Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for J. Vahl > Reviews

Browse

J. Vahl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Vahl RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
SANUS Adjustable Height Speaker Stands - Extends 28" to 38" - Holds Satellite Speakers - Set of 2 - HTBS
Offered by Sanus AV
Price: $39.99
7 used & new from $37.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with product., November 29, 2015
Surprisingly sturdy. Very nice finish. Attractive and discreet. As other reviewers have noted, was difficult to feed the wires through the small hole near top. Two of them I managed to get wire through; other two I had to drill the hole out a bit to increase the diameter. Great product for the price.

Samsung UN40H6350 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV (2014 Model)
Samsung UN40H6350 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV (2014 Model)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 14, 2015
Crystal clear picture!

Onkyo HT-S907 7.1 Channel Component Home Theater Audio System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the money, January 25, 2008
I've had my system for about 2 months now, and love it. Manual is pretty good, set up fairly easy (as long as you follow the manual!). The unit is easy to operate, and I've had no problem using my Harmony remote with it. Speakers are standard lightweight versions they make today, but I think the sound they make is great! Also, the unit and speakers are stylish and look good. I had a problem in that the HDMI output jack on the dvd player didn't work, but they promptly replaced the player with no problems. Highly recommend.

Note: If you're going to run the speaker wires up a wall, along the ceiling, then back down the wall, you'll need to buy your own - the ones they give you aren't nearly long enough. However that's not so bad - almost any gauge speaker wire you buy will be better than the thin supplied ones.

Marvin Gaye: Greatest Hits Live
Marvin Gaye: Greatest Hits Live
DVD ~ Marvin Gaye
Price: $8.99
29 used & new from $3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish it was longer, January 25, 2008
Marvin is in fine form and voice. Unfortunately, quality is not great, and because many songs are shorter versions I wish it had more songs on it. Where's Mercy Mercy Me? Still quite a powerful concert. Recommend.

CEO Smokeless Ashtray Package with Extra Filters
CEO Smokeless Ashtray Package with Extra Filters

4.0 out of 5 stars Great suction but a bit noisy, January 24, 2008
I've used a Smoke Grabber for a year. This Talon unit is much more powerful - the suction is strong and no smoke escapes. However, it is noiser than the Holmes unit. Base is solid and heavy. There can be a little difficulty in having the cigarette sit in it little seat. If you let it burn down a bit on its own, it sometimes falls into the tray, then you have to fish it out. Also, I like to fully extinguish my cigarettes. The design of this unit makes me have to remove, or at least slide over, the metal lid to be able to crush a cigarette down, which really is no big deal. As long as you don't mind the noise, it's a great unit.

Cisco-Linksys USB2HUB4 USB 4-Port Hub
Cisco-Linksys USB2HUB4 USB 4-Port Hub
Offered by Washington Products
Price: $24.99
6 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Trouble-free performance, January 6, 2007
I have been nothing but happy with this product. Now if only my cable modem would work as well.

U2: Vertigo 2005 // Live from Chicago
U2: Vertigo 2005 // Live from Chicago
DVD ~ Bono
Offered by Recycle Seedeez
Price: $38.95
28 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this DVD !, January 6, 2007
I caught the concert when they came to Denver. This DVD captures the look and feel of the concert. Great sound. Highly recommend to any U2 fan.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful trouble-free performance., January 6, 2007
I've been nothing but happy with this product. Great clarity, color, and response time (though I don't use it for video games). Highly recommend.

Logitech® Premium Desktop Optical
Logitech® Premium Desktop Optical

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy wireless again., January 6, 2007
I generally have had good success with Logitech products. And maybe my problem with this one is the technology and not the brand. But I simply became tired of the intermittent lags in response, particularly with the mouse. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to pound the mouse into the table in frustration. I went back to a good old wired keyboard and mouse and love them.

Kennel-Aire Universal Wire Vehicle Barrier
Kennel-Aire Universal Wire Vehicle Barrier
Offered by expectsaving
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very solid; great flexibility in size, January 6, 2007
Well built and heavy. Easy to size to your vehicle. I use mine right behind the front seats, since I have 3 large dogs.

Page: 1 | 2