Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM
Profile for Mamasan > Reviews

Browse

Mamasan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mamasan "Mamasan" RSS Feed (Oregon)

TOBOT Youngtoys Mini Y, Car Transforming Robot
TOBOT Youngtoys Mini Y, Car Transforming Robot
Offered by wooc11
Price: $17.80
21 used & new from $13.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to transform to car mode for 4 year old, February 17, 2016
I bought this for my 4 year old son who loves Transformers and anything similar. He learned about Tobots on YouTube. Although he doesn't speak or understand Korean, he is a huge fan. He seems to love this Tobot Y mini toy, which I bought with Tobot X, but it is not as easy to transform it into car mode for him, so I always have to help him. It takes a bit of muscle to snap in the final step. These come with stickers but you might as well forget applying them because they fall off within a day. It is a decent transformation toy in my adult opinion but he thinks it is awesome and would probably give it a 4 star. (I wrote similar review for Tobot X mini)

TOBOT Youngtoys Mini X, Car Transforming Robot
TOBOT Youngtoys Mini X, Car Transforming Robot
Offered by KOREA JEDI
Price: $21.20
18 used & new from $11.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for 4 year old but okay for Mom, February 17, 2016
I bought this for my 4 year old son who loves Transformers and anything similar. He learned about Tobots on YouTube. Although he doesn't speak or understand Korean, he is a huge fan. He seems to love this Tobot X mini toy but it is not as easy to transform it into car mode for him, so I always have to help him. It takes a bit of muscle to snap in the final step. These come with stickers but you might as well forget applying them because they fall off within a day. It is a decent transformation toy in my adult opinion but he thinks it is awesome and would probably give it a 4 star.

Disney Cars DCR31637ST Boy's Umbrella with 3D Molded Handle
Disney Cars DCR31637ST Boy's Umbrella with 3D Molded Handle

4.0 out of 5 stars It is very easy for him to open and close, February 4, 2016
It is a lot smaller in diameter than I thought, but my 4 year old son loves it. It is very easy for him to open and close. He loves the Lightening McQueen handle. He loves it so much that he doesn't want to get it wet. LOL!

FIG Clothing Women's Tux Dress
FIG Clothing Women's Tux Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fit petite and versatile!, February 4, 2016
I am 4'11.5", hip 39", chest 36C and a medium fits me perfectly with the hem falling right at my knees. It is not form fitting but very comfortably loose without being baggy. This dress is very well made and it can be worn casual with flat sandals or semi formal with heels. I bought this for my 3 weeks travel to Italy and plan on wearing it to dinner a lot. The material is a bit heavier than I would like but that is because it is of very good quality. For this price, it is a steal!

goumimitts - smart stay on baby mittens baby boys - 2 pack S/M cobblestone (leaf) / cobblestone (sky)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby mitts ever!, March 31, 2012
I love love love these guavamitts! Our son was a preemie and is now 3 months old and he scratches his face all the time. His nails grow very quickly and cutting his nails can be quite challenge. We originally bought him the Gerber brand mitts to prevent him from scratching his face, but those kept falling off due to poor quality of the elastic bands on them. My mom knitted him a couple pairs of mitt, which stayed on well, but made him break out a lot since he likes to gnaw on them and then touches his face with the wet mitts afterwards. We tried to buy him clothes with foldover mitts, but those are hard to find for 3 months old. We are pretty limited with what to dress him in without the foldover sleeves. I read the great reviews for the guava mitts on Amazon and decided to try them out even though they seem a bit spendy. I ended up buying 4 pairs and am so happy with them. My son is no longer limited to wearing the same outfits that only have the foldover mitts. His face is scratch-free and no more breakouts even though he continues to suck and gnaw on his mitts. The simple colors go with all his clothes and I love the fact that you can flip the mitts to change the color. The quality and design of these mitts are well worth the money. This is a baby item worthy as a gift for any new baby. My sister is having a baby soon and I plan on giving her these guava mitts as her baby gift. I know she will love them. Definitely one of the BEST baby items I have ever purchased!

Personal Training with Jackie: Crunch-Free Xtreme Abs
Personal Training with Jackie: Crunch-Free Xtreme Abs
DVD ~ Jackie Warner
Price: $9.99
30 used & new from $3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars You will see results!, December 13, 2010
There are plenty of other great detailed reviews on this DVD that I don't need to repeat them here. However, if you want to know if this particular workout DVD will show you result, then my answer is YES. You will feel it after the first time and notice a difference the next morning after your body has had a night of rest. If you do this workout every other day or just 2 days a week (give those muscles time to rest), you will notice results because there is not a muscle that makes up your core that does not get attention in this workout. My advice is take your time and focus on the forms to get them right. No need to keep up with any counting, just do what you can within the one minute time frame allocated -- focus on your form. You will notice that the constant transition from one move the the next will keep your heart rate up, so you really do get a good aerobics workout in the process.
My husband agreed to do this workout with me one day (mainly because he noticed the muscle definition starting to show on my stomach after 1 week) and he was huffing and puffing like you wouldn't believe -- he runs a lot and plays soccer, but this workout kicked his butt, he admitted. He just couldn't believe how sore he was the next day (back of his shoulders, his back muscles, buttocks, and stomach area).
There are plenty of core workout DVDs out there, but if you want to see result, you should definitely give this Xtreme Abs workout a place in your workout rotation. This was definitely money well spent for me.

Work Out
Work Out
DVD ~ Rebecca Cardon
Offered by amazingwildcat
Price: $27.99
26 used & new from $5.61

5.0 out of 5 stars This workout video works for me, September 23, 2009
This review is from: Work Out (DVD)
I'm in my late 30s and have been trying to get myself motivated to get back in shape since I sort of let myself go for a while after I got married and didn't live near a gym and couldn't be bothered with heavy traffic to get to a gym. It's hard for me to stick to most workout videos (trust me, I've purchased a lot) because I quickly lose interest. I first saw this video on Comcast Exercise on Demand and could barely get through it, but I really liked how it was broken down based on what I felt like doing at the moment. I eventually purchased this video and have no regret that I did. The way this video is broken down into three 20 minute workouts makes it ideal to use when you have a lot of time or not a lot of time. On days where work eats up most of my time, I love to do the 20 minute core workout since it mainly works out your core but your arms and legs get some workout as well during the aerobic interval. There's so many variations to work on different parts of your core that you just don't have time to get bored. The upper body workout is very effective -- no more muffin tops when I wear mid to lowrise jeans/pants. When I first did the upper body, I could barely finish it. As time went by, I felt my upper body getting stronger and I can do heavier weights and definitely more pushups -- my arms are actually toned now so I was able to wear tank tops all summer proudly. The lower body is my least favorite mainly because my muscles are so sore for like 2-3 days afterwards, however, it works but makes me fearful of the pain afterwards! So for me, this is definitely my favorite workout video since it "helped" me get back into shape!