Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Lisandra > Reviews

Browse

Lisandra's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisandra RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 9, 2013
Very tasty and attractive!great buy, would purchase again. I bought these for my fiance and they were a hit! They are a bit strong but nothing worth a complaint, it complements the rich chocolate well.

Dream Wireless Compatible Hybrid Diamond Decor Case for Samsung Galaxy S3/III/I747/I9300 - Retail Packaging - White/Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed..., February 20, 2013
I was excited to find this case, as it's very attractive but I was extremely disappointed with what I received. Firstly, the packaging was horrible. That, however I will talk about in the seller review.Regarding the case: besides not being the peachy-pink color shown (its more of a dusty rose and although all monitors are different this should have been specified in the product description)It has more cons than pro's. The one i received seemed to have been used, it is chipped and the white silicone part was stretched out,thus not fitting correctly on my samsung galaxy S III. It does not sit correctly on the bottom so it's coming off and ontop of that its a hassle trying to get on. Once you have the white part on, its difficult to put the pink hardshell ontop without stretching the silicone, making it look warped as well as making the on/off and volume control buttons not match up/unusable. As for the pro's well, the rhinestones are inset so they do not seem to fall out, and the silicone does have a bounce to it in the event the phone falls, but it does not provide much protection. This item, in my opinion offers more in looks than in functionality. Worth the buy? No.

Rubie's Costume Infant Noah Ark Lion Cub Romper, Brown/Beige, 6-12 Months
Rubie's Costume Infant Noah Ark Lion Cub Romper, Brown/Beige, 6-12 Months
Price: $19.82
21 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars RWOOOARRRR! =], November 7, 2012
Item color is not the same as the image displayed, as well as the top of the mane not as long however, this costume is very good quality for the price, and keeps baby warm!!! I purchased it for halloween as my son was the circus lion and I the bearded lady (lol) with the "ring of fire" (hula hoop covered in red orange and yellow tulle strips)We got rave reviews and he look absolutely precious in it!!!!!!!! It also comes with the little mouse pictured so Baby and mom are happy. =]

aden + anais Classic Muslin Swaddle Blanket 4 Pack, Prince Charming
aden + anais Classic Muslin Swaddle Blanket 4 Pack, Prince Charming
Offered by etailz
Price: $49.95
5 used & new from $38.89

5.0 out of 5 stars SWADDLE SWADDLE SWADDLE!, June 13, 2012
i was skeptical to pay so much for 4 wraps but im so glad i did! thet are so soft and baby loves them.he smiled as soon as i swaddled him! these things are huge, worth the buy. especially for swaddling in the summer where overheating is a concern.

Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $44.97
2 used & new from $44.97

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A DEAL!, April 26, 2012
I was suprized at how big these toys actually were when they arrived! My two 1/2 mo. old loves them, he dint know which one he wanted first! Ive seen these toys in stores for around $20 each (each individual charecter) so Im very happy Amazon offered this bundle. Its worth every penny! "Jacque the peacock" (as spelled on label) has squeakers, rattle, a mirror, crinkle feathers knottie activity wings/hands a full black and white high contrast side and a variety of different fabric textures (from silky, to fluffy, to even a knitted tummy!) "Freddie the firefly" has a jingle bell inside, a ladybug teether,squeaker,crinkle wings,clacking rings(which can be pulled down,they are attached to an elastic that makes them snap back =]),peekaboo mirror,a whole contrast side and a variety of fabric textures as well. "Mortimer the moose" has most of the same features,(except a mirror) with teether ears,clacking rings,knottie legs that have bells in them,a squeaker inside, ect ect and his fur is super soft! These toys teach children cause and effect, tactile stimulation, visual development and tracking, listening,social and emotional development (if you play with your child with them)eye-hand coordination, spatial awareness (hung above the child in a row on cord, NEVER LEAVE THE CHILD ALONE WITH THE CORD and remember to take it down once they turn their head away or they fuss and their attention wanes! to prevent a strangulation hazard!)gross motor skills(and prob.their sense of smell depending on how u wash them, they are surface wash only,since throwing them in the washer is not ideal and can lead to mold.) object permanence, and much more as your child grows. Very good deal, I hope they will make other lamaze charecter bundles like this! I am a very satisfied customer!!!!' *****!

