Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for Russell Morgan > Reviews

Browse

Russell Morgan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Russell Morgan RSS Feed

Levi's Men's Standard Barstow Denim Western, Black, X-Large
Levi's Men's Standard Barstow Denim Western, Black, X-Large
Price: $42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Attractive, February 22, 2016
I look really great in this shirt.

Home iSP5 Wi-Fi SmartPlug - Works Seamlessly with all Alexa Products, including Echo, Tap, Dot
Price: $37.50
17 used & new from $31.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the smart plug you want, November 1, 2015
Really interested in home automation, and thought this product would give me a powerful and simple way to turn lights off and on with HomeKit on my iPhone. It's not. It works intermittently, and God help you if you have to set it up more than once. It has a code on the bottom that you absolutely need to setup the device, and that code rubs off of the device easily.

I'm still waiting for a smart plug that "just works."
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2015 12:42 PM PST

Nokia C2-01.5 Unlocked GSM Phone with 3.2 MP Camera and Music and Video Player--U.S. Version with Warranty (Warm Silver)
Offered by grab_a_deal
Price: $79.00
2 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps Me Not Get Distracted, April 27, 2011
The Nokia C2-01 is a feature phone. It does not do the web well. The 3G on this phone is pretty slow on AT&T when compared to the iPhone, and the interface is not touch screen. If you want those things, you should buy the iPhone. It's a cool phone, and you can play sweet games about birds and tweet a picture of the panini you are eating for dinner on Twitter, no problem.

After a week, I am in love with this phone. It takes good-enough pictures, does Gmail pretty well, has great bluetooth connectivity, and plays my music. I can tether my iPad and computer to its data connection (AT&T) at no extra cost. The data connection is not fast but it gives me the web anywhere when I want it and, more importantly, its limited connectivity/non-touchscreenness helps me forget the web when I'm with my family.

As a former iPhone user, I used to make fun of people with feature phones. Now, it seems like I'm more aware of actual life when I'm out getting my pizza party on with the wife and kids. Instead of sitting face-down in some Facebook with stuff going on around me, my phone stays in my pocket and my attention stays on what's important.

It's not the phone for everyone, but it helps me be a better dad.

If you feel distracted by your technology, but still want to retain some connectivity (for work or even with other gadgets), this is not a bad choice. And it's cheap.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2013 5:16 PM PDT

The Yiddish Policemen's Union
The Yiddish Policemen's Union
by Michael Chabon
Price: $18.84
553 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael Chabon Writes Another Book, May 10, 2007
I read the 'The Final Solution' and didn't like it, but this book is different than that book. It is a much larger and nicer book. If you are familiar with trucks, 'The Final Solution' would be like a Ford Ranger, and 'The Yiddish Policemen's Union' would be more like an F250 or even an F350, both of which are diesel and very powerful. 'The Yiddish Policeman's Union' is the second best book I have read this year, behind Tao Lin's 'Eeeee Eee Eeee', which is also like an F350, but with a dragon or cool picture of a boat painted on the hood.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2007 10:03 AM PDT

Eeeee Eee Eeee: A Novel
Eeeee Eee Eeee: A Novel
by Tao Lin
26 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars not violent enough, May 10, 2007
If Tao Lin's name wasn't printed on the cover, I would assume that this book was written by Bret Easton Ellis or Chinua Achebe or maybe even Steve Almond. This is the best book I have ever read.

After selling 500,000 copies of his poetry book, it looks like the Asian Mark Twain has another New York Times Bestseller on his consistently expanding list of New York Times Bestselling books with 'Eeeee Eee Eeee.'

If you really like good books, and like this book, I would also recommend 'The Bible' by God and 'The Sun Also Rises' by Gary Glitter.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2007 9:18 PM PDT