65
8 used & new from $6.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, November 13, 2015
Used these to hold ink for my calligraphy pens. Love them!!

TEKTON 2830 Everybit (TM) Precision Bit and Driver Kit for Electronic and Precision Devices, 27-Piece
Price: $11.29
25 used & new from $6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice, compact little kit for any of your geekery ..., November 13, 2015
This is a nice, compact little kit for any of your geekery needs. I bought this mainly because I needed the screwdriver (I had purchased a kit with more bits, but the bit-screwdriver portion was crap and it lasted maybe a year of moderate use), but was glad to see a spudger in the set as well. The screwdriver is solid, small, and easy to grip. Nice selection of bits for your basic laptop/smartphone/tablet repair - the phillips and flatheads are much thinner on this set than on my last one, so those tiny screws in tablets won't be an issue.

If you do a lot of specialty repair, the Tekton sells a kit with a larger selection of bits, but for the occasional hard drive repair/screen replacement, this is the perfect set. Great to have on hand when people ask you to fix their computer.

Raw Organic Cacao Paste, 16oz, The Raw Food World
Raw Organic Cacao Paste, 16oz, The Raw Food World
Offered by Raw Food World, Inc.
Price: $13.95
3 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Take control of your chocolate!, September 10, 2015
I bought this paste to make a few decadent chocolate delights. We follow the paleo diet, and I wanted to use this (and cacao butter from the same company) to make our own homemade chocolate. It was awesome.....melted like a dream, very easy to work with. Taste was fantastic (plus I like being able to add my own fruit/nuts/sweetener to whatever I'm making). Having it be raw was an added bonus.....yay, superfoods!! Will be using this again.