Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Suzan Touchette > Reviews

Browse

Suzan Touchette's Profile

Customer Reviews: 191

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Suzan Touchette RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Skechers Sport Men's Afterburn Memory Foam Lace-Up Sneaker,Navy,13 M US
Skechers Sport Men's Afterburn Memory Foam Lace-Up Sneaker,Navy,13 M US
Price: $51.21
4 used & new from $46.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, June 19, 2016
Hubby is very happy with these. We weren't really looking for arch support, so it wasn't a consideration. These are for comfortable walking for a big-footed guy. He says they have a cushiony feel. I'll let you all know how long that lasts for him as time goes on.

Platinum Fitness PFP2100 Fit Sit Deluxe Folding Pedal Exerciser Leg Machine with Electronic Display, Blue
Offered by Platinum Health Group
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star presumably means that "I love it". Well, June 19, 2016
Five star presumably means that "I love it". Well, in this case, it means that it does what it's supposed to. I survived 2 minutes on my 1st try and only burned 11 calories according to the gizmo that it comes with. Dang I'm out of shape. I'm hoping this will help. I've now worked up to a whopping 5 minutes (no laughter please) and the pedals still move smoothly, with no squealing. I do use it several times a day, so it's not like the thing is being totally babied :)

IRIS Wide 5-Drawer Cart, Black
IRIS Wide 5-Drawer Cart, Black
Price: $65.99
6 used & new from $65.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, June 19, 2016
So far so good. I stacked this 5 drawer with a 3 drawer one and am using them for clothes. They are pretty packed and the drawers slide well. The only thing I would like to see differently is the black molding on the side should be firmer. but again, you get what you pay for, and this is really good for the money.

CandyHome Heavy-duty Bypass Pruning Shears Hardness Extra Sharp Garden Hand Pruners, Long Lasting Sharpness, Ergonomic Comfortable Slip Less Effort for Avid Gardeners And Tree Trimmers Secateurs
Offered by CandyHome
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, June 19, 2016
This works great for the price. Don't know what the longevity will be, but have cut dozens of approx 1/2" cuttings from a willow for propagation and it's still sharp as can be. I know from my jewelry making supplies that items priced in this range are generally short-life items, so I'm not expecting miracles, but I am pleased with the job it's doing right out of the package.

Melnor 267GT Green Thumb Choose 2 in 1 Stationary Sprinkler
Melnor 267GT Green Thumb Choose 2 in 1 Stationary Sprinkler
Price: $8.36
7 used & new from $7.12

2.0 out of 5 stars Another sprinkler tragedy., June 19, 2016
We got 5 of these and strung them together with hose for our veggie beds, 15 foot hoses between sprinklers. The 1st couple of times we used it, it worked great. The last time we turned the hose on, the first in the line of 5 blew out.....then the next did the same. We are on well water that we share with our neighbor, so the pressure is not that high. These might be fixable with super glue or something, but it just isn't worth the aggravation .I'm giving this 2 stars, because the concept and pattern options is great , but the quality is lacking.

CobraCo 3-Sided Gazebo Arch GAZ-G
CobraCo 3-Sided Gazebo Arch GAZ-G
Price: $66.34
20 used & new from $66.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Would purchase again., June 19, 2016
Major point: yes, the top is a pain in the behind. We did end up having to twist it a bit to get it to look like the picture. From the ground, however, you can't really tell.
A star is taken off for the PITA that the top presented us with and the lack of instructions. Granted, neither hubby or myself are very handy, so some others who have purchased this might wonder what our problem was. I thought we did pretty good. the sides went together easily enough....just that danged top. BUT, Now that we are all assembled and installed (we used rebar to tie it down as we are VERY windy) we love this thing. We'll plant flowers up each side, as it's too hot right now. It is solid as can be, and we find it to be a really good value for what we paid.

For those who would like to anchor it better....2 foot long rebar works well....one foot in the ground, one foot up the legs.

Canwelum User-friendly Digital Bathroom Scale, "Smart Step-on & Auto-off" Digital Body Scale with Dandelion Fashionable Style (Blue)
Offered by Canwelum® Online
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what a scale should be., April 2, 2016
Consistent and accurate, easy to use.....what more could you want? Very cute look, but that's subjective :)

Ecolution Kitchen Extras Universal Glass Lid - Graduated Lid Fits 9.5", 10", and 11" Diameter Pots and Pans - Heat Resistant Silicone Rim - Limited Lifetime Warranty - Dishwasher Safe
Price: $15.32
47 used & new from $12.64

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected., March 21, 2016
Fit's my 9.5 and 11" ecolutions as promised. Has a steam hole, which is handy, and while the glass fogs up in the beginning of cooking, it does clear up as the dish progresses. Would like the option to seal the steam hole.

Oster CKSTWFBF10MR-ECO DuraCeramic Flip Waffle Maker, Candy Apple Red
Oster CKSTWFBF10MR-ECO DuraCeramic Flip Waffle Maker, Candy Apple Red
Price: $29.99
13 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We like!, March 21, 2016
I purchased this for my husband, who can't cook.....but wanted to try and said waffles were his favorite. He has actually made a couple of decent batches in this, none of which stuck.

Bizanzzio Top On Flat Silicone Lids - Set of 5 (including an extra large approx 14 inch lid) in Mint Green -Reuseable Super Suction Food Covers
Offered by Plymouth & Hamilton
Price: $34.97
6 used & new from $24.47

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't seal., March 21, 2016
As with the other set I purchased, these won't make a seal on either glass or stainless. Haven't tried on anything else. Do serve as lids that won't seal though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20