Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for karinatwork > Reviews

Browse

karinatwork's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

karinatwork RSS Feed

Organic ARGAN Oil - HUGE 4 OUNCE! - Naturally Rich in Anti-Aging VITAMIN E - 100% Pure (EcoCert, USDA) - Nothing Added or Taken Away - For NATURAL Face Moisturizing, Hair Treatment, Skin & Nail Care
Offered by Eve Hansen
Price: $49.90
3 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Grail, August 22, 2015
I wanted to wait a few weeks before writing a review because my skin is very finicky. At first, everything feels fantastic. But after a few short weeks, my pores begin to clog and my pimples to form. Or, my skin turns red and finally start to flake off, like after a sunburn. Well, I think I finally found something my skin absolutely loves: Even Hansen's Argan Oil. I have to admit that after a few days using it, I started to break out on my cheeks, usually a sign of an incompatibility with a cosmetic product. But I wanted to keep at it, and a few short days later, all the purging cleared up and are healing beautifully. My normally flaky skin is smooth and soft, and I see less and less clogged pores.
I cannot believe how well this oil does for me. I will buy it over and over again. Frankly, it is wasted on hair - this is oil THE oil for problematic skin.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2015 3:55 AM PDT

Nite Ize NZL2-07-02 ZipLit Easy Zipper attach LED Light
Nite Ize NZL2-07-02 ZipLit Easy Zipper attach LED Light
Price: $7.44
30 used & new from $4.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, low profile LED light, December 18, 2013
It's not expensive, and it's very small. I would love it if it had a push-button instead a twist, but I suppose you cannot have it all.

The Egg and I
The Egg and I
by Betty MacDonald
Price: $11.05
135 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Book. Ever., December 18, 2013
This review is from: The Egg and I (Paperback)
This is the book I read and re-read when life has got me down. When I need perspective. When I need to smile. It's funny and wonderful, and you'll be sad when you reach the last page. Trust me. You need to own a copy of this book.

Fotasy Combo Filter Adapter Ring + Metal Lens Hood + 49mm Pro1D SMC UV Filter for Fuji X100, Replaces Fuji LH-X100 & AR-X100
Price: $15.73
2 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, August 4, 2011
I purchased this product as a replacement for the OEM adapter ring and hood, and because it came with a multi coated slim-line UV filter. I have to say I am very impressed with the quality of all items in this kit. The price was excellent, and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit the Fuji X100, August 4, 2011
I will be returning this. The description states it is for the Fuji X100, but it does not fit the camera. By a mile.

MaximalPower DB FUJ NP-95 Replacement Battery for Fujifilm FinePix X100, F30, F31fd, Real 3D W, Fully Decoded w 3yr warranty
Price: $12.69
3 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price!, August 4, 2011
I was desperately trying to find a replacement battery for my Fuji X100, but I couldn't find one anywhere. With heavy heart I decided to try a non-OEM model. The Maximal Power battery is cheap, well constructed (as far as I can tell) and it lasted all day. I took a bunch of pictures and videos for a few hours and it lasted a long time. I bought two of them, but I haven't needed the second one yet. I think it's money well spent.