Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for J. Abendroth > Reviews

Browse

J. Abendroth's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Abendroth RSS Feed (Michigan)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - here's why I already ordered it again..., November 27, 2011
I tried this product after being unable to find anything other than lemon juice concentrates with preservatives in my local stores. If you're reading this review, you may have a similar desire to avoid those little yellow lemon juice balls that are so common. I wanted to start incorporating more alkaline foods into my diet to balance it out. I was so happy with the Santa Cruz lemon juice that I placed a larger order a few days ago so that I wouldn't run out. Here are my thoughts on it:

Pros:
- Organic (no "cides" - pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.)
- One ingredient and that's it (no preservatives like sodium benzoate or sodium sulfite)
- Alkaline/acidic for a nice balance to many Basic diets
- NOT from concentrate
- Great taste; not too weak or strong - just right
- Glass bottle (no BPA)
- Packaged very securely during shipping
- Shipping was fast (and free as of this writing from Vitacost, despite having less than $25)

Cons:
- Pasteurized (this does not bother me, but some may find it as a negative)
- Pouring from a glass mouth is more prone to spilling/dripping than other containers (this is extremely minor, but it's difficult to find much wrong with this product)

I hope this helps your purchase decision - cheers!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2016 8:33 PM PDT

Sony MDRED12LP Earbud Headphones (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sony MDRED12LP Earbud Headphones (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
2 used & new from $149.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect value, but..., January 17, 2011
I am happy with these ear buds - they were unbelievably priced, arrived quickly and in new, working order. What surprised me the most was the rich sound quality that you get for the price - I still keep expect them to quit working or something, but all continues to be well after 3 weeks (I'll update if this changes).

The only reason these buds didn't get a full 5 stars from me is for something that may be inconsequential to most prospective buyers. I use my set fairly often while napping, but the chrome end of the ear bud sticks out so far that it is not possible to turn your head, as the ear bud catches or jams into your ear canal. I would think this is a non-issue for most people, but if you want to use them with over the ear hats, ear muffs, etc., or for taking a nap like me, just be aware that they stick out from your ear a fair amount.

This is a minor issue overall, and I would buy them again for all of their redeeming qualities and fantastic price.

Now Foods, ORGANIC SPIRULINA POWDER, 1LB
Now Foods, ORGANIC SPIRULINA POWDER, 1LB
Offered by Green Valley Health Market LLC
Price: $24.70
30 used & new from $23.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Taste's terrible, but worth it for the nutritional knockout, January 16, 2011
I am an obsessive health nut and bought this based upon it's tremendous nutritional properties in an effort to maximize the amount and quality of raw and powerful foods that I consume. I certainly don't regret ordering it (fast shipping too), but I was surprised at the awful taste, especially after other praising reviews.

I am confident it is unspoiled, just not friendly to my taste buds! I will likely continue to use it, especially as a post-run drink or shake, but just wanted to go on record to use caution if you're considering a purchase. It would certainly be best with something other than just water, and another reviewer provided a recipe to that end...good advice indeed.

Best Health!
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2014 9:40 AM PST

Crucial 2GB Single DDR2 800MHz (PC2-6400) CL6 SODIMM 200-Pin Notebook Memory Module CT25664AC800
Offered by Dataram
Price: $14.50
110 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily recognized on my ASUS 1005PE-PU17-BK, January 11, 2011
Shipping took a little while via the USPS, but nothing abnormal for them. Once it arrived I put the module in and turned the computer on...nothing at all, so back out the module came and back in again it went with a noticeable snap this time. User installation issues now resolved, I put the "door" back on, locked the battery back in and presto, the computer came alive as usual, and also recognized the 2 gigs of RAM immediately. Works great so far!

Timex Men's T5K086 1440 Sport Watch with Black Band
Timex Men's T5K086 1440 Sport Watch with Black Band

1.0 out of 5 stars Band broke after 2 months..., January 11, 2011
I bought this watch after reading the mostly positive reviews, and I must say I was completely happy with it until the band suddenly broke where it connects to the watch after only 2 months. The pin was fine, but the plastic hole the pin fit into was so shallow that the pin would no longer hold the band to the watch.

I realize this is a cheap watch pricewise, but to break after 2 months is a little extreme. When I went online to check the warranty and how to go about getting a replacement, I noticed that only the watch itself, not the band, is covered under the warranty. Of course, the watch doesn't do me much good if I can't wear it...
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2015 7:47 AM PDT

NCAA Michigan Wolverines 3-by-5 Foot Flag M Logo with Grommets
NCAA Michigan Wolverines 3-by-5 Foot Flag M Logo with Grommets

1.0 out of 5 stars Inferior quality..."bleaching lines" where folded for shipment, January 5, 2011
I bought this flag as a Christmas present for my step Dad and couldn't wait to see it flying. Just a few days after xmas, it was up and looked fantastic. Unfortunately, the beauty was only skin deep and a day-long drenching rain brought out hideous and very noticeable white lines everywhere the flag was folded for packaging/shipment. Obviously the dyes used were of inferior quality. Buyer beware!