Johnson's Baby Hand and Face Wipes, 25 Count  (Pack of 6)
Johnson's Baby Hand and Face Wipes, 25 Count (Pack of 6)
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $21.59
20 used & new from $21.59

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty handy!, April 23, 2012
these wipes do a good job of cleaning up sticky messes (say...spit up medicine from baby lol) and they smell SO GOOD! I bought a pack at walmart to try them out ($3). They are worth having, we have a pack in the truck, diaper bag and bedroom. also, they leave baby's skin soft, not overdrying or leaving it shiny. give em' a try!

Lamaze High-Contrast Panda Rattle
Lamaze High-Contrast Panda Rattle

5.0 out of 5 stars Pandas against Racism! =], April 19, 2012
Ha ha, this was bought for my 2 1/2 month old son by my sister. As she put it:"A panda so he never learns racism.LOL.Black white and Asian yo!" (we are hispanic, and my husband is Caucasian.) all jokes aside, this really is a great rattle. My baby lit up as soon as I pulled it out of the envelope it was shipped in. I tried uploading a photo but for some reason amazon's uploader is not working correctly. ANYWAY, the small ears and hands are suprizingly loud when u crinkle them, not like some crinkle toys that are barely a crunch. and its nice that the bamboo shoots are ribbon, the bright green adds more visual stimuli to the front of the rattle. the back is really silky, which is nice. My little one loves playing "where did it go?" with this rattle, ha ha, try it with your little one. put the rattle on their head and raise ur hands in the air and ask "where did he/she go?!" ask like 3 times, give baby a moment to respond, then pull the rattle off their head and say, "surprized" "HERE IT IS!" lol simple game but its hearwarming to hear the laughter you get. At least it worked for Isaac, figured Id share lol. I recommend this its a great toy, as well as the whoozit! I just ordered the Lamaze Jacques the Peacock Plus Freddie the Firefly and Mortimer the Moose Baby Bundle since these are also high contrast toys and will review them as soon as i can. Weve had good luck with the high contrast toys, (the Manhattan Toy Baby Whoozit which is the smaller of the whoozits btw)has a whole contrast side. SO i figured it would be good to buy more of these toys. =]

**4/24/12 edit**
Tried to upload the photo again, this time it worked. so u can all see the size =]

Brain Rules for Baby: How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five
Brain Rules for Baby: How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five
by John Medina
106 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars If your pregnant, read it NOW, if you have baby, DONT FEEL GUILTY!, April 18, 2012
reading parts of this book, having already given birth to my son sure makes you feel guilty. It stresses alot about the effects of well STRESS and the data is frightening BUT enlightening. Having read all the research done and found on the effects of stress on a child, someone clinically depressed before the pregnancy and with postpartum after (like myself) would feel as if u are cheating your child out of a better future. However, some brain rules are ment to be broken, or at least taken with a grain of salt. My little one is one of the happiest babies I know, and im not just saying that because im his mother but because of how he acts. Hes active, bright eyed, giggling most of the time, and always smiling. SO I suggest you dont stress on the stress you may have had during the pregnancy and after and focus on making a happier vantage point for ur little one to observe. Even if its hard (say, your partner is a douche that involves everyone and the kitchen sink in your life, skyrocketing your stress because you very well know hes playing the victim because hes not man enough to take blame,so he throws it on you, AHEM) you HAVE to, for the childs sake, and this book will def. help you along the way and get that point across. I def. think its worth a read or two =]

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Bun loves his Whoozit!!!!, April 18, 2012
My little one is a bit over 2 months, and dint normally find most toys amuzing, hed rather play with his hands or with mommy or daddy. until THIS toy came around! I just hang it ontop of his bouncy chair and he goes to town giggling and "talking" to his new pal, its nice because it keeps him entertained for so long, I can get housework done lol. overall, worth the buy though read teh description carefully, this is the smaller of the two whoozits, good size for travel and younger babies, but Il prob. buy the bigger one as well. Highly recommend!

Communication Miracles for Couples: Easy and Effective Tools to Create More Love and Less Conflict
by Jonathan Robinson
50 used & new from $0.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanity saver!, April 12, 2012
I ordered this book in hopes of recovering the love that i felt I had lost in my relationship, and I must say, Im so glad I did! Robinson's style of writing makes you feel like hes a long time friend helping you out-not like many other books of this nature that sound more like a presentation.The skills he explains are useful, and WORK, and are also explained step by step so u cant really mess it up!!!!I recommend this book to anyone really, some of the things in this book are practiced in non relationship interaction,(understanding your partner, not the "electric sex" the author writes about lol)worth the $$? I sure think so!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3