Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Profile for Lorena > Reviews

Browse

Lorena's Profile

Customer Reviews: 130

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lorena "smashingpumpkinslover" RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
KidSafe Sweet Dreams Synergy Pre-Diluted Essential Oil Roll-On 10 ml (1/3 fl oz). Ready to use!
Offered by Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Price: $18.95
2 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 25, 2016
Works almost every time to put my 7 year old to sleep.

The Honest Company Kids Toothpaste Natural Oral Care Strawberry Blast Pack of 3 (6 Oz Tubes)
Offered by Tru Inertia
Price: $16.98
4 used & new from $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 25, 2016
My kids like the taste and I love the ingredients! Will continue to purchase.

If I Stay
If I Stay
by Gayle Forman
Price: $6.70
847 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh, August 25, 2016
This review is from: If I Stay (Paperback)
I was really disappointed in this book. After all the rave reviews I just could not engaged. It was good enough to continue to read through but I would not recommend it to anyone nor will it be a book forever remembered.

The Big Book of Berenstain Bears Beginner Books (Beginner Books(R))
The Big Book of Berenstain Bears Beginner Books (Beginner Books(R))
by Mike Berenstain
Price: $10.19
110 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 and 7 year old love this book, August 25, 2016
My 5 and 7 year old love this book! It has a couple of big favorites that are requested often before bed.

NKJV Notetaking Bible
NKJV Notetaking Bible
by Holman Bible Staff
Edition: Bonded Leather
Price: $32.15
36 used & new from $25.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 25, 2016
The margin room is perfect and the font size is perfect. Very happy with this bible.

Regalo 76-Inch Super Wide Metal Configurable Gate
Regalo 76-Inch Super Wide Metal Configurable Gate
Price: $45.11
25 used & new from $36.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I just got this and two parts were already broken ..., August 25, 2016
I just got this and two parts were already broken. One being an important part to where baby can not get in. I really hope the rest of it holds up but I am afraid it will not.

Best Naturals Fenugreek Seed Capsule, 610 mg, 360 Count
Best Naturals Fenugreek Seed Capsule, 610 mg, 360 Count
Price: $13.91
4 used & new from $13.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Increased my milk supply, March 22, 2016
I bought these to help with blood sugar and my breast milk supply. I don't know that they helped with my glucose readings but they did increase my supply a bit so I was happy momma.

Swanson Full Spectrum True Cinnamon 600 mg 90 Caps
Swanson Full Spectrum True Cinnamon 600 mg 90 Caps
Offered by Swanson Health Products
Price: $7.49
10 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 22, 2016
I was just diagnosed with diabetes at 31 years old and I wanted to try to naturally bring my blood sugar down. These did work but not as much as I had hoped. My numbers went down about 10-20 points each reading but my blood sugars have been very high so I needed more. Still taking these, along with my medication.

Lilbit 6 Adjustable Baby Cloth Diapers with 6 Bamboo Charcoal Inserts ,Flushable Viscose Liners,wet/dry Bag Ymxtzzh09
Offered by LilBitbaby
Price: $62.90

5.0 out of 5 stars These inserts are the best out of all the cloth diaper inserts I have ..., March 22, 2016
These inserts are the best out of all the cloth diaper inserts I have purchased. No leaks or blowouts and the price is great. Would recommend!

AllerMates Cat Allergy Wristband Nine
AllerMates Cat Allergy Wristband Nine
Offered by RYMATT WELLNESS LLC
Price: $10.74
2 used & new from $4.75

3.0 out of 5 stars We have had two peanut allergy bracelets and they lasted ..., March 22, 2016
We have had two peanut allergy bracelets and they lasted a lot longer than this one. The snap broke on this one very shortly after buying. I have not had problems with previous snaps though so I would still consider buying again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13